Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intermittent fasting

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Any of you overweightcels do this?

I am getting sick and tired of being a fat overweight fuck. Yes, I'm jogging a couples of times a week but working out is pointless if I just cope with food (big meals and snacks) afterwards.

I'm thinking about eating just one small meal per day and for the weekend, only a small bowl of fruits and nuts per day. Or better, just nothing at all during the weekend lol.

Last edited:
Too much of a twig to do that. :feelsjuice:

Trying to do the "eat 8 hours a day only thing", but tbh, I've been pretty weak-willed lately and been breaking it about every 2 or 3 days when I felt seriously hungry, such as just 2 hours ago actually.

It seemed to kinda work when I was sticking to it more forcefully, from what I got when I was weighted during medical check-ups, I lost some weight after a few months, then kept it before I started being this lax about it and got a few kilos back. Will definitely go back to being serious about it though.

This is all bullshit, if you want the real thing, try dry fasting.
I lost 10kg already in only a few days, this thread came quite the time since i will start 30 days of dry fasting this midnight (i waiting a little since i need to get hydrated first.
The thing that put this as the best "diet" of all time is due to the fact that its decreases next to zero the chances of you having saggy skin and stretch marks, since it has something called authopagy that cleans your body over things like dead cells (including skin), and destroy any type of "defective" cells that can cause diseases, such as cancer (this isnt a theory, is proven).
There is also water fast, but this one you will need to take electrolytes and you will feel more hunger.
You will lost 1KG minimum per day of pure fat, plus around 0.5-1 kg of water weight, which a lot of users have said that if you do longer fasts (more than 3 days), not all the water weight gets back even after days out of the end of the diet.
Not gonna lie, 30 days of dry fast will be nightmare and i could only saw a person on youtube that did this for 20 days, but im gonna all-in.

1. Put yourself in a calorie deficit. Swap out sugary soda with diet soda. Rather than eating a bag of chips, limit it to a handful. Do that until you have enough options to swap out an unhealthy diet with a healthy one, without overwhelming yourself with a such a drastic lifestyle change.

2. Limit your calorie intake. Whether that be one week it’s 3,000 calories a day. Next week it’s 2,500 a day. Make sure you’re being active and burning more calories than you consume.

3. Consume lots of caffeine to suppress your appetite. If you’re hungry, eat breadcrumbs. If you have a sugary craving, consume hot pepper. This’ll help reduce your body fat percentage and help create a chiseled six pack.

If you are only a few pounds out of your ideal weight, then do the normal type of diet, but if you are like me and need to lose A LOT of weight, not only normal diet will take a lot of time, but will make you have stretch marks and saggy skin.
(Plus jogging is pure meme, you will lose almost none calories doing it, its only good for people with anxiety and depression since it can reduce them significantly, but keep doing it if you like, i remember jogging back in the days just for the pleasure of doing it, i felt pretty good afterwards and my sleep got better).

Fuck yea I'm going full on concentration camp starvation mode. I can easily do it I know it.

I'm kinda masochistic. I learned that from working out with injuries in my MMA gym days back in college.

Nah I'm like 23lbs out of my ideal weight.

Fuck yea I'm going full on concentration camp starvation mode. I can easily do it I know it.

I'm kinda masochistic. I learned that from working out with injuries in my MMA gym days back in college.
Just do keto, you can still eat good just cut most carbs

Nah I'm like 23lbs out of my ideal weight.
I dont know if you are talking seriously about doing it, but if its only 23 lbs, then you could get it done in less than 10 days.
Funny thing is that the hard part is not the hunger or thirst that you will feel, but its the desire to eat that will get very strong, you will feel very tempted to eat any type of food, it could be simple as a slice of bread or some noodles.
Plus you will start to think about food all the day if you dont keep your mind busy, fasting and no fap is pretty similar somehow, i also avoid busting a nut during it, since i became even more hungrier after it and becomes even harder.
Also for some reason, dry fasting gets your body temperature hot, while water fasting makes your body cold.

I was able to lose approx. 10 lbs. last year, and am going on 12-13 to date.

I tried intermittent fasting for a few months, but it didn't really work. The reality was that I just got tired from having no energy during the working day.

What ended up helping was making half or more of my meals salad -- fresh vegetables -- without much dressing, or cottage cheese in place of dressing.

Still I wasn't eating three meals a day, since there just wasn't time with work stuff, so maybe it can be called some sort of intermittent fasting, but I dunno -- the content of the food mattered more than the timing, or even the amount -- I could eat big plates of salad and get full without the big calories.

I'm continuing to lose weight this year using salads.

It's amazing. I tried for two years vigorous exercise, running about 200 miles a year, and didn't really lose weight or fat. (My mental health improved considerably, of course, but that's it.)

It really is a matter of what one eats.

The intermittent fasting idea seems a bit of a fad. I thought the nutritional wisdom from not long ago was to have smaller and more frequent meals.

Whatever the answer on that is, if anything, I think more fresh fruits and vegetables is the way to go.

Get a bunch of different light dressings for variety so it won't feel like a penance.

Last edited: