Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian food tutorial

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
1. Get your random mystery meat from some sketchy shitskin venda
2. Acquire every spice known to man and throw it in a pot of sludge with no thought
3. Get some pastry (infused with an abundance of random spices) and throw in the nearest vegetables (preferably not fresh) inside the pastry and rap it up
4. Add rice

1. Get your random mystery meat from some sketchy shitskin venda
2. Acquire every spice known to man and throw it in a pot of sludge with no thought
3. Get some pastry (infused with an abundance of random spices) and throw in the nearest vegetables (preferably not fresh) inside the pastry and rap it up
4. Add rice

team america vomit GIF
ill i feel sick GIF
throw up true detective GIF

5. Shit in it

I've never eaten Indian food specifically but middle eastern food is somewhat similar I guess
middle eastern food is a bit better.

chink and jap food is pretty good, and I dont even know what south america eats, but this trend of praising sludge from africa and india is shit

Are you trying to be funny or do you actually believe that ?

it is important to soak the ingredients in your armpit, it gives food unique flavor

I enjoy indian food. That's not the problem when you aren't actually in the streets of curryland.