Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel India driving me insane and retarded

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking hate this shithole. How the fuck does anyone live here? Everything is fucking me over. I am sick. Got hit by some filthy shitskin pajeet riding his scooter recklessly. My view outside the window is shit. Internet is shitty. I am fucking done. FUCK COMING here. DON'T COME TI CURRY LAND. fjfjfhfjfjfnfnfbbfjrjriridjdjdjdjfhf

can't wait to go back. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCJ

Fucking hate this shithole. How the fuck does anyone live here? Everything is fucking me over. I am sick. Got hit by some filthy shitskin pajeet riding his scooter recklessly. My view outside the window is shit. Internet is shitty. I am fucking done. FUCK COMING here. DON'T COME TI CURRY LAND. fjfjfhfjfjfnfnfbbfjrjriridjdjdjdjfhf

Which Indian state are you in?

I wish I could travel to India, especially goa

Try to live in central asia, westerner

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/news/delhi-street-food-full-of-shit/

fucking street food has 48x the fucking bacteria of usa. God fucking help me.
Which Indian state are you in?
Delhi/UP Area
Jfl same, I’m on a vacation to curryland as well. This shithole is full of mosquitoes, I’m literally covered in at least 60 mosquito bites. It’s about to get worse for me, I’m going to stay in a random village with no Internet to visit my granddad with severe dementia.
Brutal, wish you luck. Gonna be a difficult journey. Just gotta hold out only a few days more.

Just jump into the Indian Ocean bro

You don't nigga. You will regret it

probably far easier to live there than in curryland.
Why? It has good culture, food and landscapes.

Lassi and chicken biryani are delicious

Just eat at a local Indian restaurant or go to an Indian shop, it’s the same food in the end anyway.

Indian landmarks aren’t worth visiting, the areas immediately adjacent to them are shitholes and not that captivating anyway. Agra Fort is like in the middle of a loud, noisy city full of begging children and taxi drivers / tourist guides aggressively asking you to buy their services.
There is no indian food restaurant where I live, there is no indian diaspora in my country.

Though indian food in India might be much better than the one aboard

Why? It has good culture, food and landscapes.

Lassi and chicken biryani are delicious
go try that shit in Indian restaurants in the west rather than India jtself. India itself is shit.
I thought Yogi was doing a good job in UP especially with constructing expressways, reducing crime, improving metros and increasing cleanliness.
not sure if he is or not. But even if he is a miracle worker, India and UP especially is decades away from being tolerable.
Visit a country that has one and stop by an India restaurant instead.

India isn’t worth visiting physically. Everything interesting about Indian culture and history are better studied through books and documentaries.
agreed. If you want Indian culture just go to tell temples in the west, the restaurants in the west etc. No point in coming to mainland shithole

Just eat at a local Indian restaurant or go to an Indian shop, it’s the same food in the end anyway.

Indian landmarks aren’t worth visiting, the areas immediately adjacent to them are shitholes and not that captivating anyway. Agra Fort is like in the middle of a loud, noisy city full of begging children and taxi drivers / tourist guides aggressively asking you to buy their services.
sad truth. The area around Taj mahal was a fucking shithole. Complete shit. Too many subhuman beggars. Trash. Bad air. Just not good

Come here, fishy, we will show you, why Russia along with other post-soviet states is first in male suicide
I can't risk being lynched there jfl

you are not entitled to first world comforts teehee

Curryland is beyond brutality, i feel genuinely sorry for whoever live there.
Diarrhea looking food, yellow fever mosquitos, water pollution, air pollution, sound pollution, diarrhea pollution, everyone wearing flip-flops showing nasty feet, hairy goblinoid foids which requires an unreachable level of telerance and desperation to rape, more diarrhea, glorious history getting trashed year after year in the name of white corporations cocksucking, brutal wageslaving, brutal corruption, more brutal diarrhea, the national toilet-per-person ratio is like 1 per 1'000'000 JFL and many many more brutal problems (and diarrhea).

I can't even imagine the powercoping abilities necessary to live there, i respect curries to be this strong (or naive). I would have shot myself in the head at 10, i'm weaker probably.

Why did you visit India if you dislike it so much? I’m here cuz of relatives.
relatives as well. I would never visit this shithole otherwise

you are not entitled to first world comforts teehee
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Diarrhea looking food, yellow fever mosquitos, water pollution, air pollution, sound pollution, diarrhea pollution, everyone wearing flip-flops showing nasty feet, hairy goblinoid foids which requires an unreachable level of telerance and desperation to rape, more diarrhea, glorious history getting trashed year after year in the name of white corporations cocksucking, brutal wageslaving, brutal corruption, more brutal diarrhea, the national toilet-per-person ratio is like 1 per 1'000'000 JFL and many many more brutal problems (and diarrhea).

I can't even imagine the powercoping abilities necessary to live there, i respect curries to be this strong (or naive). I would have shot myself in the head at 10, i'm weaker probably.
Insane to me that many curries still have tons of children in this vile competitive shithole

Then get the fuck out of here, dummy!!

Then get the fuck out of here, dummy!!
I will soon boyo. only few more days.
what culture do we have nigger?

And you can make that shit at home u retard ur better off going to a local Indian restaurant then some shithole street food vendor who will give you 1000+ unnamed diseases
we have yoga, Buddhism, Sikhism, chakra , ayurveda and other stuff. Although most of it is cope and not useful nor fun. Imo all the key stuff can be found overseas and overall is higher quality overseas, so no point in coming over.

what culture do we have nigger?

And you can make that shit at home u retard ur better off going to a local Indian restaurant then some shithole street food vendor who will give you 1000+ unnamed diseases
Indian epics, cool languages, chess, great architecture and so on.

If you bothered to read the other post, you wouldn’t be acting in a smug way, like the fakecel, rich, 6’2, above average looking, India, privileged boy you are

Can't imagine being born in curryland. That'd be brutal.

Broootal to be a currycel in this day and age
India is a shithole and will continue to be a shit hole because of corruption and shitskin arrogance

You forgot to mention the 100 mosquito bites you'll get.

s
Broootal to be a currycel in this day and age
India is a shithole and will continue to be a shit hole because of corruption and shitskin arrogance
ad truth. fuck
Back to your buzzing social life in the stateS?
no but yes, I will go back to buzzjnf social life in video game(persona)

where are u from in india
My parents from telegana

Come here, fishy, we will show you, why Russia along with other post-soviet states is first in male suicide
I believe that title belongs to japan , Chico

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can you hear BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEEEEEP HONK CRASH BEEEP BEEP constantly outside?

It's a good thing their birth rates r falling but realisitically they need a plague to kill off 90% of the population for it to be livable

Oh my! Are there inconveniences in the place in which you live?

It's a good thing their birth rates r falling but realisitically they need a plague to kill off 90% of the population for it to be livable
curries are too retarded and arrogant to ever consider mass euthanasia even for the diseased boomers who themselves consent to death. Religion in curryland still dominates, its power makes some retard curries throw cow shit at each other, be vegan and cuck their kids of growth and drink polluted river water. The only way to wake up a curry is to force him to live abroad and go thru western schooling and immense suffering as well.
I have noticed this behavior is common in many ethnic countries. The most backward low IQ shitholes where you would think someone would never want to raise a child will have the highest birth-rates and people roaming around, because most there will believe that children are a gift from God and the idea of being childless is frowned upon. Or many of them are so painfully stupid that they think dragging someone into existence without acknowledging its implications are of no concern.

I recall reading a study that was conducted on rats which found that they were more likely to reproduce during times of hardship, and we share many anatomical and genetic similarities to them, so I can see why developing countries would have more people, but that doesn't explain why the average women in Congo or Nigeria would have six children.

Hearing about the horrible experiences you've had while visiting India makes me grateful to live in the US, because as much as I like to bitch and moan about how living here as an ugly ethnic sucks, it is a night and day difference compared to living in these countries with half assed attempts at civilization.
Nature is really retarded in some ways. More hardship more kids. More chill life less kids. meme world ngl. Worse my retarded curry relatives tried over and over and over to get me to marry some of my foid cousins so they could green card Maxx. Jfl. This is after I showed them the cousin fucking studies leading to genetic disorders. These fucking uneducated illiterate shitskin rabble unfortunately are incapable of learning unless you teach them the ways of the world when young. Thankfully for you and me and other ethnics here, being born in the west forced to be aware of the true wretched nature of this accursed reality.
Oh my! Are there inconveniences in the place in which you live?
yes NYC has its own problems but they are an utter joke compared to the bullshit in curryland. Curryland has at least 3x more issues and pains. you have to triple check every direction when walking. Look and check every fucking corner. Avoid more than 1/2 of the retard ran restaurants. Constantly barter unless you want to be ripped off in many cases. No fucker follows rules correctly. Fuckers always try to skip lines. I can go on and on.

NYC on the other hand has some noise problems and some violent crimes and hobos. But besides that it is far better.

yes NYC has its own problems but they are an utter joke compared to the bullshit in curryland. Curryland has at least 3x more issues and pains. you have to triple check every direction when walking. Look and check every fucking corner. Avoid more than 1/2 of the retard ran restaurants. Constantly barter unless you want to be ripped off in many cases. No fucker follows rules correctly. Fuckers always try to skip lines. I can go on and on.
I know; I worked for a little while in India and think I understand. Was just trolling. That said, there are some American cities I've lived in with legit third world dysfunction.

I know; I worked for a little while in India and think I understand. Was just trolling. That said, there are some American cities I've lived in with legit third world dysfunction.
only thing American cities are worse imo are some of the violent nigger criminals being freed too easily. And public transportation being complete trash in most cities, worse than curryland.

only thing American cities are worse imo are some of the violent nigger criminals being freed too easily. And public transportation being complete trash in most cities, worse than curryland.
getting mugged every few months tends to curb one's enthusiasm for the american way, yep