Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel /INT/ board is brutal

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Screenshot 88

/int/ is absolutely brutal board, many self hating ethnics, slavs, men who fetishize muhh noodles, slavic, white, latina, any kind of type women while being racist to men of other nations and it's reason because it's exposing differences between certain races

poles are cucks who wank to any praise by foreigners who can't say anything other than 'uhh women are beautiful' implying that they aren't positive things about this shithole :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@PPEcel

I hate that from some Serbs, when some foreigner come here they flock to suck up to him, its one thing to be hospitable and polite and other thing to worship an foreigner and also they ask him like million times "what do you think about our women?"

I hate that from some Serbs, when some foreigner come here they flock to suck up to him, its one thing to be hospitable and polite and other thing to worship an foreigner and also they ask him like million times "what do you think about our women?"
yes honestly slavs often do this
i noticed this with poles, south slavs

Brutal, no national pride.

Fuck, I gotta go to Serbia then to see if I can meet a cute white slim slav girl, maybe multiple of them so I can have choices.

Nationalism is cope

yes honestly slavs often do this
i noticed this with poles, south slavs
Do they do that for turks/muslims, might serbiamaxx tbh ngl

talking about countries like you're talking about characters in a video game... :feelswhere: seems pretty weird to me.

Nationalism is cope

Good amount of girls have a thing for Turks because Turkish shows have huge popularity in Serbia, would it work? i dont know, girls here have huge expectations, if you have good money, good height, decent looks i would say yes.

Fuck, I gotta go to Serbia then to see if I can meet a cute white slim slav girl, maybe multiple of them so I can have choices.
Stay the fuck away from Balkan women. I’m Bosnian and I can confirm they are TALL SLAV CHAD ONLY. The Balkans are hell for men like us, the mog is unreal.
Good amount of girls have a thing for Turks because Turkish shows have huge popularity in Serbia, would it work? i dont know, girls here have huge expectations, if you have good money, good height, decent looks i would say yes.
Lmfao my mom watches Turkish dramas with Bosnian subtitles all the time. :lul:
If you’re under 5’10 don’t go to former Yugoslavia.

I just tired of BBC bait threads and women simping