Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insane in the Brain

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Society like to call people who take matters in their own hands "cowards", "losers", "Mentally ill", and "insane" but let's be honest, can we really blame them?

Expecting people to not lose their fucking mind in a society like this? Now that's "insane". That's "irrational". That's "mentally ill". One can take so much pain and suffering until they decide to say fuck it and either kill themselves or go on a jihad against the people who did them wrong.

Defenders of this DAMNED society like to argue "well my life have been sucky as well and I never taught of shooting up places or killing myself" good for you but everyone is different and have completely different bs tolerance.

Sorry but not everyone is strong like you

Insane in the Brain​

Driving Hip Hop GIF by Cypress Hill

I don't understand where does "coward" come from, if anything it takes a lot of confidence in your abilities. As for "loser", they are just coping, because people who really lose in these situations are the victims.

Fuck the human race and human society. Most of them are too pussy to stand up, look past dogmas and be alone.

Brutally true. God I fucking hate to say this but it's necessary context: I have an IQ ~4+STD's and am autistic.
When I Apply propositional logic to math and other intellectual endeavors, I'm a "genius"
When I Apply THAT SAME propositional logic to society, social norms, and traditions (and basically everything else that conformity has the normie on the chockehold of saying is/should be the case), all of a sudden I'm "mad"

There's no such thing as a "med genius", "mad" is simply the term to those smart people proving society is evil and thus deviating from social conformity, and just another bullsihit shaming tactic as an utter failed attempt to quell normies' moral discomfort. The reason why they ostracize "mad geniuses" so much is because they hate us so much because intelligence is the only neurodivergence that's glorified among neurotypicals, every other neurodivergent presence is pathologized, and we use this against them. But it's okay, I see rubbing them the wrong way emotionally as payback for them rubbing me the wrong way emotionally all these years,, ignoring me, and lying to me about why I"m getting treated badly. It's the least I can do for my non NT and incel and other social chastised siblings out there, it's like an act of resistance to not fall into their bullshit just world model. Anyways, the laws of logic are universal, so who's the reasonable pesron here?

Last edited:
Brutally true. God I fucking hate to say this but it's necessary context: I have an IQ ~4+STD's and am autistic.
When I Apply propositional logic to math and other intellectual endeavors, I'm a "genius"
When I Apply THAT SAME propositional logic to society, social norms, and traditions (and basically everything else that conformity has the normie on the chockehold of saying is/should be the case), all of a sudden I'm "mad"

There's no such thing as a "med genius", "mad" is simply the term to those smart people proving society is evil and thus deviating from social conformity, and just another bullsihit shaming tactic as an utter failed attempt to quell normies' moral discomfort. The reason why they ostracize "mad geniuses" so much is because they hate us so much because intelligence is the only neurodivergence that's glorified among neurotypicals, every other neurodivergent presence is pathologized, and we use this against them. But it's okay, I see rubbing them the wrong way emotionally as payback for them rubbing me the wrong way emotionally all these years,, ignoring me, and lying to me about why I"m getting treated badly. It's the least I can do for my non NT and incel and other social chastised siblings out there, it's like an act of resistance to not fall into their bullshit just world model. Anyways, the laws of logic are universal, so who's the reasonable pesron here?

saved