Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International Passport talks about Japanmaxxing with a sub 5 blackcel married to a Japanese lawyer

Just because I believed that blacks have advantage on getting sex? Bro, you live in the country this happens in a fucking daily basis.

Show me these users who consider black foids the most attractive.
it's almost like you're trolling at this point, no it's not, stop the delusionmaxxing

@IncelCream is one of them, I know many irl as well. Put that in this thick skull of yours, some people just have different tastes, it's no different with women. They like chads? Yeah, sure. Do they like the SAME kind of chad? No, saying otherwise is just stupid. That not only tells me you haven't spend much time with women but also with people in general, I mean ffs bro.

Tastes are inherent, sorry, but culture doesn't change that, saying that culture changes tastes is a progressive narrative
yeah bro, all those SJW infiltrating those asian tribes with in the jungle no access to internet telling them this is beautiful:

The-Giraffe-Women-of-the-Neck-Rings-2.jpg

:feelstastyman:

dude just stfu, that's low IQ you can do better than that.

it's almost like you're trolling at this point, no it's not, stop the delusionmaxxing

@IncelCream is one of them, I know many irl as well. Put that in this thick skull of yours, some people just have different tastes, it's no different with women. They like chads? Yeah, sure. Do they like the SAME kind of chad? No, saying otherwise is just stupid. That not only tells me you haven't spend much time with women but also with people in general, I mean ffs bro.

yeah bro, all those SJW infiltrating those asian tribes with in the jungle no access to internet telling them this is beautiful:

The-Giraffe-Women-of-the-Neck-Rings-2.jpg

:feelstastyman:

dude just stfu, that's low IQ you can do better than that.
Incel cream says brown girls, never saw he saying black girls.

No one finds this shit beautifiul, this shit is just atributed to status, like fat was in the 1500s.

I've saw guys saying that mulattas are hot, but that they prefer mulattas over nordic or southern euro foids? Never, neither IRL, the ones who say are lying, just to make them don't sound like palmiteiros

Last edited:
I'm still unconvinced about japanmaxxin for blackcels

Last edited:
Incel cream said brown girls, never saw he saying black

No one finds this shit beautifiul, this shit is just atributed to status, like fat was in the 1500s.
No he said he like black girls, and many men do. I'm not saying it's either all men or the majority of them (as most black chicks are ugly anyways and pheno failo is real), but a few dig it. Just stop trying to project this autistic teenager black and white mindset of yours into the world.

God that's why I can't with youngcels.

I've saw guys saying that mulattas are hot, but that they prefer mulattas over nordic or southern euro foids? Never, neither IRL, the ones who say are lying, just to make them don't sound like palmiteiros
just say what you think about something with dubious anecdotes and claim this is reality theory. So you can read minds too? I'm amazed.

No he said he like black girls, and many men do. I'm not saying it's either all men or the majority of them (as most black chicks are ugly anyways and pheno failo is real), but a few dig it. Just stop trying to project this autistic teenager black and white mindset of yours into the world.

God that's why I can't with youngcels.

just say what you think about something with dubious anecdotes and claim this is reality theory. So you can read minds too? I'm amazed.
Bro, these guys simp for more for whites than blacks, but claim to prefer black foids, of course they don't prefer black foid, they are just virtue signalign.

No, he says brown girls, you can search it up on his history post, and you said many guys here do, where are they?

Only because I said something obvious? This things on neck aren't seeing as attractive, they are seeing as a status symbol, so can you read minds to know that asian guys find this attractive? Apply your logic to you, please

2ef14c22017f8609369ebf84c9fd0ef0.jpg

ccd0cf59479904afa64ac2ab8a6a4d1d.jpg

220px-Benzo_Yoda_wearing_Ainu_Dress.JPG

Complete cherry picking, if you look at most pictures they look like this

The ones your referring to are most likely the result of interbred whites/asians within russia

Besides, they outbred the ainu hundreds of years ago, so they usually look more like the native Japanese anyways
Invented not. Cameras were in 14,000–300 BCE. Only gave example of different ethnicities mixing I gave.

:feelssus: ainu exist today. Who trolling, now. Hmmm?... their numbers matter not. Their existence what does.

Besides the point. That is. For no such thing as "native Japanese". Product of mixed migration they are.

Like calling cumskin amerimutt with 5% native indian a real native. You do.

Gotten off point. We have. So to summarise this discussion I must.

1- yasuke was no samurai he was.
2- so called foreign samurai. Exist they do not.( Cumskin tom cruise movie fiction it is).
3- japan a muttland it is and like America.
4- YouTube a source of authentic historical evidence. is not.

