Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Indians are the most beautiful people in the world

Tbh I feel bad for these curries coping this hard. But then again I personally wouldn't have the heart to blackpill them. I guess maybe ignorance might be bliss.

If curries didn't all have a huge firewall of bluepill protecting them, they would have a higher suicide rate than South Korea.

The men aren't even that bad for ethnics imo. The women on the other hand ..

If curries didn't all have a huge firewall of bluepill protecting them, they would have a higher suicide rate than South Korea.
Gigatruthnuke

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at these gigacopers. This is like Iranians claiming muh Persians have the highest IQ in the world. NASA would cease to function if Iranians stopped working there JFL

@Regressive thoughts on this gigacope

JFL at these gigacopers. This is like Iranians claiming muh Persians have the highest IQ in the world. NASA would cease to function if Iranians stopped working there JFL

Pure delusion resulting from no global understanding

IMG 20240917 164352 901

He had to mention Canada's position in the beginning because curries are currently in an online race war with Canada :feelskek:

He had to mention Canada's position in the first seconds because curries are currently in an online race war with Canada :feelskek:
Yup, seen some good memes floating around over it

To be fair, I think Persians do mog the rest of MENA in IQs; same goes for Turks

Would it surprise me to tell you both of these are "closer" to Whites?

Aren't Northern Levantines closer to Europeans than Persians are?
Possibly

But I just think of the Scythians off the top of my head now, who shaped & impacted Persia greatly.

Possibly

But I just think of the Scythians off the top of my head now, who shaped & impacted Persia greatly.
Persians today are like 20% Middle to Late Bronze Age Steppe max (so about 13% Yamnaya). About as much as upper caste North Indian curries

There are beautiful and ugly people in each race.

Do jeets think that telling lies like this will manifest their fantasies into reality?

Bangladesh
My brother in law is Bangladesh he's good looking guy tbh but for some reason he has to wait until 37 to get married I don't know why maybe he has loads of gfs before I don't know

Maybe because the votes were flooded the jeets, they are massive circlejerks and are constantly scheming