Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel INSTANTLY BAN EVERY PAJEET WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT RACISM BECAUSE THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE BLACKPILL.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
TIRED OF SEEING PAJEETS LIKE @idk125 AND @Recluse COMPLAIN ABOUT HATE SPEECH AND RACISM LIKE THE DOGS FROM INCEL TEARS. IF I WANTED TO READ ABOUT THIS KIND OF WHINING, I WOULD JUST GO TO REDDIT OR OTHER NORMIE PLACES.

THIS FORUM WAS MEANT TO SHIELD US FROM NORMIE WHINING AND VIRTUE SIGNALLING SO THAT WE COULD DISCUSS THE BRUTAL TRUTH ABOUT HUMAN EXISTENCE WITHOUT HAVING OUR ARGUMENTS CHALLENGED BY HYPER-EMOTIONAL COPE-FILLED DRIVEL NONESESE.

Last edited:
Cope dude not every curry will do bad, Not even most curries as long as they stick to their own. I am actually ugly, even curryfoids hate me. It's all about phenotype and not race. A bollywood looking curry will do better than the average white guy even with bad bones, but a dravidian looking curry will be seen as ugly even with good bone structure.

Cope dude not every curry will do bad

Complaining about racism on an incel forum is like being lactose intolerant while continuing to drink milk and complain about it

but a dravidian looking curry will be seen as ugly even with good bone structure.

Exactly I’m a good example of that.

My facial structure is slightly above average (6/10), and my height is slightly below average (5’9).

So overall I’m normie.

But the one thing which decreases my appearance from 5/10 normie to 2/10 truecel, is having extremely dark Dravidian shitskin.

If I kept my current facial structure and height, but found a way to bleach max to a sexy caramel/light brown colour, I’d probably be able to get with a mid-tier becky.

Having skin which is the colour of shit, is a complete death sentence

Exactly I’m a good example of that.

My facial structure is slightly above average (6/10), and my height is slightly below average (5’9).

So overall I’m normie.

But the one thing which decreases my appearance from 5/10 normie to 2/10 truecel, is having extremely dark Dravidian shitskin.

If I kept my current facial structure and height, but found a way to bleach max to a sexy caramel/light brown colour, I’d probably be able to get with a mid-tier becky.

Having skin which is the colour of shit, is a complete death sentence
Skin tone is mostly cope. How are your facial features? You might have poor facial harmony or unappealing features like bug eyes, thick nose, thin lips or small eyebrows. Dark skin indians typically have them.

Skin tone is mostly cope. How are your facial features? You might have poor facial harmony or unappealing features like bug eyes, thick nose, thin lips or small eyebrows. Dark skin indians typically have them.

You said Dravidian looking curry with good bone structure will still be seen as ugly, implying that very dark skin colour (which is a Dravidian phenotype) would be the reason for ugliness

And now you are saying skin colour is cope

Make up your mind

You said Dravidian looking curry with good bone structure will still be seen as ugly, implying that very dark skin colour (which is a Dravidian phenotype) would be the reason for ugliness

And now you are saying skin colour is cope

Make up your mind
Skin color is one attribute of phenotype. By itself it cannot make you ugly, having poor facial harmony or ethnic features and hair patterns are probably the reason why.

Skin color is one attribute of phenotype. By itself it cannot make you ugly, having poor facial harmony or ethnic features and hair patterns are probably the reason why.

I don’t think you realise the importance of skin colour

It doesn’t matter how good your facial features and facial structure is, if you hav extremely dark skin tone, none of that will be properly visible.

What’s the point in having good facial features/facial structure, if people can’t even see it propERly?

I don’t think you realise the importance of skin colour

It doesn’t matter how good your facial features and facial structure is, if you hav extremely dark skin tone, none of that will be properly visible.

What’s the point in having good facial features/facial structure, if people can’t even see it propERly?
Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and look at my pink cheeks/nose and is causes a sense of relief ar reaffirming that I'm thankfully not a shitskin

@universallyabhorred

"Skin color is one attribute of phenotype. By itself it cannot make you ugly"

Stop the cope. I've seen plenty of Indians who were like 5'11 with normie faces but still subhuman due to poop color skin

@Recluse is curry? That's something

Legit as fuck imagine invading a white country with shit genetics then complaining about muh racism