Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Infowars Taken Off Youtube

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
Alex Jones the guy who wanted to profile incels and called them "disgusting human beings" has been taken off air. Good riddance incelophobe

GOOD NIGHT ALT-RIGHT

:giga:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Incel Genocide is coming soon we must protect the right wingers for now

This isn't lifefuel at all. The media and the internet has become censored and controlled to the point of absurdity. It's a miracle that sites like ours are still up, and I predict that in a few years, they won't be.

Wow I never knew he wanted to do that, I'm glad he's gone now, good riddance.

I use to respect Paul and Alex until they hated on us. Anyone else find it funny how anytime something happens Alex will go full tinfoil hat with the conspiracy theories, but he accepted the mainstream media narrative with the Minassian attack?

Hes right, all school shooters were more or less incel

10 years until full blown 1984

4:48 Satan is an incel :feelskek::feelskek:

This isn't good news. We are slowly becoming more Orwellian. You know damn well they took him down because he spouses right wing views, which opposite the SJWs. Sure they hated on us and are cucked in their own way...but they are not even 1% as big of an enemy as feminists and soyboys.
Soon enough they are going after every incel habitat as well. Then next thing you know they are planting chips on us to expose all out misogynistic thoughts.

On the other hand, this will surely speed up societal collapse. Lifefuel from that perspective.

This isn't good news. We are slowly becoming more Orwellian. You know damn well they took him down because he spouses right wing views, which opposite the SJWs. Sure they hated on us and are cucked in their own way...but they are not even 1% as big of an enemy as feminists and soyboys.
Soon enough they are going after every incel habitat as well. Then next thing you know they are planting chips on us to expose all out misogynistic thoughts.

On the other hand, this will surely speed up societal collapse. Lifefuel from that perspective.
High IQ

Yeah. I don't like Alex Jones or any of the kind of crazies that associate with him, but you have to be short sighted to view this as lifefuel. This just means Youtube and the other platforms that have now banned InfoWars are going to be less shy about censoring us as well since they view us as all the same anyways (Hence why when talking about incels leftist media always mentions alt-right and stormfronters).

This isn't lifefuel at all. The media and the internet has become censored and controlled to the point of absurdity. It's a miracle that sites like ours are still up, and I predict that in a few years, they won't be.
"Internet is censored"
"Our site is still up"
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Unless someone from here goes ER and claims this website as their influence then we are fine.
Sorry for the ad hominem

Society doesn't want to admit the shit it has become. This is just the beginning.

The so called manosphere will all be banned from youtube.

Mgtow, Incel, Tradcon, SF, PUA, TRP, Alt-Right

They will shut down 4chan also. This site will surely be finished.

How the fuck is this lifefuel?

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 78
Cope, jesus was a Chad
That's the Catholic depiction because the masses need to have an attractive god, the bible actually pretty much says he's ugly.

I" He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. 3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

That's the Catholic depiction because the masses need to have an attractive god, the bible actually pretty much says he's ugly.

I" He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. 3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Good point actually

10 years until full blown 1984

it already here

every humanoid has a cell phone - filming

cameras every where

can't buy a puppy without identity card

there are trackers in your cereal

bro,

it already here

I like how hard the triggered the left.

I understand the feelings of revenge for what he said about us, but these bannings for "hate speech" are only serving to lead to our demise.

This is no where near life fuel. Quite the opposite. Its suicide fuel. 1984 censorship gone mad.

Here's a thought maybe if you didn't insult red pilled right wingers cope they wouldn't be so antagonistic towards you.

The difference between a right winger and you is that your molten lava is a lot blacker than theirs. That's all. Those red pilled right wingers are a stones throw from being you but they don't have what it takes to cope and are more likely to commit suicide if they discover the real truth as of today.

Its reprehensible of them to kick off with us but also of us to insult their only coping method.

Although PJW, Ben Shapiro or BS & Alex Jones or AJ have run hit pieces on us this goes beyond [Tee Hee] into "OMFD. We're next".

I did say that SESTA & FOSTA are going to be used as blue prints to censor and currently we're in their firing line.
I understand the feelings of revenge for what he said about us, but these bannings for "hate speech" are only serving to lead to our demise.

Yes mate. Bullseye.

Feels good living in the """free""" and """democratic""" west.
And of course the young cucks are still up

Free speech > anything else

LIFEFUEL everyone, a bunch of internet monopolies are allowed to blacklist someone from normie internet with literally no repercussions, isn't that great, everyone?

Yeah sure an enemy of inceldom is harmed and you don't care. Traitor
I doubt Alex Jones can even spell "enemy", top kek at anyone who thinks he's this elite brainwasher who tricks the masses into believing him.

I doubt Alex Jones can even spell "enemy", top kek at anyone who thinks he's this elite brainwasher who tricks the masses into believing him.

From 2011 to 2016 I believed every word he said

From 2011 to 2016 I believed every word he said
That says a lot more about you than it does him. But it's irrelevant, only a complete brainlet would celebrate the fact that silicone valley can team up and basically ban someone from the internet with no repercussions.

don't care for that degree of censorship, but yea jones is a total con artist who had nothing good to say about us

I hate censorship, so I'd rather YouTube not cherry-pick what's on their site. But YouTube does shit like this all the time; so the silver lining to InfoWars being deleted is that people are actually pissed about censorship for once.

By the way. Is anyone else tired of the alt-right? I feel like I've heard them say everything they'll ever say, and their rage just seems tired now.

Free speech > anything else
Yup.

-----
Here's a picture of Jesus. I wouldn't throw him out of bed, hubba hubba!
2F5E2BD100000578-0-image-a-67_1450108407720.jpg

Last edited:
alex jones was a stooge who didn't believe half the things he said but he still did nothing wrong and was dare I say it based

God punished Infowars for mocking incels.

Cope, jesus was a Chad

He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Isaiah 53:3

He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Isaiah 53:3
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

True.

i heard they are moving to bit chute? more competition for youtube

That says a lot more about you than it does him. But it's irrelevant, only a complete brainlet would celebrate the fact that silicone valley can team up and basically ban someone from the internet with no repercussions.

You my friend are a brainlet