Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International Passport talks about Japanmaxxing with a sub 5 blackcel married to a Japanese lawyer

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

@Diocel

One of my favourite youtubers tbh, he's apart of a growing section of men out there spreading SYSBM, the idea that blackcels should stop wasting their time in the US and focus their efforts overseas.

0:50 "are Japanese women checking for brothers?"
1:26 "Where are you from and what do you do?"
5:52 "Is the trip actually worth going to Japan?"
7:00 "Is there a market for black men in Japan?"
9:00 "Is Japanese required or can you get by with just english?"
9:45 "Which part of japan is best to Japanmaxx?" (Tokyo and Osaka)
13:20 "What is your wife like?"
15:20 "What kind of black men do Japanese women go for?"
16:10 "Are Japanese men worried about black men?"
22:00 "Are brothers dating beautiful women?"
23:00 "What dating apps should they use?"
24:25 "Which is a better option Tokyo or Osaka?"
28:10 "How prevalent is Salaryman culture?"
34:10 "What about racism?" (Ricecel tried to cockblock him)
38:30 "If you had to choose between american and Japanese girls which one would you choose?"
40:41 "What are the best night clubs to go to?"
44:16 "Aside from teaching, what kind of jobs should blackcels be looking for?"
1:08:10 "Is it common for these women to set up foreigners?"

:feelsseriously:
@epillepsy @Lv99_BixNood
I wouldn't say that makes them racist per se, but if I ever go over there then I'll definitely be prepared for those kinds of guys

I wouldn't say that makes them racist per se, but if I ever go over there then I'll definitely be prepared for those kinds of guys
Agreed I don't think cockblocking by itself is racist. But too see fouds with high standards suddenly being pursued is likely unsettling to the local men and is akin to drives if people coming in willing to work for less when there's a strike going on

@BummerDrummer

Just be black

I've always said that once they're done destroying and decimating White European nations they'll move on to destroying Asian nations soon afterwards, in a not too distant future Asian Supremacy or Asian racism will become trendy for the traditional minded that don't want their nations taken over by foreigners. It won't stop just with White European nations only, they won't be happy until they destroy off nationalism worldwide because for them the ultimate prize is total global domination.

They won't be happy until all racial and ethnic barriers are broken down worldwide thus reducing all of humanity to the most common lowest denominator everywhere. That's the future they have in store for everyone and that is their most coveted end of human history.

Last edited:
Fuck off nigger go Africamaxx, nobody wants you in their country.

Just be Black and chase Japs theory.

who are the 2 rice foids in the video cover????! it's for a homework

Blacks do well in Japan for some reason, but do not fare too well in China. The few years of African migrants in Guangzhou was enough for the Chinese to know how destructive and violent they are; say what you say about the Chinese, they're based in many ways.

I've always said that once they're done destroying and decimating White European nations they'll move on to destroying Asian nations soon afterwards, in a not too distant future Asian Supremacy or Asian racism will become trendy for the traditional minded that don't want their nations taken over by foreigners. It won't stop just with White European nations only, they won't be happy until they destroy off nationalism worldwide because for them the ultimate prize is total global domination.

They won't be happy until all racial and ethnic barriers are broken down worldwide thus reducing all of humanity to the most common lowest denominator everywhere. That's the future they have in store for everyone and that is their most coveted end of human history.
yeah this 100% truth. they hate homogenity and masculinity. they will not stop their disgusting crusade till all homogeneous nationa are disintegrated and men are politically castrated

yeah this 100% truth. they hate homogenity and masculinity. they will not stop their disgusting crusade till all homogeneous nationa are disintegrated and men are politically castrated
I just wanna gf

I just wanna gf
over, maybe you can pull it off if you Japanese language max. beyond me to do so. most here are too lazy to try alternative solutions like this

Japan is not the same anymore, that was a time where even sub5 men could get something there just by being different. Nowadays I don't know how things are, dating apps are getting popular and since anime is mainstream normies will probably destroy this as well.

go ruin the genepool elsewhere, japan is based and I hope they keep neglecting niggers. just go africamaxx, if you don't leave your children by age 4 it could even count as development aid.
I don't think Japan has ever hated blacks that much, if they really did there wouldn't be a black samurai

Japan is not the same anymore, that was a time where even sub5 men could get something there just by being different. Nowadays I don't know how things are, dating apps are getting popular and since anime is mainstream normies will probably destroy this as well.
It’s JBB, I’ve been warning to you a lot that blacks have advantages on sexual marketing.

It’s JBB, I’ve been warning to you a lot that blacks have advantages on sexual marketing.
No it's not

asians hate black people, they're racist af. In japan it's not as bad since it's a more westernized and culturally developed country compared to other east asian countries (just being honest) so black people can still get something. But for the most part, most japanese women would never touch a black man, trust me I know japanese. stop coping

No it's not

asians hate black people, they're racist af. In japan it's not as bad since it's a more westernized and culturally developed country compared to other east asian countries (just being honest) so black people can still get something. But for the most part, most japanese women would never touch a black man, trust me I know japanese. stop coping
It’s just Asian guys who hate blacks, because they take Asian foids from them.

What Japanese foids you know? Unless the Brazilian ones of course, even these ones don’t seem to have any problem on dating blacks, so why the others would have? And no, culture doesn’t change tastes, foids still want the same thing

It’s just Asian guys who hate blacks, because they take Asian foids from them.

What Japanese foids you know? Unless the Brazilian ones of course, even these ones don’t seem to have any problem on dating blacks, so why the others would have? And no, culture doesn’t change tastes, foids still want the same thing
dude that's literally the most autistic thing I've read today

the reason why some women won't mind blacks and other will is the same why some users here wouldn't date a black chick but others will. Duh? No women don't want the exact same thing, they not one collective consciousness, sure, most people will be attracted to a person who's traditionally good looking but they still will have their preferences, and most of them do not prefer black guys. No, they don't want "the same thing", that's just dumb.

And yes, of course culture do change tastes, saying otherwise is just nonsense. There's a reason why we have different shades of chads around the world. Will they be attractive anywhere in the world by most women? Sure, but they will be even more within their own culture. Looks are subjective to a certain extent, that's why some women will be more into chad, others tyrone and others changs.

I4p42nm27-I.jpg

according to the jewish, take the yazuke pill

dude that's literally the most autistic thing I've read today

the reason why some women won't mind blacks and other will is the same why some users here wouldn't date a black chick but others will. Duh? No women don't want the exact same thing, they not one collective consciousness, sure, most people will be attracted to a person who's traditionally good looking but they still will have their preferences, and most of them do not prefer black guys. No, they don't want "the same thing", that's just dumb.

And yes, of course culture do change tastes, saying otherwise is just nonsense. There's a reason why we have different shades of chads around the world. Will they be attractive anywhere in the world by most women? Sure, but they will be even more within their own culture. Looks are subjective to a certain extent, that's why some women will be more into chad, others tyrone and others changs.
Culture doesn’t change tastes, otherwise we should just create a culture to make foids like ugly men. What you are saying are preferences, not standards.

No, it isn’t the same reason, the reason users here would want an black foid, it’s because they are desperate for sex, and don’t have issue fucking anything that has a hole. Japanese foids are not desperate for sex and can easily get it with men of other races, so why would they choose blacks? Because they are more attracted to them.

They want the same thing, they are attracted to chads of all races, they want huge cocks and tall men, all foids are like that (maybe some 0,1% mentally ill foids aren’t, but they are a minority and don’t represent reality)

Last edited:
Culture doesn’t change tastes, otherwise we should just create a culture to make foids like ugly men. What you are saying are preferences, not standards.

No, it isn’t the same reason, the reason users here would want an black foid, it’s because they are desperate for sex, and don’t have issue fucking anything that has a hole. Japanese foids are not desperate for sex and can easily get it with men of other races, so why would they choose blacks? Because they are more attracted to them.

They want the same thing, they are attracted to chads of all races, they want huge cocks and tall men, all foids are like that (maybe some 0,1% mentally ill foids aren’t, but they are a minority and don’t represent reality)
jfl a japanese foid was once visiting my family in europe, and she was really scared when we walked past some young black men:feelshaha:

jfl a japanese foid was once visiting my family in europe, and she was really scared when we walked past some young black men:feelshaha:
Why was a Japanese foid visiting your family?

And where. Says samurai he was?.

Retainer yasuke was. Not samurai. Nobukekeke used him for political gains. he did. Yasuke was nothin more than court jester/serventnwhom got sent packing when Nobunaga died because Hideoyoshi, the actual man to unite Japan, wanted nothing to do with him.
There is no indication that Yasuke given a “household” was. Or that his status was recorded as some level of Samurai.

Just because someone was a guard or was able to hold a sword make them a Samurai.did not . he was not executed or expected to commit suicide he was sent to nanbendra (Barbarian Temple), a church it was. for the Portuguese Jesuits in Kyoto. No one knows what happened after that.

I wanna COOM into the foids in that video preview so bad

And where. Says samurai he was?.
I don't feel like debating with trolls, you can read right there in the title that it says "top 3 foreign samurai"

If you're so disillusioned to the point that you can't believe a local, then that's your own problem

I don't feel like debating with trolls, you can read right there in the title that it says "top 3 foreign samurai"

If you're so disillusioned to the point that you can't believe a local, then that's your own problem
Local or not. History objective it is. Common man knows little of his own national history. Some even revisionists they are. Just look at America today. And You'll see. And Some bozoo in YouTube won't cut it.

Ask a TRUE historian. Very little of "african samurai" is known. And no records of him being described as bushi exist. Not even a mention of him in a battle field exists. Worst. One record says he was called an animal and was not allowed to off himself with his master. If you know anything about the bushido honour then you'll know such prohibition disqualifies one from being actual bushi.

Trolling I'm not.

Ask a TRUE historian. Very little of "african samurai" is known. And no records of him being described as bushi exist. Not even a mention of him in a battle field exists. Worst. One record says he was called an animal and was not allowed to off himself with his master. If you know anything about the bushido honour then you'll know such prohibition disqualifies one from being actual bushi.
Gaijin knows all, gaijin knows better than actual Japanese

Gaijin knows all, gaijin knows better than actual Japanese
Unironically yes. Follow historical evidence I do. Not YouTube comment section. I don't.

Most Stupid japs don't even know they're mixed Caucasian-Asiatic group today. And unironically shun down other mixed japs lmao. Imagine federal japan and read about their "racial purity" beliefs. Then I dare you to say to my face. He was accepted in the cast system. :feelsgah:

And who said anything about standards? In case you didn't notice taste = preference, it's literally in the fucking dictionary. And culture do change, anyone who was ever spent some time talking with people from different culture, or even watching movies one can notice that. I'm not saying people from other cultures will like ugly people, I'm just saying they have their preferences once that looks threshold is achieved.

As for the second part, you just don't know so you're bullshitting. Some users here have a preference for black chicks and guess what? Many other men, who are not incels, also do. How can you be so damn ignorant about obvious things like that? It's common sense.

I'm starting to believe you're an undiagnosed autistic srsly.

Most Stupid japs don't even know they're mixed Caucasian-Asiatic group today. And unironically shun down other mixed japs lmao. Imagine federal japan and read about their "racial purity" beliefs. Then I dare you to say to my face. He was accepted in the cast system. :feelsgah:

Not all russians are white, some are asian like the siberians

It makes sense since they live close to the Chinese

I've come to the conclusion that russia is just a concept, in reality it's an empire that spans many countries outside of it's original people

01-A5X1N3-1-edited-1076x588.jpg

220px-Benzo_Yoda_wearing_Ainu_Dress.JPG

The ainu weren't white by the way, their descendants and the people who came before them both look asian

Last edited:
And who said anything about standards? In case you didn't notice taste = preference, it's literally in the fucking dictionary. And culture do change, anyone who was ever spent some time talking with people from different culture, or even watching movies one can notice that. I'm not saying people from other cultures will like ugly people, I'm just saying they have their preferences once that looks threshold is achieved.

As for the second part, you just don't know so you're bullshitting. Some users here have a preference for black chicks and guess what? Many other men, who are not incels, also do. How can you be so damn ignorant about obvious things like that? It's common sense.

I'm starting to believe you're an undiagnosed autistic srsly.
Just because I believed that blacks have advantage on getting sex? Bro, you live in the country this happens in a fucking daily basis.

Show me these users who consider black foids the most attractive.

Tastes are inherent, sorry, but culture doesn't change that, saying that culture changes tastes is a progressivist narrative

Last edited:

Not all russians are white, some are asian like the siberians

It makes sense since they live close to the Chinese

Images 11

Ainu. Off shoot are. Of jomon. Mixed japscum are.

"Jōmon people (縄文人, Jōmon jin) is the generic name of several peoples who lived in the Japanese archipelago during the Jōmon period. Today, most Japanese historians raise the possibility that theJōmon were not a single homogeneous people but consisted of multiple heterogeneous groups.The race of the Jomon people is hard to classify. Some suggest possibly Mongoloid (proto-Mongoloid). Others suggest Caucasoid or an ancient extinct Siberian race. Recently it was found that the Jomon people were not a homogenous population, but a mix of (at least) two distinct groups. Mongoloid and Caucasoid traits were present. while Mongoloid, specifically proto-Mongoloid, traits formed the majority, a Caucasoid substratum was influental."

View attachment 440866
View attachment 440867
Ainu. Off shoot are. Of jomon. Mixed japscum are.

"Jōmon people (縄文人, Jōmon jin) is the generic name of several peoples who lived in the Japanese archipelago during the Jōmon period. Today, most Japanese historians raise the possibility that theJōmon were not a single homogeneous people but consisted of multiple heterogeneous groups.The race of the Jomon people is hard to classify. Some suggest possibly Mongoloid (proto-Mongoloid). Others suggest Caucasoid or an ancient extinct Siberian race. Recently it was found that the Jomon people were not a homogenous population, but a mix of (at least) two distinct groups. Mongoloid and Caucasoid traits were present. while Mongoloid, specifically proto-Mongoloid, traits formed the majority, a Caucasoid substratum was influental."
2ef14c22017f8609369ebf84c9fd0ef0.jpg

ccd0cf59479904afa64ac2ab8a6a4d1d.jpg

220px-Benzo_Yoda_wearing_Ainu_Dress.JPG

Complete cherry picking, if you look at most pictures they look like this

The ones your referring to are most likely the result of interbred whites/asians within russia

Besides, they outbred the ainu hundreds of years ago, so they usually look more like the native Japanese anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back