Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram too much erfuel

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I recently privated my instagram profile bc there was too much erfuel everywhere, i was tired of seeing ppl my age party every weekend/with their gf every day. So i privated my profile, deleted all posts, removed from 150 followers to 7 ppl who actually care abt me, also i unfollowed ppl and only left my online friends. Now i cant open reels withot seeing a 2/10 ethnic foid complain about wainting a 6 3 chad, i cant even look at sports news at peace, i cant escape the blackpill. Im thinking about deleting all social media except messaging apps, should i do it?

imagine having ig as an incel jfl

I recently privated my instagram profile bc there was too much erfuel everywhere, i was tired of seeing ppl my age party every weekend/with their gf every day. So i privated my profile, deleted all posts, removed from 150 followers to 7 ppl who actually care abt me, also i unfollowed ppl and only left my online friends. Now i cant open reels withot seeing a 2/10 ethnic foid complain about wainting a 6 3 chad, i cant even look at sports news at peace, i cant escape the blackpill. Im thinking about deleting all social media except messaging apps, should i do it?
stop doing this to yourself,mute notifications on that kike app if you’re going to sperg out and add normies back again

stop doing this to yourself,mute notifications on that kike app if you’re going to sperg out and add normies back again
Funny thing is most normies have gfs jfl

Don't know why I open instagram, i guess because im so bored. Everytime without fail I get ER thoughts unironically. Nothing else has that effect over me.

Delete ur shit asap

i only use an acc without my irl details so i can go make people insecure under their posts

It is useless to have Instagram as a subhuman.

imagine having ig as an incel jfl
Pure suifuel, I took some normies' advice too seriously and I was looking for acquaintances by IG

first mistake is talking to normgroids
I know, but our folk saying says "Polak mądry po szkodzie" - Pole is smart after the damage done

Normscums are destroying my life constantly

I know, but our folk saying says "Polak mądry po szkodzie" - Pole is smart after the damage done
you can only sustain so much damage before you rope,be careful brocel

you can only sustain so much damage before you rope,be careful brocel
I was writing with some girls and I even met some of them (my (maybe) well known story about my rehearsal), but all of them have rejected me. So I have tried, but never succeeded. College doesn't help my mental and physical health.

I was writing with some girls and I even met some of them (my (maybe) well known story about my rehearsal), but all of them have rejected me. So I have tried, but never succeeded. College doesn't help my mental and physical health.
I skipped the stupid courses today,i'm not going to start my week with another brutal blackpill experience in uni

I skipped the stupid courses today,i'm not going to start my week with another brutal blackpill experience in uni
I skipped today almost all lectures, the first one was attended by 15 students (of 90), the second wasn't about our syllabus (some Polish but foreign professor has made a lecture) and I had to see psychiatrist or some other kind of expert to be accepted to daily treatment. Tomorrow I will have to stay outside my home 16h.

I skipped today almost all lectures, the first one was attended by 15 students (of 90), the second wasn't about our syllabus (some Polish but foreign professor has made a lecture) and I had to see psychiatrist or some other kind of expert to be accepted to daily treatment. Tomorrow I will have to stay outside my home 16h.
Lmao I skipped lectures on friday except for my microeconomics course,should have just stayed inside all day since there were almost no empty seats available in that room,some foids told their landwhale friend that just arrived to sit next to me since they were sitting in front of me,but she sat next to a thugmaxxed normie LOL.University is like going to the slaughterhouse willingly,it's cucked and I attend non mandatory shit.

I used to have a fake account that I used to jerk off but I started to despise these foids more and more and now I can only jerk off to anime girls. You can tell every whore on instagram is completely delusional with narcissism and are probably massive cunts IRL.