Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Jfl at aspie faggots

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Abused dark 2022 themed cucks going through my history to try exposing me

Post was clearly satire as I've french tongue kissed a couple of chicks in the past. It felt awkward the first time it happened because there were several people around us at the time and I'm high inhib as fuck. The foid was overly intense when kissing for my aspie standards but it helped lowering my inhib a bit.
I remember I coomed on the spot as I was fondling that foid ass one time at her home.
Some other bitch was really skinny but it still felt nice touching her for truecels wondering.

I still couldn't slay them, I didn't initiate anything myself I don't know how I got so lucky in the first place.
Not a brag, just clearing shit up so aspie cucks can shut up about me

Last edited:
Post was clearly satire as I've french tongue kissed a couple of chicks in the past. It felt awkward the first time it happened because there were several people around us at the time and I'm high inhib as fuck. The foid was overly intense when kissing for my aspie standards but it helped lowering my inhib a bit.
I remember I coomed on the spot as I was fondling that foid ass one time at her home.
Some other bitch was really skinny but it still felt nice touching her for truecels wondering.

I still couldn't slay them, I didn't initiate anything myself I don't know how I got so lucky in the first
place.
I call bs

Have fun being banned bro

:feelstastyman:
I am still a virgin, low iq fags.
Only V is a requirement here, khh virginity is optional
Who gives a fuck you’re a virgin by choice basically. The fact you’ve been able to kiss and easily pull girls shows you aren’t incel

Either your first post is true which means you should get banned, or your current post is true which means you should get banned, or both are false and you're a baiter assfuck, which also means you should get banned.

Either your first post is true which means you should get banned, or your current post is true which means you should get banned, or both are false and you're a baiter assfuck, which also means you should get banned.
Logics me

I don't see any fault in this logic. :yes:

Mogs me

:feelstastyman:
I am still a virgin, low iq fags.
Only sex V is a requirement here, khh "virginity" is optional
if you have experienced khh it just seems like a different world to me ...

... like, you're not ogremaxxed, and have gotten so far as to have a normal, friendly conversation, kissing, and holding hands

anyway, not trying to criticize

just saying where i'm coming from ..shrug