Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Infowars Taken Off Youtube

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
This isn't lifefuel at all. The media and the internet has become censored and controlled to the point of absurdity. It's a miracle that sites like ours are still up, and I predict that in a few years, they won't be.
High IQ.
+Alex Jones was way too funny to watch

Honestly I respect sadness do much I will change my opinion for him

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
Brutal biblepill.

poppa jones will survive. They will be coming for everyone else next tho who may not survive. RIP my screaming autistic youtube comics.

You mean all that jew ass he kissed didn't protect him from getting shut down? Shame. He kissed all that that jew ass for nothing.

Anyway, people have been getting shut down and censored from Youtube for a while now. I don't really see this as a dangerous precedent because the precedent to all this started back years ago. Now they're going after alt-lite channels which I knew would happen once they started shutting down alt-right channels. Censorship goes down a slippery slope.

How is this life fuel who gives a fuck if he talked shit to incels its censorship and it will embolden the media to start censoring things they dont like next it will be us

Huzzah for censorship and corporations controlling what people can say and think!

How is private companies setting the parameters of acceptable political opinion life fuel?

He was a gatekeeper but i'm not sure if he did more harm than good, censorship is never a good thing tho.

Good. The alt-right has got to go. Most Alex Jones conspiracy theories were erroneous anyway (I still remember the FEMA camps and other bullshit).

Good. The alt-right has got to go. Most Alex Jones conspiracy theories were erroneous anyway (I still remember the FEMA camps and other bullshit).
Surely you can put aside your political differences and agree that your enemies should at least be allowed to have a platform to communicate with, no?

These are private companies who unfortunately have the power and right to filter their content however they choose. This obviously sets up for precedence of Orwellian-like censorship in the VERY near future. Private companies don't have to abide by the first amendment. Alex Jones can still spread his bullshit, now itd be a whole other topic if he'd choose to get his crap published, the first amendment doesn't allow him to do that because he's just a fucking web personality. Jew Jones is butthurt ONLY because this effects his shekels, that's the bottom line.

Its funny how now he calls for these large media companies to be govt controlled to allow his content on their platforms; all in the notion of my muh 1st amendment protektd to scam for shekels. Hes a phony pawn. With that being said, as I stated, this sets up for a 1984-ish society. Sure, their are other media platforms he can use, but these large corporations have such a choke-hold on the market to where it's nearly impossible to gain exposure without their platforms.

This is no where near life fuel. Quite the opposite. Its suicide fuel. 1984 censorship gone mad.

Here's a thought maybe if you didn't insult red pilled right wingers cope they wouldn't be so antagonistic towards you.

The difference between a right winger and you is that your molten lava is a lot blacker than theirs. That's all. Those red pilled right wingers are a stones throw from being you but they don't have what it takes to cope and are more likely to commit suicide if they discover the real truth as of today.

Its reprehensible of them to kick off with us but also of us to insult their only coping method.

Although PJW, Ben Shapiro or BS & Alex Jones or AJ have run hit pieces on us this goes beyond [Tee Hee] into "OMFD. We're next".

I did say that SESTA & FOSTA are going to be used as blue prints to censor and currently we're in their firing line.

Yes mate. Bullseye.

But feminist whores are given permission to upload nude selfies and defacto child-prn*graphy on those sites, and if FB, YT or Twitter just only sends them a polite message saying they are breaking the law by uploading obscene content, the feminist whores get it their way.