Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News inkwells.net got taken down

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
really sad emotional music playing there too :cryfeels:

apparently the admin got doxxed and he got death threats ,so he took it down

These fucking soycucks and trannies just can't leave us alone in our own obscure corners of the internet.I can only hope this same fate doesn't eventually befall our own home of incels.is

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never knew it existed.

didn't even know such shitole ever existed:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Screenshot from 2021 09 20 23 36 19

Lookism also.

really sad emotional music playing there too :cryfeels:

apparently the admin got doxxed and he got death threats ,so he took it down

These fucking soycucks and trannies just can't leave us alone in our own obscure corners of the internet.I can only hope this same fate doesn't eventually befall our own home of incels.is

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It’s a rival forum to this one and its admin hated the administration here, and doxxed serge many years ago even before the doxxing over a year ago.

It’s a rival forum to this one and its admin hated the administration here, and doxxed serge many years ago even before the doxxing over a year ago.
They hated the old admin team idk about the new one

tho I dont really know what the beef was anyway

Inactive forum anyway. Might as well let it rest in shit

They hated the old admin team idk about the new one

tho I dont really know what the beef was anyway
I think he made an incel forum first and got mad this got way more popular. Not sure though

.is outlasting everybody :feelskek:

they let foids run free on there, nothing of value was lost. :feelsjuice:

LMAO IT THINKS ITS A LOSS WHEN BARELY ANYONE EVEN WENT ON THE SITE LET ALONE HEARD ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW

LMAO IT THINKS ITS A LOSS WHEN BARELY ANYONE EVEN WENT ON THE SITE LET ALONE HEARD ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW
They are retarded anyway.

Doxxing and shutting down incel sites doesn't magically make incels disappear, it just pushes people further underground. Besides, those lowlifes live off the attention they get from posting SS off sites like this; what are they gonna do when all the .is spaces close down?

Are they finally gonna go touch some grass?

Jfl...

Anyway, there is no reason for any blackpill space to exist anyway, those spaces exist merely to help users cope and make a sense of community but the blackpill will survive without them because the life itself is a blackpill.

Normies really are evil