Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Injuried my dick by wanking dry into my pocket pussy

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
At first onahole was lifefuel since orgasms are much stronger (for first 2 days but even after that stimulation is better than hand) but after i injuried myself by wanking dry hard three times in single day i injuried my dick and it become suicidefuel since i can't wank normally i must use weird techniques to ejaculate while minimalizing pain. It's been 5 days and i still can't spread my skin on dick without pain. :feelsrope:

Nofap for you boyo.

Last edited:
Just squirt lube into it beforehand. Not that I would know, having never being able to experience a proper wank in my life due to my pathetic 1 inch micropenis.

I wank without lube, but I'm uncircumcised so I think it doesn't affect it idk

I wank without lube, but I'm uncircumcised so I think it doesn't affect it idk
I'm circumcised and fap without lube 9 out of 10 times. :cool: I might have given myself deathgrip but damn, nothing beats that tight grip of your desert-dry hand.

I'm circumcised and fap without lube 9 out of 10 times. :cool: I might have given myself deathgrip but damn, nothing beats that tight grip of your desert-dry hand.
I WILL have sex someday. I am going to do it one way or another but I am dedicated to fucking once, so I don't want it to feel shit because death grip
:feelsseriously: