Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Interesting Incels.co Statistic

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
The latest user is @airconditioning and he is number 28,730.
There are about 11,913 active members on this forum right now.

That means,

28,730-11,913 = 16,817 users have been banned.
That's more than the number of active users.

About 58.5% users have been banned from this forum. This is brutal.

We(unbanned users) are actually in the minority. Absolutely brutal statistic.

@Mainländer
@SergeantIncel

Well those banned ones are either requested, fakecels, infiltrators or have broken a rule. It's less we're the "true"cels and more they were stupid or didn't belong here.

The moderation here is good IMO but pretty unforgiving.

The moderation here is good IMO but pretty unforgiving.
Yes.
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun an OGcel was permanently banned for spamming in the media section. That's pretty harsh, if you ask me.

Yes.
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun an OGcel was permanently banned for spamming in the media section. That's pretty harsh, if you ask me.
I mean tbf he completely ruined the section. I don't think there's any mass-delete tools without deleting every post he had. I saw maybe hundreds of photos deleted and I still think there are many, many there.

Plus he shitted on the forum a lot and I think it was clear he had malevolent intent upon spamming media and the forum.

Yes.
A pemaban that I found really harsh was @Fontaine 's. He did one larp brag while drunk, appealed it and all but stayed permabanned. Maybe if he waited more to do it they'd have allowed him back though.

@Ritalincel was banned for low effort but now we have the Sewers lol.

tbh @coppernicus got banned super unfairly

Remember when brags anywhere on the internet started to be taken in consideration for bans and tons of high profile users got banned? @Leucosticte , @fukmylyf , @Zyros , etc.

Remember when brags anywhere on the internet started to be taken in consideration for bans and tons of high profile users got banned? @Leucosticte , @fukmylyf , @Zyros , etc.
All 3 of them are not surprising. I think their bans are justified.

1.) Leuc was married man with kids and a legit pedophile to boot

2.) fuk was a good looking mentalcel who bragged a lot in discord

3.) Zyros is a legit BDD sexhaver and an attention whore.

Only fakecels and truecels get banned.

@Limerencel is still unbanned and visit the forum even tho he ascended and made videos about it.
In that case you should PM the mods with sufficient proofs.
I've done that multiple times

wow Leuc sounds gigabased

Yup, and going through old threads are graveyards

A pemaban that I found really harsh was @Fontaine 's. He did one larp brag while drunk, appealed it and all but stayed permabanned. Maybe if he waited more to do it they'd have allowed him back though.

The thing was. It's so difficult to tell if someone is LARPing. It didn't really sound like a LARP honestly and he did do it when drunk which usually lowers people's inhibitions and makes them tell truths they don't normally do.

Saying you ascended and bragging about it is just asking to permabanned unless it is very super obvious satire. But I did like some of @Fontaine's posts. Furthermore, due to the nature of this forum LARPers and trolling is treated very seriously.

@Ritalincel can appeal.

The thing was. It's so difficult to tell if someone is LARPing. It didn't really sound like a LARP honestly and he did do it when drunk which usually lowers people's inhibitions and makes them tell truths they don't normally do.

Saying you ascended and bragging about it is just asking to permabanned unless it is very super obvious satire. But I did like some of @Fontaine's posts. Furthermore, due to the nature of this forum LARPers and trolling is treated very seriously.
Yeah I can understand. Also, he did move out of the incelsphere anyway.

@Ritalincel can appeal.
It's been a long time and we're still waiting to see if he'll ever break character and appeal. I don't think he ever will tbh.

I think Rital is satisfied with Looksmax now.
He is a narcissist who likes to be at the top.
He can't do that now because top posters mog him so I think he'll never come here.

Most of them didn't even post a message,

All bans were fair but I still wish @Leucosticte was around. He toned up a lot since those times with pedo/rape stuff, unfortunately, so I don't think he'd belong here anymore anyway.

Based upon my experience with 200 posts I think that perma-ban should be reserved for illegal content + the offending posts should be removed (this is probably already the case) + obvious infiltration but other breaches of the site rules only should be x number of months ban at the harshest. I say this because I feel that some users make mistakes and a temp ban is enough to resolve the issue.

That includes accounts that haven't been approved because they used vpn to sign up or application wasn't good enough.

Also don't forget alts, some users have had more than one account.

So it's less than half banned.

I think Rital is satisfied with Looksmax now.
He is a narcissist who likes to be at the top.
He can't do that now because top posters mog him so I think he'll never come here.
He can be the top poster with some effort tbh

He can be the top poster with some effort tbh
But then he won't be the top in Looksmax. Can't postmaxx on two places at once. Also, we have sewers now so we have plenty of budding Ritalincels of our own(like @Cowcel). I don't think he can be at the top here and at Looksmax simultaneously.
He mogs absolutely everyone over there so I bet he's satisfied.

You are wrong.
I've interacted with him on Discord and he's pretty legit. He is a legit KHHV jobless in his 30s.

Interesting.

Then he was too much of a sperg for his own good.

Well those banned ones are either requested, fakecels, infiltrators or have broken a rule. It's less we're the "true"cels and more they were stupid or didn't belong here.

This is an important point. I don't know if that many detailed statistics are tracked.

@SergeantIncel Do you keep track of the stats on the banned users, like who was was requested, fakecels, larps, infiltrators etc.?

gambler, zyros, and nausea in their prime etc, those were the days

Zyros absolutely deserved to get banned, dunno much about the other two. Zyros legit almost seems to have some kind of psychological disorder where he registers to EVERY forum he sees, creates his Zyros account and starts posting pictures of his slightly above average face. It's just fucking bizarre lmao. He could easily just log off and get a girlfriend/friend group but he seems to actually prefer living like that. He was on PSL 5 years ago and probably still is. He looks much younger than he is too, looks early 20s but must be 33 or so by now.