:feelssus: ainu exist today. Who trolling, now. Hmmm?... their numbers matter not. Their existence what does.
01-A5X1N3-1-edited-1076x588.jpg

If they really were white like you say, I doubt they'd look like this

1- yasuke was no samurai he was.
After the Battle of Tenmokuzan, Nobunaga led his force, including Yasuke, and inspected the former territory of the Takeda clan. On his way back, he met Tokugawa Ieyasu. Matsudaira Ietada, the retainer of Ieyasu described Yasuke as "6 shaku 2 sun (6 ft. 2 in., or 188 cm.). He was black, and his skin was like charcoal." Matsudaira stated that he was named Yasuke (弥介).[30]

In June 1582, Nobunaga was attacked and forced to commit seppuku in Honnō-ji in Kyoto by the army of Akechi Mitsuhide. Yasuke was there at the time and helped fight the Akechi forces. Immediately after Nobunaga's death, Yasuke went to join Nobunaga's heir Oda Nobutada who was trying to rally the Oda forces at Nijō Castle. Yasuke fought alongside the Nobutada forces but was eventually captured. When Yasuke was presented to Akechi, the warlord allegedly said that the black man was an animal as well as not Japanese and should thus not be killed, but taken to the Christian church in Kyoto, the Nanbanji (南蛮寺).[23][4] However, there is some doubt regarding the credibility of this fate.[31] There is no further written information about him after this.

Okay bro, whatever you say

2- so called foreign samurai. Exist they do not.( Cumskin tom cruise movie fiction it is).
There were two stated in the video I provided lol

3- japan a muttland it is and like America.

Maybe, if you consider the mixing of two different asians to be "mutt"

4- YouTube a source of authentic historical evidence. is not.
I think that you downplay the amount of value it has, there are a lot of knowledgable sources that can be found on youtube, that's how I found the interview for this thread.

Bro, these guys simp for more for whites than blacks, but claim to prefer black foids, of course they don't prefer black foid, they are just virtue signalign.

No, he says brown girls, you can search it up on his history post, and you said many guys here do, where are they?

Only because I said something obvious? This things on neck aren't seeing as attractive, they are seeing as a status symbol, so can you read minds to know that asian guys find this attractive? Apply your logic to you, please
Oh yeah, we have a mind reader here. They are all virtue signaling, all of them, despite being men and having no need to do so, especially in an incels forum. Just wow.

He said he like black girls, he literally made a thread about some black chick his friend is dating a few days ago. Why do I have to pick every single guy who said they like black chicks in random threads and show you as if its something I should be worrying myself about and taking notes, just because you lack so much social interaction you can't possibly believe an obvious think like "people have different tastes" can be real? why do you have to be so fucking autistic?

You don't have to read minds, you just have to use yours. This is just a fucking example your moron, but you lack so much culture it'd pointless using all kinds of cultural differences we have around to world to show you that. I could have used amazon or african tribes that find plates in their lips beautiful. I could even show you how many primitive cultures used to do artificial cranial modification to their babies because they thought it looked good, like the huns. Yeah, I bet you don't know about them either jfl.

Theres a big different in showing some tradition you can actually look it up (like you just did), read about and see how people have adopted certain customs and how their views on it may be different than ours (like no one would do that in a western nation, but in their culture, it's somehow a good and praised thing), you can be introspective enough to realize that to them that doesn't look as bad as to us.

Another thing is being bold and stupid enough and claiming all these people are faking it (and for god knows reason they're doing this) and you somehow know more than themselves what they like. I'm seeing and observing them, you're pulling shit out of your ass and claiming as facts. If you can't see the difference you're hopeless.

No you're not saying anything obvious, you're embarassing yourself saying stupid shit and pissing adults with this stucked, undeveloped, black and white child mindset of yours.

Now please, stop annoying the adults and come back when you finish puberty and your brain is fully developed.

If they really were white like you say, I doubt they'd look like this
:feelssus: white. Coined by Anglos. The term. Was. Ethnicity it is. Caucasian a larger umbrella from which different ethnicities come. Where did I call them white?. Enlighten me. First Caucasian was dark skinned. He was. Persians are Caucasian too.
After the Battle of Tenmokuzan, Nobunaga led his force, including Yasuke, and inspected the former territory of the Takeda clan. On his way back, he met Tokugawa Ieyasu. Matsudaira Ietada, the retainer of Ieyasu described Yasuke as "6 shaku 2 sun (6 ft. 2 in., or 188 cm.). He was black, and his skin was like charcoal." Matsudaira stated that he was named Yasuke (弥介).[30]
Retainer describing a retainer. Hmmm :feelssus:
In June 1582, Nobunaga was attacked and forced to commit seppuku in Honnō-ji in Kyoto by the army of Akechi Mitsuhide. Yasuke was there at the time and helped fight the Akechi forces. Immediately after Nobunaga's death, Yasuke went to join Nobunaga's heir Oda Nobutada who was trying to rally the Oda forces at Nijō Castle. Yasuke fought alongside the Nobutada forces but was eventually captured. When Yasuke was presented to Akechi, the warlord allegedly said that the black man was an animal as well as not Japanese and should thus not be killed, but taken to the Christian church in Kyoto, the Nanbanji (南蛮寺).[23][4] However, there is some doubt regarding the credibility of this fate.[31] There is no further written information about him after this.
Ask a TRUE historian. Very little of "african samurai" is known. And no records of him being described as bushi exist. Not even a mention of him in a battle field exists. Worst. One record says he was called an animal and was not allowed to off himself with his master. If you know anything about the bushido honour then you'll know such prohibition disqualifies one from being actual bushi.
Live by the code. Die by the code. Way of the samurai. He waa denied.
Yasuke was mentioned in the prototype of Shinchō kōki owned by Sonkeikaku Bunko (尊経閣文庫), the archives of the Maeda clan. According to this, the black man named Yasuke (弥助) was given his own house and a short sword. Nobunaga assigned him the duty of weapon bearer.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/arms_bearer#English
There were two stated in the video I provided lol
Fake news. Fused with the cast system. They were not.
I think that you downplay the amount of value it has, there are a lot of knowledgable sources that can be found on youtube, that's how I found the interview for this thread.
The other way around. YouTube downplays knowledge for quick shekles.

Does partial knowledge exist in YouTube. Yes. is it reliable? That's debatable.

Oh yeah, we have a mind reader here. They are all virtue signaling, all of them, despite being men and having no need to do so, especially in an incels forum. Just wow.

He said he like black girls, he literally made a thread about some black chick his friend is dating a few days ago. Why do I have to pick every single guy who said they like black chicks in random threads and show you as if its something I should be worrying myself about and taking notes, just because you lack so much social interaction you can't possibly believe an obvious think like "people have different tastes" can be real? why do you have to be so fucking autistic?

You don't have to read minds, you just have to use yours. This is just a fucking example your moron, but you lack so much culture it'd pointless using all kinds of cultural differences we have around to world to show you that. I could have used amazon or african tribes that find plates in their lips beautiful. I could even show you how many primitive cultures used to do artificial cranial modification to their babies because they thought it looked good, like the huns. Yeah, I bet you don't know about them either jfl.

Theres a big different in showing some tradition you can actually look it up (like you just did), read about and see how people have adopted certain customs and how their views on it may be different than ours (like no one would do that in a western nation, but in their culture, it's somehow a good and praised thing), you can be introspective enough to realize that to them that doesn't look as bad as to us.

Another thing is being bold and stupid enough and claiming all these people are faking it (and for god knows reason they're doing this) and you somehow know more than themselves what they like. I'm seeing and observing them, you're pulling shit out of your ass and claiming as facts. If you can't see the difference you're hopeless.

No you're not saying anything obvious, you're embarassing yourself saying stupid shit and pissing adults with this stucked, undeveloped, black and white child mindset of yours.

Now please, stop annoying the adults and come back when you finish puberty and your brain is fully developed.
Preferences can’t be applied to race, race changes the cranium shape and other major characteristics, it’s not like they only change skin color or hair color, no. But preferences can for sure be applied to hair color, eye color, height and etc.

I never denied that tastes when it comes to looks, I just said they aren’t applied to race, or you think it’s a coincidence black women be the least preferred ones by a large margin? No, not a coincidence.

No need to call me autistic, you are just raging on me without a proper reason, just because I believe that JBB is real, and you think this is some kind of absurd thing, and even though I’m not the only one who believes on it.

He makes thread about brown girls, and his pfp is a brown girl, skin color preferences can vary for sure, but race preference can’t, unless it’s an isolated case.

It’s not about read minds, it’s because you use double standards, when I make an assumption, you say I’m wrong and that I can’t I read minds, but in the next paragraph you make an exact assumption.

I’m not talking people are faking it here, never saw anyone classifying black foids as 1# foids, im talking about guys on the internet or IRL who claim to prefer black girls, just to not be perceived as palmiteiros, they are not different from foids who virtue signaling, and it looks like you are analyzing more words than actions.

