Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Indian girl complains about bad treatment from white men

Jfl at her crying because she’s received racism by white men for being half curry when she makes a point to remind everyone that she’s “clearly white passing btw” about a dozen times.

It's always funny when shitskins whores LOATH the genetics of their men, then cry when white men LOATH the genetics of those same women. It's like they can't comprehend that them being a woman doesn't automatically make their genes good. NO bitch, your genes are still shit.

Also, this shows many people understand the racepill even on a subconsious level. Even if she may look white, the white men know deep down that having 25% curry kids will still affect their kids' looks

Also, I doubt this woman looks truly white, considering her hair is magically brown while her mom has black hair. I am certain she is frauding her looks with makeup to look more white.

Last edited:
Whore complains about cumskins but then continues to throw itself at cumskins

It's always funny when shitskins whores LOATH the genetics of their men, then cry when white men LOATH the genetics of those same women. It's like they can't comprehend that them being a woman doesn't automatically make their genes good. NO bitch, your genes are still shit.

Also, this shows many people understand the racepill even on a subconsious level. Even if she may look white, the white men know deep down that having 25% curry kids will still affect their kids' looks

Also, I doubt this woman looks truly white, considering her hair is magically brown while her mom has black hair. I am certain she is frauding her looks with makeup to look more white.
Being curry doesn’t mean bad genes. Just because foids don’t like currys doesn’t automatically make it “bad genes”

She's a revolting bitch.

1. Complains about cumskins overlooking her due to her ethnicity, yet passive aggressively insults her Indian heritage by trying to flaunt on how white-passing she looks.
  2. Cries about racism, yet we all know every cumskin toilet, like her, would have a mental breakdown if a South Asian male approached them.

Seethe harder and keep recording videos looking for sympathy. That is how you will be treated and This is how @CopingForBrutality and I will beat you down in the middle of the road. Stomp your head in and make you beg for mercy

Well tbh I will fuck an Indian woman but never marry one too because I know deep down how much low curries are in the social hierarchy and having a half Indian son /daughter is just dooming them to that fate