Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Infamous pedophile & child murderer caught having sex at the prison parlor (IT won't touch this)

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Nordahl Lelandais, an infamous french pedophile child murderer was caught last Thursday while having sex with a woman in the prison parlor.
It is the second time that he has a relationship with a woman while being in prison.
Lelandais is convicted of having killed and raped an 8 yo girl back in 2017. He is also convicted of having sexually abused one of his young cousins and having killed a hitchhicker he took one night with him. He is suspected of being a serial killer and of having killed more than just twice.

Such a good personality :feelsclown:

Nordahl lelandais un profil psychologique glacant 05f6c5 01x

News source: https://www.ledauphine.com/faits-di...ndais-surpris-en-plein-ebat-sexuel-au-parloir

I am confused, aren't foids meant to be repulsed by his personality?

Many women have preference for a personality like his. Only time when personality matters is to be a serial killer.

he is prison while i'm not, yet i am rotting harder

LMAO.

It's totally our personalities when a fucking pedo/killer can get pussy while we sit here and rot.

Inceltear BTFO lmfao

At least he isn't misogynistic intel :foidSoy::soy:.

This is why foids weren't allowed to be "free" before civilization declined

A literal 8 year old girl is raped and killed by this man uet he still gets sex

Meanwhile some 20 year old autist tries to fuck a 15 year old whore and he gets labeled a creep