Black and white mindset? I never said blackpill was undeniable, there are exceptions for sure, but they are so insignificant, that shouldn’t be taken as important or as a basis for something

They don’t find this beautiful, these are rituals, people who do that are perceveid as having better social status, you are just assuming guys are attracted to that. You didn’t even read about these cultures, you really think they just do it, because guys find it beautiful? No, it’s because of status, it has nothing to do with physical attraction, you are mistaken things

Last edited:
:feelssus: white. Coined by Anglos. The term. Was. Ethnicity it is. Caucasian a larger umbrella from which different ethnicities come. Where did I call them white?. Enlighten me. First Caucasian was dark skinned. He was. Persians are Caucasian too.
However you want to twist it, they weren't caucasian

Retainer describing a retainer. Hmmm :feelssus:
What kind of retainer fights in battles?

Live by the code. Die by the code. Way of the samurai. He waa denied.
Yasuke was mentioned in the prototype of Shinchō kōki owned by Sonkeikaku Bunko (尊経閣文庫), the archives of the Maeda clan. According to this, the black man named Yasuke (弥助) was given his own house and a short sword. Nobunaga assigned him the duty of weapon bearer.
I think that you underestimate how powerful Oda actually was, carrying the sword of the most powerful individual in Japan isn't a small feat whatsoever.

The other way around. YouTube downplays knowledge for quick shekles.
Maybe if you're watching someone like Jake Paul
Does partial knowledge exist in YouTube. Yes. is it reliable? That's debatable.
Might aswell unsubscribe from all of the blackpilled youtube channels

However you want to twist it, they weren't caucasian
:feelsjuice: aliens, perhaps?.
What kind of retainer fights in battles?
A battle they're losing.

I think that you underestimate how powerful Oda actually was, carrying the sword of the most powerful individual in Japan isn't a small feat whatsoever.
Small I said?. When did I do that? Hmm..
Maybe if you're watching someone like Jake Paul
Many "science" and "historical" channels spread misinformation. They do.
Might aswell unsubscribe from all of the blackpilled youtube channels
:feelsjuice: jewtube deleted my channel long ago. Harrasment they said. Of foids. Perhaps.

:feelsjuice: aliens, perhaps?.
or maybe asians :worryfeels:

A battle they're losing.
Shortly after he became samurai he fought against the takeda clan aswell, that means that he fought on his behalf on three different occassions.

Here's an excerpt from history extra

Within months he received a stipend, a residence in Azuchi Castle, north-east of Kyoto, servants and a katana sword. The katana is the symbol of a samurai warrior, so it is traditionally understood in Japan that Yasuke was the first documented non-Japanese samurai.

Over the course of the next year, Yasuke accompanied Nobunaga in battle at least once. They were conquering the territories just north of Mount Fuji, long held by the Takeda clan, the Oda’s mortal enemies. Yasuke was observed by a Japanese diarist just south of the holy mountain on the journey back to Azuchi.

Small I said?. When did I do that? Hmm..
Well it seems like your downplaying his status, I doubt that he would just allow anyone to guard him, let alone someone who's not even trained in swordplay

Many "science" and "historical" channels spread misinformation. They do.
I agree, but that doesn't discredit the legit ones

or maybe asians :worryfeels:
Images 12

Label him. For me.
Shortly after he became samurai he fought against the takeda clan aswell, that means that he fought on his behalf on three different occassions.
Mere presence. Make A you a follower. Not a warrior. And as mentioned. Retainers will fight in battles if ordered. Read not the defitnion. Have you?.

Within months he received a stipend, a residence in Azuchi Castle, north-east of Kyoto, servants and a katana sword. The katana is the symbol of a samurai warrior, so it is traditionally understood in Japan that Yasuke was the first documented non-Japanese samurai.
you know bushi were warriors for hire who served a lord. Samurai were experts of the martial arts who served (but were not hired by) a lord. Giving him a stipend undermines his own suspected role. It was more or less impossible to become a Samurai if you are non-Japanese and have no reliable link to any Samurai family or lineage. Azuchi castle was built by Oda Nobunaga and some years later already demolished.The Azuchi castle was controlled by the Oda clan. If Yasuke was allowed into it, than as every other servant And not as owner.Nobunaga intentionally built Azuchi Castle close enough to kyoto that he could watch over and guard the approaches to the capital, but outside Kyoto so his fortress would be immune to the fires and conflicts that occasionally consumed the city. Azuchi Castle's location was also strategically advantageous in managing the communications and transportation routes between Nobunaga's greatest foes the uesagi to the north, the TAkeda in the east, and the mori to the west. Who called him a samurai. Where's the source. The man was thrown away like a dog after nobukekek death. The sources states he was given a short sword. Not a katana.

"A blade longer than one shaku but less than two is considered a shōtō (short sword)"

westerners think there's only one sword in entirety of japan lmao. Who the fuck wrote this shit?.
Here's an excerpt from history extra
Your source is a BBC magazine?...

Well it seems like your downplaying his status, I doubt that he would just allow anyone to guard him, let alone someone who's not even trained in swordplay
He had a shit ton of professional samurais Around him under his commmand JFL! You think he was his magical negro killing everyone trying to get near him and alone?.

No. he was a slave bought from slavery. Turned into a show freak by a master warlord. Nobunaga is possibly the craziest most extreme genius leader Japan has ever had. The biggest rebel of them all. A brilliant conniver who is ALWAYS playing multiple angles and head games at once, and most definitely used Yasuke in that regard to fuck with the other feudal lords, AND to try to get an angle on the europeans.Nobunaga loved to fuck with people, it would be perfectly believable to think that he just grabbed this huge tallfag man that the portuguese brought just to have him follow him around and make the people he meet with, specially enemies, greatly unconfortable or make them even believe "holy fuck Nobunaga has fucking demons/onis working for him".

Both his masters father and son got spanked then that's it. He was forgotten. Then liberals and their romanticism glorified him for no other reason than being a black guy.

You're the one glorifying him. I simply see him for what he was.

Label him. For me.
Looks middle eastern

Mere presence. Make A you a follower. Not a warrior. And as mentioned. Retainers will fight in battles if ordered. Read not the defitnion. Have you?.
Retainers and samurai are the same thing as shown here:

He was perhaps the only non-Japanese retainer that Nobunaga had in his service, which could explain Nobunaga's interest in him

Samurai ([UWSL][/UWSL], /[UWSL]ˈ[/UWSL][UWSL]s[/UWSL][UWSL]æ[/UWSL][UWSL]m[/UWSL][UWSL]ʊ[/UWSL][UWSL]r[/UWSL][UWSL]aɪ[/UWSL]/) were the hereditary military nobility and officer caste of medieval and early-modern Japan from the 12th century to their abolition in the 1870s. They were the well-paid retainers of the daimyo (the great feudal landholders). They had high prestige and special privileges such as wearing two swords.

you know bushi were warriors for hire who served a lord. Samurai were experts of the martial arts who served (but were not hired by) a lord. Giving him a stipend undermines his own suspected role.
no, bushi and samurai were synonymous:

In Japanese, they are usually referred to as bushi ([UWSL]武士[/UWSL], [UWSL][bɯ.ɕi][/UWSL]), meaning 'warrior', or buke ([UWSL]武家[/UWSL]). According to translator William Scott Wilson: "In Chinese, the character 侍 was originally a verb meaning 'to wait upon', 'accompany persons' in the upper ranks of society, and this is also true of the original term in Japanese, saburau. In both countries the terms were nominalized to mean 'those who serve in close attendance to the nobility', the Japanese term saburai being the nominal form of the verb." According to Wilson, an early reference to the word samurai appears in the Kokin Wakashū, the first imperial anthology of poems, completed in the 10th century.[1]

By the end of the 12th century, samurai became almost entirely synonymous with bushi, and the word was closely associated with the middle and upper echelons of the warrior class. The samurai were usually associated with a clan and their lord, and were trained as officers in military tactics and grand strategy. While the samurai numbered less than 10% of then Japan's population,[2] their teachings can still be found today in both everyday life and in modern Japanese martial arts.

It was more or less impossible to become a Samurai if you are non-Japanese and have no reliable link to any Samurai family or lineage.
I doubt many people would defy Oda if he did such a thing, he's defacto ruler, and killed his own brother, he can do whatever he wants

Who called him a samurai. Where's the source. The man was thrown away like a dog after nobukekek death. The sources states he was given a short sword. Not a katana.
It was a ceremonial katana meant for sepuku:

Yasuke was mentioned in the prototype of Shinchō ki owned by Sonkeikaku Bunko (尊経閣文庫), the archives of the Maeda clan. According to this, the black man named Yasuke (弥助) was given his own residence and a short, ceremonial katana by Nobunaga.

Although, I'm sure you intentionally cut out the ceremonial part

A tantō (短刀, "short sword") is one of the traditionally made Japanese swords (nihonto) that were worn by the samurai class of feudal Japan.
In the fifteenth century, mounted samurai also came to prefer the katana, since they often dismounted for hand-to-hand combat. An even shorter companion sword called the wakizashi soon joined the katana in the samurai's arsenal. Worn together, the pair was known as daisho (big and little).
During the Edo period, the Tokugawa shogunate required samurai to wear Katana and shorter swords in pairs. These short swords were wakizashi and tanto, and wakizashi were mainly selected. ... Only samurai could wear the daishō: it represented their social power and personal honour.
There's also several excerpt's that say that only samurai could wield such weapons

He had a shit ton of professional samurais Around him under his commmand JFL! You think he was his magical negro killing everyone trying to get near him and alone?.
Do you really think he would just let some random guy hold his sword and guard him?

