Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Innocent 15YO children

average day in england

Do we know the skin color of those people?

average day in england
And stupid americunts and eurocucks think the UK is so safe because we don't have easy access to guns.
I've read quite a few incidents of teen boys stabbing people with knifes in my county.
In one incident, one even owned a fucking samurai sword!

Average immigrants aggressive apes((nigger)) in european:

Teenagers aren't children and I'm sick of this lie being spread.

Those criminals will have seks while peaceful incels rot 6 ft under

Do we know the skin color of those people?
Because their both "poor, misunderstood, innocent children" their names and faces will both be kept as under wraps as possible.

Doubt it.
Because their "poor, misunderstood, innocent children" their names and faces will both be kept as under wraps as possible.
I see

Teenagers aren't children and I'm sick of this lie being spread.
Same here.
Some retarded normies will even defend the bad behaviour of teens by saying that "they're just kids!".
JFL dude, seriously!

Same here.
Some retarded normies will even defend the bad behaviour of teens by saying that "they're just kids!".
JFL dude, seriously!
Show them the scientific evidence they're not and they'll call you a pedo. Every single teenager who bullied anyone in highschool deserves to be publicly hanged. I don't care if they did so because of peer pressure.

Show them the scientific evidence they're not and they'll call you a pedo. Every single teenager who bullied anyone in highschool deserves to be publicly hanged. I don't care if they did so because of peer pressure.
They need to get columbined
In gta 5
Download

Oi mate, god save the queen
The queens dead.
But conidering how low IQ the average britfag is, they most likely don't know or care.

Seriously, on the queens funeral, I bet most britfags were either playing fortnite, minecraft, fifa, or COD, or getting a BJ from their sisters behind their council houses near the chippy.

Show them the scientific evidence they're not and they'll call you a pedo.
People who get triggered by pedophilia the most are often closeted pedos themselves.

People who get triggered by pedophilia the most are often closeted pedos themselves.
Most men are attracted to 14-19 year old girls. It's not technically pedophilia. You're right tho. The reason they're so loud about it is because they feel guilty about their true desires. (although personally I find older women attractive)

Most men are attracted to 14-19 year old girls. It's not technically pedophilia. You're right tho. The reason they're so loud about it is because they feel guilty about their true desires. (although personally I find older women attractive)
Suit yourself, different strokes for different blokes.
If I could date and fuck a 14-19 year old girl, preferably one thats 14, 15 or even 13, I totally would.
Seriously, normie agecuck white knights who think attraction to teen girls is pedophilia are likely jealous because they can't attract a teen girl themselves.
So they have to ruin somebody elses chance of getting some out of petty spite.

Suit yourself, different strokes for different blokes.
If I could date and fuck a 14-19 year old girl, preferably one thats 14, 15 or even 13, I totally would.
Seriously, normie agecuck white knights who think attraction to teen girls is pedophilia are likely jealous because they can't attract a teen girl themselves.
So they have to ruin somebody elses chance of getting some out of petty spite.
True.

UK is a shithole

I agree and I live here.
No escape. The whole world is going to shit. The mouse utopia experiment was a warning. It is the only logical conclusion for this species, to eat itself