Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infiltrators won! The mods are not doing their job

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
We have a lot of cuckold-feminist infiltrators here who fight for women’s-rights on this forum, they oppose us and YOU! MODS are allowing them to be here and spread their feminist-agenda, without even daring to oppose them.

The mods failed to do their job.

I thoughts this was a feminism-free-forum, I wanted to be at least here free of feminism, but as it seems, you don’t even oppose them, you just let them spread their feminist agenda even on here without even fighting them!

Are you even on our side? Or are you against us?

Who do you support?

IMG_6211.jpeg

IMG_6189.jpeg

@Fat Link @Caesercel @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle

Last edited:
disregard anyone's opinion who appears to have an anime avi, it's for the best

Anime Avis are infintrator traits, if I was a mod i would ban all anime trannies

Anime Avis are infintrator traits, if I was a mod i would ban all anime trannies
put all of them on ignore for the best site experience, and to maintain your sanity as well

:yes::yes::yes: even worse we have 3D foid avi users like @Ricordanza

He's just a retarded shitposter.

Why are there so many fags here lol feminism fags

@Oroborus ban this fucking faggot right now

@Oroborus nigger

Brutal virgin-but-not-incel-pill this nigga @Oroborus is swallowing. Not a good fit for this site.

sounds like satire tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't

and yet this parasite chooses to harass incels on our forum instead of fucking off to reddit where he can talk to other feminist soys. the spastic should be lynched. death to male feminists.

the famous virgin but not incel

Funny you say that because op is that cringy faggot Grinch autist on an alt
have fun on reddit retard. your done. your the dogshit on the sole of my shoe. normsoy male feminist pig
242.jpg

Surely 2nd post is satire. But why even post that here?

Surely 2nd post is satire. But why even post that here?
gaslighting faggots always say "muh satire bro" fuck off. you IT cuckolds are so pathetic.

No it isn’t, are you also an infiltrator? Infiltrators defend each others
And you're a literal cock sucking faggot.
It's been several hours since I posted that shit thread and you're still acting like an abused spergy cuck.
Get off my dick bitch, I thought you were going to ignore me

HOLY FUCK THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE BETWEEN KRETSCHMER AND THE GRINCH AGAINST ONE SOY FAGGOT IS EPIC

please tell me that obvious foid, soy or troon got banned by now. Mods in general suck regardless of site but honestly they half ass their job here if it becomes too obvious or too extreme they'll expunge the refuse eventually.

No it isn’t, are you also an infiltrator? Infiltrators defend each others
I’m not defending him, I’m just saying that it could be satire, you see that sometimes on this forum. If that post is honest then obviously it’s cucked af. And not infiltrator jfl, I come here to cope.

Last edited:
Okay well this thread has gone south :feelstrash:

please tell me that obvious foid, soy or troon got banned by now. Mods in general suck regardless of site but honestly they half ass their job here if it becomes too obvious or too extreme they'll expunge the refuse eventually.
Go rope u bluecel cuck :feelshaha:

And you're a literal cock sucking faggot.
It's been several hours since I posted that shit thread and you're still acting like an abused spergy cuck.
Get off my dick bitch, I thought you were going to ignore me
gtfo faggot infiltrator defending toilet rights jfl you have no place here I thought there was a potential the first screenshot was taken out of context as I am a reasonable man but zero chance the second one was seriously the fuck
Go rope u bluecel cuck :feelshaha:
so fucking what if I am blue I am not going to spam the fuck out of the sewers to postmaxx as you clearly did. Tell you what I will have extend an olive branch and pretend what you say is true sexlessness is not my main reason for hating toilets as you will find out the hard way as you get more isolated and abused by the vaginal menace you will just wish they would tone down the fetus murdering, nation wrecking, malicious parasitism and going out of their way to inflict harm on you. That was me a few years ago now not being tortured to death by toilet and soyim medical staff while neurodegenerating is what I would settle on, they will give no quarter and have no mercy you will find that out the hard way.

Last edited:
I’m not defending him, I’m just saying that it could be satire, you see that sometimes on this forum. If that post is honest then obviously it’s cucked af. And not infiltrator jfl, I come here to cope.
It isn’t. He attacks all users who talk shit against foids.

It isn’t. He attacks all users who talk shit against foids.
Jfl, if that is the case why even go on an incel forum :lul: :lul: :lul: . Very cucked.

Can't handle a difference of opinion?
He's not making feminist posts so who cares

Can't handle a difference of opinion?
He's not making feminist posts so who cares
Found another infiltrator. you are so pathetic.

He literally said he believes in feminism in his own words and you are denying it.

Infiltrators really toke over this forum

gtfo faggot infiltrator defending toilet rights jfl you have no place here I thought there was a potential the first screenshot was taken out of context as I am a reasonable man but zero chance the second one was seriously the fuck

so fucking what if I am blue I am not going to spam the fuck out of the sewers to postmaxx as you clearly did. Tell you what I will have extend an olive branch and pretend what you say is true sexlessness is not my main reason for hating toilets as you will find out the hard way as you get more isolated and abused by the vaginal menace you will just wish they would tone down the fetus murdering, nation wrecking, malicious parasitism and going out of their way to inflict harm on you. That was me a few years ago now not being tortured to death by toilet and soyim medical staff while neurodegenerating is what I would settle on, they will give no quarter and have no mercy you will find that out the hard way.
Keep writing essays no one is going to read

Found another infiltrator. you are so pathetic.

He literally said he believes in feminism in his own words and you are denying it.

Infiltrators really toke over this forum
You have been here for 6 days.
Graycel lives don't matter and their opinions matter less.

Keep writing essays no one is going to read
GTFO cuck I gave you a fair chance to defend yourself but you know you have no leg to stand on hence that.