If he was that dumb he would have been assassinated 3 times over

No. he was a slave bought from slavery. Turned into a show freak by a master warlord. Nobunaga is possibly the craziest most extreme genius leader Japan has ever had. The biggest rebel of them all. A brilliant conniver who is ALWAYS playing multiple angles and head games at once, and most definitely used Yasuke in that regard to fuck with the other feudal lords, AND to try to get an angle on the europeans.Nobunaga loved to fuck with people, it would be perfectly believable to think that he just grabbed this huge tallfag man that the portuguese brought just to have him follow him around and make the people he meet with, specially enemies, greatly unconfortable or make them even believe "holy fuck Nobunaga has fucking demons/onis working for him".
I don't doubt that he used him to be feared, infact some sources say that the Japanese viewed him as some sort of demi-god. But to say that he was a jester is quite rediculous, jesters don't fight in battle.

Both his masters father and son got spanked then that's it. He was forgotten. Then liberals and their romanticism glorified him for no other reason than being a black guy.
This happens sometimes (george floyd), but to just ignore history in general seems a bit brash

You're the one glorifying him. I simply see him for what he was.

I'm not glorifying shit, he was in several battles, he owned property, nobunaga trusted him enough to hold his sword, and he fought against the people who betrayed his daimyo. These are all facts, and they sure as hell don't sound like what you're playing it off as.

Last edited:
Jews already control the CCP. They'll run the West completely into the shitter and then jettison themselves over to East Asia.
Pretty much yes, parasites will eventually need a new host to suck the life out of, question is if the Chinese are that stupid to allow it happen. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Communist China was founded by Jew bolsheviks in the 50s. They've controlled them ever since.
Yes, but China is also ethnically and culturally homogenous which will make it extremely hard for them to subvert internally. China is one of the oldest civilizations on planet earth compared to the United States that has only been around for less than three hundred years.

@trying to ascend
@Tenshi

Explain what's going on

Preferences can’t be applied to race, race changes the cranium shape and other major characteristics, it’s not like they only change skin color or hair color, no. But preferences can for sure be applied to hair color, eye color, height and etc.
No you don't know about that, you just read about this copypaste idea of a 19th century outdated concept is some retarded alt-right internet article and are here trying to look smart when you're doing nothing new or special. The things you say are nothing new, retards have been saying the same even before you knew how to pee by yourself. Go educate yourself in the subject.

I never denied that tastes when it comes to looks, I just said they aren’t applied to race, or you think it’s a coincidence black women be the least preferred ones by a large margin? No, not a coincidence.
Ok, I'll just ignore that you literally said taste does not exist for the sake of the argument.

So let me guess, you say tastes aren't applied to race, yet you believe in things like JBB? Tell me how that makes any sense in your mind. And have you notice that, perhaps, your race is also your looks?

Black women are find unnatractive by most people because, guess what, most black women tend to be less attractive, on average. That doesn't mean that there are no attractive black women.

No need to call me autistic, you are just raging on me without a proper reason, just because I believe that JBB is real, and you think this is some kind of absurd thing, and even though I’m not the only one who believes on it.

No, there's a need to call you autistic, everything you say is autistic. The fact that I need to have this conversation with you is moronic by itself. I shouldn't have to tell you that people have preferences and tastes do change do extent depending on the culture, that should be common sense. But no, you're a damn basement dweller who thinks you can talk about subjects you don't know about just because you can type in anything on google and find the most generic explanation to it without even using your damn mind to see if what you're saying makes sense or not.

Man, I'm not raging that's just tiresome. If enough fools believe in dumb shit like you do that's another thing, but no one takes your seriously on this site, have you noticed this?

He makes thread about brown girls, and his pfp is a brown girl, skin color preferences can vary for sure, but race preference can’t, unless it’s an isolated case.

It’s not about read minds, it’s because you use double standards, when I make an assumption, you say I’m wrong and that I can’t I read minds, but in the next paragraph you make an exact assumption.
God I literally explained this shit to you to the T and you probably didn't even bother to read. Dude if you can't see the difference just stop, you're just too impaired to discuss this.

I’m not talking people are faking it here, never saw anyone classifying black foids as 1# foids, im talking about guys on the internet or IRL who claim to prefer black girls, just to not be perceived as palmiteiros, they are not different from foids who virtue signaling, and it looks like you are analyzing more words than actions.
Yeah just fucking throw these weird reverse anecdotes "I never see x or y" ofc genius you never saw, you don't see anything. You live in your basement. You're a child.

I mean ffs even the damn statistic your autistic people like to copy and paste show us a tendency of people liking certain ethnicities more, there are still a small percentage of people who will prefer, before all others, the least desired "race". But no you don't see that, you just throw your copy pastes and hope people are stupid enough to not analyze it.

Black and white mindset? I never said blackpill was undeniable, there are exceptions for sure, but they are so insignificant, that shouldn’t be taken as important or as a basis for something
Yet JBB is real bro, I saw tyronelite with becky last time I went to school last year :feelstastyman: keep contradicting yourself

You don't seem to even notice what kind of argument I'm trying to make here, you keep attacking these strawmens you make. srsly, come back when you can understand that.

They don’t find this beautiful, these are rituals, people who do that are perceveid as having better social status, you are just assuming guys are attracted to that. You didn’t even read about these cultures, you really think they just do it, because guys find it beautiful? No, it’s because of status, it has nothing to do with physical attraction, you are mistaken things
Oh yeah bro, social status in primitive cultures. Social status by doing something everyone not only can, but do as part of a custom, like coming of age rituals (scarification for instance). Do they're doing it to look ugly bro.

Just fucking cut the crap bro, you don't know jackshit about that, I know, I studied this shit. I have an interest on this subject. You not fooling me with this projecting strawman, I know you just google'd that shit in the most laziest way possible to reply me and you're think you're being high IQ.
@trying to ascend
@Tenshi

Explain what's going on
don't you like black girls? You even told us once on discord iirc, people were asking you why you were into them.

This moron kid thinks it's impossible, all around the globe, for someone to be into black foids. He thinks not such a thing as tastes and preferences exists. And here I am having to school this autistic kid basic common sense stuff, I should stop replying to this guy srsly.

Last edited:
I've always said that once they're done destroying and decimating White European nations they'll move on to destroying Asian nations soon afterwards, in a not too distant future Asian Supremacy or Asian racism will become trendy for the traditional minded that don't want their nations taken over by foreigners. It won't stop just with White European nations only, they won't be happy until they destroy off nationalism worldwide because for them the ultimate prize is total global domination.

They won't be happy until all racial and ethnic barriers are broken down worldwide thus reducing all of humanity to the most common lowest denominator everywhere. That's the future they have in store for everyone and that is their most coveted end of human history.

No you don't know about that, you just read about this copypaste idea of a 19th century outdated concept is some retarded alt-right internet article and are here trying to look smart when you're doing nothing new or special. The things you say are nothing new, retards have been saying the same even before you knew how to pee by yourself. Go educate yourself in the subject.

Ok, I'll just ignore that you literally said taste does not exist for the sake of the argument.

So let me guess, you say tastes aren't applied to race, yet you believe in things like JBB? Tell me how that makes any sense in your mind. And have you notice that, perhaps, your race is also your looks?

Black women are find unnatractive by most people because, guess what, most black women tend to be less attractive, on average. That doesn't mean that there are no attractive black women.

No, there's a need to call you autistic, everything you say is autistic. The fact that I need to have this conversation with you is moronic by itself. I shouldn't have to tell you that people have preferences and tastes do change do extent depending on the culture, that should be common sense. But no, you're a damn basement dweller who thinks you can talk about subjects you don't know about just because you can type in anything on google and find the most generic explanation to it without even using your damn mind to see if what you're saying makes sense or not.

Man, I'm not raging that's just tiresome. If enough fools believe in dumb shit like you do that's another thing, but no one takes your seriously on this site, have you noticed this?

God I literally explained this shit to you to the T and you probably didn't even bother to read. Dude if you can't see the difference just stop, you're just too impaired to discuss this.

Yeah just fucking throw these weird reverse anecdotes "I never see x or y" ofc genius you never saw, you don't see anything. You live in your basement. You're a child.

I mean ffs even the damn statistic your autistic people like to copy and paste show us a tendency of people liking certain ethnicities more, there are still a small percentage of people who will prefer, before all others, the least desired "race". But no you don't see that, you just throw your copy pastes and hope people are stupid enough to not analyze it.

Yet JBB is real bro, I saw tyronelite with becky last time I went to school last year :feelstastyman: keep contradicting yourself

You don't seem to even notice what kind of argument I'm trying to make here, you keep attacking these strawmens you make. srsly, come back when you can understand that.

Oh yeah bro, social status in primitive cultures. Social status by doing something everyone not only can, but do as part of a custom, like coming of age rituals (scarification for instance). Do they're doing it to look ugly bro.

