Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insane INSANE acid reflux has been torturing me

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Go to sleep in time boyos, at 9- 10 pm if you don't want your gut health to become subhuman.

Hurtburn won't kill you but makes your life miserable, and there is no permanent cure if your sphincter muscles are permanently dis-functional ( not closing and opening properly). Life is hell

Just smoke, and eat french toast and fruit in the morning.

This is what youngcels don't get, however miserable your life is right now it can always become even more miserable because of health complications that don't have any easy treatment or cure. Even if you're an incel and it feels pointless, don't ever let yourself go.

Last edited:
You get heartburn/acid reflux because you eat cooked spicy food. If you only ate raw foods you wouldn't get acid reflux. I haven't had acid reflux in many years, only once or so if i eat cooked food. Avoid salt, spices and spicy sauces, those are your worst enemy. I understand that you might be addicted to spicy food like 99% of all people but you have to avoid it. Even garlic causes acid reflux, and garlic is in most cooked and processed foods.

You get heartburn/acid reflux because you eat cooked spicy food. If you only ate raw foods you wouldn't get acid reflux. I haven't had acid reflux in many years, only once or so if i eat cooked food. Avoid salt, spices and spicy sauces, those are your worst enemy. I understand that you might be addicted to spicy food like 99% of all people but you have to avoid it. Even garlic causes acid reflux, and garlic is in most cooked and processed foods.
My problem is that my sphincter muscles are no longer working, so if I lean my body top to bottom, all the acid just comes out of my stomach and reached my throat, doesn't need any spicy food for that to happen

I don't have acid reflux, rather GERD i believe. You need surgery for this

Dude I have the exact same. Since months. It will have health consequences. I also burp/belch very loudly at least 5-6 times a day.
I drink coffee, I know that's not good for it.

This can eventually result in un-healable cancer, we should get it treated

This can eventually result in un-healable cancer, we should get it treated
Yep
Regular acid reflux hit oesophagus ->Barrett's esophagus -> esophageal cancer

9% possibility for this to happen

This is what youngcels don't get, however miserable your life is right now it can always become even more miserable because of health complications that don't have any easy treatment or cure. Even if you're an incel and it feels pointless, don't ever let yourself go.

I'm gonna enjoy me some fried and salted garlic rn!

Tf does your sleep schedule have to do with it? I sleep from 5 A.M. to 1 P.M.

Brutal, how do you think you got this?

Tf does your sleep schedule have to do with it? I sleep from 5 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Keeping your body on a sleep schedule matters a lot, since it’s when you can heal

Keeping your body on a sleep schedule matters a lot, since it’s when you can heal
I know, but it should be fine as long as the night owl schedule is your consistent schedule. I make sure to get enough sleep. I actually can't even sleep at normal hours. MY body naturally desires to be awake at night and sleep in the day. I've tried sleeping earlier, but I take forever to fall asleep and wake up at least 3 times in the night. On my current sleep schedule, I fall asleep much easier and only wake up once a night and fall back to sleep easier.

I know, but it should be fine as long as the night owl schedule is your consistent schedule. I make sure to get enough sleep. I actually can't even sleep at normal hours. MY body naturally desires to be awake at night and sleep in the day. I've tried sleeping earlier, but I take forever to fall asleep and wake up at least 3 times in the night. On my current sleep schedule, I fall asleep much easier and only wake up once a night and fall back to sleep easier.
Having a sleep schedule like this really is a trucel/totter trait, there’s just something more calm about staying up at night when the world is less active & sleeping through the calamity of the day.

Having a sleep schedule like this really is a trucel/totter trait, there’s just something more calm about staying up at night when the world is less active & sleeping through the calamity of the day.
Yeah man, that's why I'm so drawn to it. It really is a brutal rotter and social outcast trait.

I demand that all my pilots use garlic... I don't want any vampires getting me up there in the air
Poop smells better than garlic to me, i don't know i just can't stand it. I always get a stomach ache whenever i eat garlic. Especially if it's cooked. Cramps.

There was a story of a foid who tried eating raw garlic cloves because she thought it would make her healthier to eat garlic every day, she ended up getting the clove stuck in her throat so she had to see a doctor for surgery.

Poop smells better than garlic to me, i don't know i just can't stand it. I always get a stomach ache whenever i eat garlic. Especially if it's cooked. Cramps.

There was a story of a foid who tried eating raw garlic cloves because she thought it would make her healthier to eat garlic every day, she ended up getting the clove stuck in her throat so she had to see a doctor for surgery.
Then don't use it... It's not for everyone... My doge doesn't like it either

I knew a dude in the 70s used to carry packs of restaurant sugar and would slug one when he had gut acid attacks... It must have worked. It's alkaline...

Also baking soda too

Go to sleep in time boyos, at 9- 10 pm if you don't want your gut health to become subhuman.

Hurtburn won't kill you but makes your life miserable, and there is no permanent cure if your sphincter muscles are permanently dis-functional ( not closing and opening properly). Life is hell
Buy a triangular orthopedic pillow, and sleep leaning, instead of horizontal.

Just oldcel problems. Use to enjoy eating now, I can hardly eat anything. Also I can't maintain erections as well now.