Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inches = $$, as determined by AI overlords

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Study: https://www.psypost.org/2021/08/dee...at-body-shape-is-associated-with-income-61683

Deep machine learning study finds that body shape is associated with income​

“The findings showed that there is a statistically significant relationship between physical appearance and family income and that these associations differ across genders,” Song told PsyPost. “In particular, the male’s stature has a positive impact on family income, whereas the female’s obesity has a negative impact on family income.”
The researchers estimated “that one centimeter increase in stature (converted in height) is associated with approximately $998 increase in family income for a male who earns $70,000 of the median family income.”
Height means working less hard for pussy and money as proven by science.
A chad who is 20cm taller than me earns $19,960 more than I do just by existing.
Over for manlets like me with dreams of moneymaxxing :feelsrope:

Last edited:

In the Balkans politicians are minimum 190cm tall. And politicians here have the highest status.

Okay?

Here's what you do: FRAUD YOUR HEIGHT! w/ Shoe Lifts on amazon.

:feelsthink: :feelsgah: :feelsokman:

It's either "deep learning" or "machine learning"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back