Just fucking cut the crap bro, you don't know jackshit about that, I know, I studied this shit. I have an interest on this subject. You not fooling me with this projecting strawman, I know you just google'd that shit in the most laziest way possible to reply me and you're think you're being high IQ.

don't you like black girls? You even told us once on discord iirc, people were asking you why you were into them.

This moron kid thinks it's impossible, all around the globe, for someone to be into black foids. He thinks not such a thing as tastes and preferences exists. And here I am having to school this autistic kid basic common sense stuff, I should stop replying to this guy srsly.
Trying to look smart and special is just saying that race changes more than just non important characteristics? Ffs bro, you contradict yourself a lot, first you say race matters and that white men are more attractive to foids, then you say people have different tastes about race. Ok, if they have, why these tastes don’t vary as much as hair color or eye color? Know why? Because these are just people virtue signaling, saying that they prefer the “least desired” race, when they actually don’t. Many men like black girls, this has to do with libido, men with high libido will fuck fat girls, this means they prefer fat girls? No.

Also: ''The things you say are nothing new, retards have been saying the same even before you knew how to pee by yourself. Go educate yourself in the subject.'' I can say this about the saying that culture changes tastes, you are just projecting. No one of us is talking about new things, I really don't see any issue about it.

There isn’t a significant number of guys who actually consider black girls the most attractive, you can check for yourself, but according to you, it’s just a coincidence all tastes are similar, and that race doesn’t affects objectively looks.

As I said, I never denied existence of tastes, the one making strawmans here is you, you are just protecting, I just said they aren’t applicable to race.

Tastes are not applied, because people there aren’t major variations among race preferences, foids simply prefer black men, you are mistaken again tastes (subjective) with standards (objective). Tastes aren’t applied to race, race changes objectively the looks of someone.

I never said black women can’t be attractive, I don’t know why you bring this up. Yes, they tend, because looks are objective, skin, hair and eye color are subjective and have to do with tastes, race doesn’t. Most of these attractive black women you see, don’t have traits the average black women has, who arent considered attractive.

Why it’s so hard for you admitt that blacks do have high SMV and are desired? They don’t need to be tyronelites, most black guys who thugmaxx do fuck girls from all races. Or you believe who is the virgin, the nordcuck who spends all time on reddit, or the average black guy who go to bailes, is social, drink and talk to foids? I think I don’t even need to answer.

[UWSL]Everything I say, like what (beside JBB)? People just get mad at me, because of age, the ones who don’t know my age, never got mad at me, so it has nothing to do what I say.[/UWSL]

Tastes are inherent, culture can’t changes what you likes, it happens that when you see something you don’t like for a lot of time, you get used to it, but this doesn’t mean you like it, just that you tolerate it, that’s why these guys don’t complain about the plates or the things on the neck, it’s normal for them, but this doesn’t mean they find it attractive. That’s why there are Russian people who don’t like Russian foid, Brazilians who don’t like soccer and etc, because tastes are inherent, culture just makes people tolerate what they don’t like.

No, you explained in the other comment, and the explanation wasn’t even proper, you made just assumptions and you thought I didn’t know these cultures, I know these cultures with these body modifications, but as I said, they have nothing to do with men finding it attractive, and I stated the example of fatness in Europe on renascence, where fat foids had bigger chances of marrying, you really think culture made people like that? No, it didn’t, it was just due to status attributed to fatness, and that fat foids were usually rich. You aren’t even using critical thinking, you are just assuming guys find this attractive and using non sequitur to prove your own point.

What strawmen I made? You said I had a black and white mindset, and I answered you saying I don’t, where is this a strawmen?

Yes, status in primitive cultures, there are social status even on animal kingdom and you don’t believe there wasn’t in primitive cultures? And then you say you are know everything about the subject? And before you say there aren’t social hierarchies on animal kingdom: https://www.britannica.com/science/dominance-hierarchy

[UWSL] Even him said that he was talking about mulattas/brown girls, and not about black girls, you dismissed your own point. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just to summarize: tastes = personality, hair color, height, skin color and etc. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Standards/looks (objective) = foward growth, symmetry, proportions and etc [/UWSL]

Last edited:
It's extremely easy because they already have an authoritarian government and are bug people. They won't need to do it rapidly, it took jews 100 years in the west once they started having control of the movies, newspapers, TV, banks, schools and politicians.
The reason it was so easy for Ashkenazi Jews to bring down the European West is because they could blend in concerning physical appearances and hide their overall Jewishness, that will be extremely tough amongst billions of Asian peoples, still, you might be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back