Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insufferable gas

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★
What the fuck, man. I might be coming down with IBS or something. I can't eat SHIT without insane painful bloating and gas. I'm eating mostly meats and whole foods too. I've cut out all slop. For like 2 weeks it's been nonstop farting. My room is rancid. My gut is always in pain.

Damn brocel that has got to suck. Avoid sugar if you can I've notice it aggravates my ibs a lot.

my doctor said my natural postures effected my ability to pass gas (mainly my sleeping and sitting poses), he said sleeping on your sides helps pass gas also tucking your knees towards your chest can too.

You're most likely detoxing a little after quitting the slop, or you are eating foods that still cause gas such as: grains, cooked vegetables, spicy sauces, sugary sauces, potatoes, salt. Anything with fiber, carbs and salt in it really will cause gas and bloating.

I get gas after drinking milk but if i make the milk into kefir i wont get gas, it's because kefir is more easily digestible. Try eating more fermented foods and raw foods. You might have a deficient gut microbiome. You probably need more bacteria in your gut.

You need more fiber and gut motility. Do you walk? Walking relieved my gas and bloating issues.

You need more fiber and gut motility. Do you walk? Walking relieved my gas and bloating issues.
Probably the most sedentary niqqa you could think of. Might start walking or atleast pacing in my room

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back