Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infiltrators won! The mods are not doing their job

:feelsaww:

I still play deltarune from time to time and now I’m just waiting for chapter 3 to released and maybe 4, and 5 :feelsautistic:
It was such a. Good cope I can't wait for it to come out as well

It was such a. Good cope I can't wait for it to come out as well
Yeah I’m pretty anticipated for it, more better visual graphics and player interaction for future chapters. It’s quite great to say atleast

Plenty of attention seeking , boasting on this forum. Alot of them come from moron, boring reddit

I've just seen this thread. They are now banned. One thing I will say is do keep in mind. Being mods doesn't mean we see every post that goes through this site. This is not our entire responsibility. If you users decide that someone is causing issues, report them. It is, as users, also your responsibility to report users that need not be here.

This thread is a good example of reporting an issue. It resulted in action and it's good that you bought it to light. Some reports might be rejected sure. but that doesn't mean you should be discouraged nor call us out for possibly missing something. If you ever have suspicions about anything. Report it to us. We will look into it. And it is always appreciated. Even reports that get rejected I appreciate because it shows that users are taking initiative.

Mods aren't your enemies here. Work with us. And we can patch things up whenever an issue arises. One thing you can always count on is that, for me atleast, i'm here as a friend. If you all want to discuss, report, or chat. I bare responsibility. I'm here for everyone here as a friend. Never feel that you cant come to me or any other mod if you need too. We are here to help.

I've just seen this thread. They are now banned. One thing I will say is do keep in mind. Being mods doesn't mean we see every post that goes through this site. This is not our entire responsibility. If you users decide that someone is causing issues, report them. It is, as users, also your responsibility to report users that need not be here.

This thread is a good example of reporting an issue. It resulted in action and it's good that you bought it to light. Some reports might be rejected sure. but that doesn't mean you should be discouraged nor call us out for possibly missing something. If you ever have suspicions about anything. Report it to us. We will look into it. And it is always appreciated.
Is this guy not a literal alt? :feelshaha:

The mods failed to do their job.
seems you where a little harsh on the mods at least if the faggot is permabanned if not then you are right.

Obvious trolling, OP is being a retard as usual
Banned :lul: :lul: :lul: Now go cry try to your soycuck Reddit friends and tell them „incels were so mean to me“ :lul: :lul: :lul:

seems you where a little harsh on the mods at least if the faggot is permabanned if not then you are right.
Fagotts Are literally incel shaming the users here and defending feminism, most of the time without consequences, i had to say that tbh

Wasnt under my moderation actions tbh so fuck knows
I literally said when i registered that i am grinch alt, because i had problems with login in and the admin accepted my request to do another account, i wasn’t even banned

Lol eat shit @Oroborus

:feelskek: