Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incoming nuclear black pill: facebook already testing new dating feature

ZuckerBERG at work again

jfl super cringy, this is just gonna lead to hoes getting their inboxes flooded w dudes

tbh tho more apps wont make a difference tinder is already flooded w chads for girls what difference does it make when you already have all the chads in town on tinder

Last edited:
ER
FACEBOOK HQ
NOW

Facebook already is a dating app.

I had gym chads showing me 8 instant messaging tabs open with 8 girls "on the go" at the same time.

But just try this yourself as a sub7 sub8 male; only for a "PrtScr", share, scolded and ridicule.......then a #MeToo retribution

wake me up from this nightmare

JFL @ incels in denials commenting on that news article, LMAO.

Also new today is the ability to review a blocked list, support for non-metric units (for things like range and height)
does this mean what I think?

Last edited:
Could this really be any worse than tinder? It's all the same in the end and the damage has already been done, we're all fucked regardless.

The fact that any of us here would want to have any type of social media in the first is baffling to me.

We actually can reduce dating apps influences if we band together. If we make chad profile and catfish foids en masse brutally, people will lose faith in dating app, and hopefully go back to traditional dating in 10 years minimum

I just hope enough men go insane already so that this cucked society can't be sustained anymore.

I don't even have normiebook

We actually can reduce dating apps influences if we band together. If we make chad profile and catfish foids en masse brutally, people will lose faith in dating app, and hopefully go back to traditional dating in 10 years minimum
They will just start asking chads for selfie with piece of paper with some phrase on it and shit like what

Quitting Facebook is the best decision i made in 2018. And you can't say that you are LDARing until you keep using social networks. LDAR implies quitting society as much as possibile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back