Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel indian foids are underrated

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
10% foid worship

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr8RaSEa0pc

v2-02feba03631e68b63af70def9e60b6da_720w.jpg
BaoBua-CoM-BaoBua-CoM-RH1ngAT.jpg
5d2882fa724fce908abb2141f1f8d892.jpg

wish i could impregnate one of them with my blond small slavic cock :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Mecoja
@Broly

:panties:
B454DE80 BD9B 43E0 B86B 4105A338925D

When I was in high school there was this Nepali chick with green eyes. She was pretty hot. Makes me angry remembering. Why did you post this?

I wish I was born in India. I would probably feel more at home.

Well, Northwest and Northeast Indian curries are generally hot along with mainland high caste currywhores, but over all Indian foids ugly af.

Ah yes. Titties. I want to do unspeakable things to this woman. I would start with reenacting my favorite scene from Rose Madder where he wears pig mask and bites off girls titty. I want to sink my teeth and rip a chunk of meat out of her and hear her scream.

sadly most curry foids aren't this good looking. foid you posted is likely top 1%. When I was in Delhi didn't see a single one that good looking.

Most of em don’t look as good as this girl but yes I’m not a “shieet where dem yt girls at” ethnic.

I’d be more than happy with a girl my race as long as she’s good looking:feelsthink:
cope there are only 4 races here

australoid, mongoloid, negroid and caucasian

@Misogynist Curry 卐

"Why is my race dying?"

:feelskek:

sadly most curry foids aren't this good looking. foid you posted is likely top 1%. When I was in Delhi didn't see a single one that good looking.
Yeah, this is cherrypicking to the max.

nah, dravidians are ugly asf

I'd rather fuck a 10/10 big tits white Stacy

I’ve always like Indian women but I can’t even get them even though I’m white.

Doesn’t matter how hot she is she will always give you ugly short children with low iq, funny accent and socially retarded

I found her social media and there all the ricecels are simping for her:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Look for comments under every similar posts like this and u will find many ricecel simps
ricemen worship white women....
even them

I only consider sheboons and fattys ugly

:feelsseriously:

judging by her insta, those few photos happen to be the most white looking. her usual apperance seem to be more curry like. many look nothing special.

rice simp coz rice in general is an ugly race. :fuk: ive seen that phenomemon all the time, such as when rice go to foreign universities in white countries they report there are beautiful foids everywhere. compared to noodles, yep, cumskin foids giga mog them. :shock:
Yes with fakeup she's at least high tier Becky to Stacylite maybe and what's most surprising is that along with rice even noodles are complimenting her looks:feelskek::feelskek:.

Yes i will cuck @Broly

My brothers girlfriend is Indian. Very attractive

Eh. I’d rather fuck a sheboon than a curry foid

That female is not indian. A caucasian dressing as indian maybe

1 in 100 million

I fapped to Sunny Leone ngl.

What’s the point of this thread? Just worshiping women?
Can you pls do this on reddit and twitter like all the other cucks

Have you ever made a thread without tagging other users? Are you such an attention seeking retard?

This is Lifefuel bc why?

South Asian girls have no femininity whatsoever, fat all goes to the arms/belly and they have facial hair to boot. Levantine women are like this too

South Asian girls have no femininity whatsoever, fat all goes to the arms/belly and they have facial hair to boot. Levantine women are like this too
Cool Bro