Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indian foid hates being 100% indian

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
At 5:42!

View: https://youtu.be/2ZR_vMU8db8

She gets 100% Indian DNA results and see is seething. Can't accept it :lul:. She even has her mother take the test. Being full Indian has mentally destroyed her. This is why many curry foids seek whites, they hate their own bloodline this much.
Tbh can't blame them at this point. Curryland being so shit has permanently embedded extreme self hatred in the minds/hearts of millions, probably hundreds of millions of curries.

the way young millenials speak is so irritating. Its like all of them gulped down a gallon of soy right before shooting this.

the way young millenials speak is so irritating. Its like all of them gulped down a gallon of soy right before shooting this.

Every curryfoid's dream
57022765 1275 4307 A2EB 44AE3319CDC6

Whaaat thats mindblowing :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ethnics coping hard, unless ethnic has blonde hair blue eyes white rose skin it doesnt matter his ancestry, shitskin is shitskin.

She's jus mad ugly :feelskek:

those results are meaningless bullshit

Jesus christ how many times does this bitch say "mixing"? She's literally the most Indian lookin bitch I've ever seen.
This. It was so cringe, you can tell everyone else in the video was like "wtf?"

Jesus christ how many times does this bitch say "mixing"? She's literally the most Indian lookin bitch I've ever seen.
This. It was so cringe, you can tell everyone else in the video was like "wtf?"

It's honestly embarrassing and hilarious that she boasted about her mom having "gold hair" and a great uncle with blonde hair/blue eyes while getting shitted on by the DNA test :dab:

Some chad asked her if she was greek or italian and then acted surprised when she told him Indian. Another chad told her he thought she was half white. She was the token curry in her sorority house and her sisters would never call her brown - she's "olive-skinned." Maybe her relatives are darker curries and they keep commenting on how her skin is so much lighter. Things like this add up and eventually she's convinced that she's an outlier among the people from the sub continent.

Currys (male or female, indian or paki) get huge dopamine hits from whites telling them they don't look like a curry.

I don't know about how she had a blonde and blue-eyed great uncle. Either aunt had an affair or he's related by marriage and the foids too stupid to realize.

Last edited:
Some chad asked her if she was greek or italian and then acted surprised when she told him Indian. Another chad told her he thought she was half white. She was the token curry in her sorority house and her sisters would never call her brown - she's "olive-skinned." Maybe her relatives are darker curries and they keep commenting on how her skin is so much lighter. Things like this add up and eventually she's convinced that she's an outlier among the people from the sub continent.

Currys (male or female, indian or paki) get huge dopamine hits from whites telling them they don't look like a curry.

I don't know about how she had a blonde and blue-eyed great uncle. Either aunt had an affair or he's related by marriage and the foids too stupid to realize.
Even curry men are like this jfl. This shitskin curry was trying to tell me he’s half european. :lul:

thats why they want to taint other races

Pretty surprising, I’m a little darker than that roastie and I had European DNA

jfl at the foid emphasizing her mom's DNA test near the end, desperately proving herself white

Hahahahahahaha

"She had blue eyes ,etc...":bluepill:

100% indian:blackpill:

no one wants to be ethnic

Last edited: