Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infiltrated FDS, now what?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I have several reddit accounts which are flaired/approved in FDS and can post whatever they want.

Does anybody have ideas for how to subtly undermine the that sub without their mods noticing?

Ask mods to delete this thread and repost in the bunker so they don't notice :feelsLSD:

Make posts that are so hateful and scummy towards men they'll eventually be held as a harassment group.

spam the racepill

"I'm actually an ethnic woman but I only date white guys...." :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Not even Vindicta, which has "vindict" in its name could have its reputation tarnished that bad. So I dunno what good can be done here.

spam the racepill
kek, this was my first thought too. but knowing reddit, race discussion is probably off-limits.

perhaps you should just regurgitate blackpilled truths about face and height.

Make posts that are so hateful and scummy towards men they'll eventually be held as a harassment group.
Already happens on a daily basis all across severeal subs and none of them are banned if done by females against males. Why do you think IT, WGTOW and FDS and subs alike are still running?

kek, this was my first thought too. but knowing reddit, race discussion is probably off-limits.

perhaps you should just regurgitate blackpilled truths about face and height.
He will just get banned. It's better to make subtle satire posts, FDS roasties will be too dumb to realize it's satire :smonk:

You could become "friends" with some of the foids on there and find out what they look like.
Try to get nudes if they are not landwhales

Maybe, i miss braincels. I hate reddit for banning that sub:cryfeels:
They ban all subreddits that offend "muh women"
Already happens on a daily basis all across severeal subs and none of them are banned if done by females against males. Why do you think IT, WGTOW and FDS and subs alike are still running?
they sneak hate in, I want OP to openly say it.

Collect as many pics as you can

You could become "friends" with some of the foids on there and find out what they look like.
Ask about weight :feelsohh: and expose double standards