Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India’s skewed sex ratio to worsen further, says a government report

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

The sex ration will dip to 898 girls for 1,000 boys in 2031, says a ministry of statistics and programme implementation report

“The reduction in sex ratio of youth is found to be much more than that of the overall population. It has come down to 939 in 2011 from 961 in 1971 and is projected to decline further to 904 in 2021 and to 898 by 2031,” the report titled youth in India said.

The report said suicide among youth accounted for 33% of such deaths in India in 2015, a three percentage point increase since 2010. The biggest contributor for taking one’s life was relationship discord.

India is a reallife horror movie

Dont be silly there is someone for everyone incel

It should not matter becuase becuase sex doesn't matter :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

ITcucks still won't see it as a legit societal problem. Currycels are screwed.

@Legendarywristcel its really over for our daesh. Fuckers keep aborting foids while keeping males alive
@wereqryan

When someone would ask me which country remembers me the most of dantes inferno, id say india tbh.

Currycels on suicide watch

Can curries ever get a break? lol

Math is hard.

Why does it always have to have math in it?

I expect this to get worst

23F83CD4 DD0B 4408 8123 6524AC128F8D
81CBD8AB FF44 4B3C A013 8531CB0C16E3
AE834AAB BACE 45A7 B3C2 9D8B7DAE3DE0
4899AFAF A519 427F BE7E 86ECD2CF358E

This doesnt mean much. Even if the ratio was 1:1, i still wouldnt want to fuck a currywhore.

How is this rich, good-looking, elite Indian regular sex-haver (that lies to be KHHV) and volcel still not banned?

How is this rich, good-looking, elite Indian regular sex-haver (that lies to be KHHV) and volcel still not banned?

Rich : 0.5 million USD in debt
good - looking : Been voted 4/10 at best
Elite Indian : JFL

Insane level of cope from currycels. Just love yourself bro, just avoid toxic women bro (like that was an option JFL).

Last edited:
Rich : 0.5 million USD in debt
good - looking : Been voted 4/10 at best
Elite Indian : JFL

You live in India and say that there aren't even a single Indian woman in the world's most (your age group is more numerous in India than in China, while China still has larger overall population for some years) populous country that you would like to fuck. If that isn't gigavolceldom, what is?

Poor could never have that much debt. I can't take debt, because no one would lend me money.

You live in India and say that there aren't even a single Indian woman in the world's most (your age group is more numerous in India than in China, while China still has larger overall population for some years) populous country that you would like to fuck. If that isn't gigavolceldom, what is?

Poor could never have that much debt. I can't take debt, because no one would lend me money.

Curry foids age very badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back