Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious instead of reporting me, just fucking hear me out niggas: rejecting foids before they reject you/not wanting to fuck sieves = volcelism = based.

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
i got a warning for no reason...whats wrong with this reasoning?

Bro don't get banned
I can't lose my fellow aryan brothers

If you're volcel you must kill yourself and disappear from here.

(In videogame and in real Life, respectively).

You can't reject someone who doesn't acknowledge your existence.

Bro don't get banned
I can't lose my fellow aryan brothers
i dont know what part does not make sense to some incels bro...i just want them to elaborate on their being against volcelism

If you're volcel you must kill yourself and disappear from here.

(In videogame and in real Life, respectively).
very elaborately put sir..not retarded at all

They already don't exist for us tbh, they live on different planet either we like it or not.
my only problem is with the idea of fucking/dating/marrying someone who isnt virgin while u r
absolutely absurd to me
volcelism is in the sphere of whitepill and the step after inceldom only proudcels will take

I don't care if a foid directly approaches me and asks how am I doing, even going as far as to say she doesn't care about my height. I will reject her first so I can prevent needless embarrassment.

REPORT!

I don't care if a foid directly approaches me and asks how am I doing, even going as far as to say she doesn't care about my height. I will reject her first so I can prevent needless embarrassment.

REPORT!
already reported by genetics

I wholeheartedly agree with this, I'm being preasured into marriage so you can only Imagine how difficult it is to avoid this shit but to stick to the point preemptive rejection is gigabased because it ruin foids ego+ if you are blackpilled you know the blackpill will always collect.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, I'm being preasured into marriage so you can only Imagine how difficult it is to avoid this shit but to stick to the point preemptive rejection is gigabased because it ruin foids ego+ if you are blackpilled you know the blackpill will always collect.
This.
Niggas here will go mad at the sight if the word volcelism without being able to argue against it

Niggas here will go mad at the sight if the word volcelism without being able to argue against it
Yeah, everyone here try to make himself as the ultimate victim of genetic recombo, now humblebraging is one thing but playing the victim 24/7 is a foid trait, and being a volcel even if you are a Chad is better than being a sexhaver anyway

Reported for not wanting to be reported!

Yeah, everyone here try to make himself as the ultimate victim of genetic recombo, now humblebraging is one thing but playing the victim 24/7 is a foid trait, and being a volcel even if you are a Chad is better than being a sexhaver anyway
Agree
Im not saying anything against this forum or its content….im incel too like others but feel we should consider volcelism
By that i mean ignoring foid beforehand
Instead coommax for example
Have pride

Reported for not wanting to be reported!
Warningmaxxing i guess
Just get warning for stating your opinion while no one has said anything against it bro

my only problem is with the idea of fucking/dating/marrying someone who isnt virgin while u r
absolutely absurd to me
volcelism is in the sphere of whitepill and the step after inceldom only proudcels will take
Virgin foids do NOT exist you brainlet moron

i got a warning for no reason...whats wrong with this reasoning?

This site definitely become even more of a joke since I left, cuz people like this are allowed to be here.

Warningmaxxing i guess
Just get warning for stating your opinion while no one has said anything against it bro
"Having cancer is pretty based actually"

"Wait, why do people want me to leave this Cancer treatment Hospital? Instead of doing that, make an argument as to why Cancer is NOT based! I will wait :bigbrain:"

This site definitely become even more of a joke since I left, cuz people like this are allowed to be here.

"Having cancer is pretty based actually"

"Wait, why do people want me to leave this Cancer treatment Hospital? Instead of doing that, make an argument as to why Cancer is NOT based! I will wait :bigbrain:"
Cancer is wanting to sleep with sieves aka toilets aka foids

So dont fuck/ignore evey hole there is braincancercel
Of course I will always reject ethnic foids since they are unworthy of me but I would take a stacey any day even if she isn't a virgin

Of course I will always reject ethnic foids since they are unworthy of me but I would take a stacey any day even if she isn't a virgin
Yeah fuck leftovers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back