Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Infiltrator trait: Your favorite manga is "Fruits Basket"

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You can tell a lot about a person by knowing what their favorite manga is.

Naruto or Shaman King: You are into nature, and are spiritual.
One Piece: You prefer a lighter story, with funny characters.
Attack on Titan: You want to see the human race persevere.

So, when I ask greycels - "What's your favorite manga?", I expect to hear some testosterone-filled answers.

If a greycel ever responds that their favorite manga is, "Fruits Basket" - I'll immediately hit the ignore button.

"Fruits Basket" is written by a foid... I have never read a manga written by a foid - you might as well have a soy smoothie for breakfast!

Gayest manga ever

Last edited:
Over if your favorite manga isn’t Fist of the North Star

my favorite comic is the eltingville club

manga enjoyer trait: you will never be a woman

don't like manga, why can't it be in color

One punch man has become peak fiction after the latest chapter

I mean my favorite manga are deep, edgy. Like fruits basket, if the creative story didn't draw you in from chapter 2 then there has to be something wrong with you.

Like literally the story follows a basket who dosn't have any fruits at the start, the reason why it didnt. Was because fruits didn't like that particular basket and thus didn't feel the need to put themselves in there. As the basket grew resentfull over time, it became another basket entirely. After it became the wondrous basket of a thousand truths, fruits would flock to it like flies to shit. But as it learned from previous experience how mean fruits could be, vegetables were chosen instead.

Mine is "Overlord", just the ability to escape reality through a videogame:feelsLSD:

Checking out fruits basket :feelswhere:

I mean my favorite manga are deep, edgy. Like fruits basket, if the creative story didn't draw you in from chapter 2 then there has to be something wrong with you.

Like literally the story follows a basket who dosn't have any fruits at the start, the reason why it didnt. Was because fruits didn't like that particular basket and thus didn't feel the need to put themselves in there. As the basket grew resentfull over time, it became another basket entirely. After it became the wondrous basket of a thousand truths, fruits would flock to it like flies to shit. But as it learned from previous experience how mean fruits could be, vegetables were chosen instead.
Spoiler alert: Chads transform into different types of animals. Petpill is law. :blackpill:
Mine is Gantz. This is the list of manga I've read so far, the majority within the last 2 years. I was introduced to manga by my sister's boyfriend when I was an early teen. I really like Ichi the Killer but there isn't an English version to buy. Worst manga I've read is probably Deadman Wonderland, a massive waste of time.

Ajin
All You Need Is Kill
Aku no Hana
Akumetsu
Battle Royale
Bleach
Bokurano Ours
Chainsaw Man
Claymore
D Gray Man
Deadman Wonderland
Death Note
Dragonball + Z
Fairy Tail
Fire Punch
Fort Of Apocalypse
Gantz
Gigant
Homonculus
I am a Hero
Ichi the Killer
Inside Mari
Kaiji
Kamisama no Iutoori
Karakuri Doji Ultimo
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Naruto
Onani Master Kurosawa
One Punch Man
Parayste
Pysren
Seven Deadly Sins
Shingeki no Kyojin
Soul Eater
The Promised Neverland
Uzumaki
Wolf Guy Ookami no Monshou
High IQ.
Mine is "Overlord", just the ability to escape reality through a videogame:feelsLSD:
I'll check it out.
Checking out fruits basket :feelswhere:
That's why you are an incel.

Isn't fruits basket made for little girls? My favorite manga is goodnight punpun:feelscry:

Isn't fruits basket made for little girls? My favorite manga is goodnight punpun:feelscry:
:soy: "Watch it with the gender nouns, please - "Fruits Basket" is a manga for all to enjoy. I wake up in the morning, drink a soy smoothie, and then I read a few pages of "Fruits Basket". My partner likes to read, "Tokyo Revengers" - oh look at that, it's time to watch "The Big Bang Theory". :soy:

I only like mangas which depicts humanity as the true culprits and villains that should be eliminated.
(Which is no one and thus I hate all mangas)

Favorite anime is Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball or Berserk :bigbrain:

I work in a bookstore, and the other day this boy came in and said, "Boruto is boring!". It's over for Viz Media.

While at work today, a copy of Fruits Basket finally was purchased - by a foid who looked to be about 16. Over for males that read Fruits Basket.