Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Indian dark skin theory ends up with blonde who has a tiktok username with him name

It is because of his full hair and he is tall. Being curry alone doesn't make you incel. you will become an incel if you are curry and balding like me plus I have a big ugly nose

His lineage =Saved

Ffs why don't people understand that race doesn't mean jack if you're chad. It doesn't matter if you're a nigger, a shitstain, a bomb, or a cum stain. You will find a stacey willing to date you.

It is because of his full hair and he is tall. Being curry alone doesn't make you incel. you will become an incel if you are curry and balding like me plus I have a big ugly nose
Brutal heightpill

Ffs why don't people understand that race doesn't mean jack if you're chad. It doesn't matter if you're a nigger, a shitstain, a bomb, or a cum stain. You will find a stacey willing to date you.

Brutal heightpill

Look how dark he is. I bet he is a dalit.
The lowest of the low.If he lived in curryland he would be a street sweeper, garbage collector, Daily wage labourer etc and completely forbidden from joining in the social life of the community but somehow their family immigrated to the US and now he has a white gf.

@anandkonda he's a Mallu as well.

Look how dark he is. I bet he is a dalit.
The lowest of the low.If he lived in curryland he would be a street sweeper, garbage collector, Daily wage labourer etc and completely forbidden from joining in the social life of the community but somehow their family immigrated to the US and now he has a white gf.
Fuck off :feelswhat: All of the Tamil movies have Dark Male and Fair Female pairing. That only applied for woman not men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/kollywood/comments/1cq66f8/average_tamil_cinema_hero_and_heroine/

@anandkonda he's a Mallu as well.
I am telling you JUST BE TAMIL/MALLU IS REAL

You are darker than niggers, Tall, you have thug maxxed BBC masculinity halo by default, on top of that High IQ halo :feelsrope:Over for Fair skinned manlet curries

Njiojjjk

Brutal :feelsbadman:

No just Mallus.
Mallus were Tamil up until 1000 years ago. Tamils and Mallus can understand each others languages.

Stop coping, there isn't any difference

Mallus were Tamil up until 1000 years ago. Tamils and Mallus can understand each others languages.

Stop coping, there isn't any difference
Tamils are becoming more subhuman due to inbreeding. I'm only as tall as my great grandmas.

He goes to Harvard. Thats why she's with him.