Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Instagram is the biggest suifuel of all

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I logged in today just to find out how every single classmate I had, male or female is enjoying life and I'm here LDARing. I swear life is so unfair, I'd rather be a starving African that has friends/gf and will die from aids at 25 than this.

Go to Africa then.

Just lol at even touching (((Instagram))) as a sub8 male

Life itself is the biggest suicide fuel if you’re ugly.

Your first mistake was logging into Instagram.Just Dont.

Facebook and Instagram are major suicidefuel !!!!

Insta is an oversized load of premium suifuel. Not sure what's worse ... The fuel OP mentioned, or the gym THOTs on there with 115k orbiters. I stay away from it.

I was the monstrostiy of my HS

social media as an incel is a cancer

You'll call it cope but you should keep in mind everybody tries to create the perfect imagine of oneself on Instagram. Only the MOST EXCITING moments are posted there. Nobody is going to post how his wife has cheated, how boring his life is in general.
You could travel, post some nice pictures and everyone would think you have an awesome life, when in reality you're just depressed.

I logged in today just to find out how every single classmate I had, male or female is enjoying life and I'm here LDARing. I swear life is so unfair, I'd rather be a starving African that has friends/gf and will die from aids at 25 than this.

Why even bother having any social media in the first place? It’s all just complete suicide fuel.

Just be afrikancel theory :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I was the monstrostiy of my HS
Please elaborate.