Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] you are completely unaware of any clothing trends

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I dress like I am still living in 2008. It's suifuel. My clothes don't fit right at all, meanwhile I go on TikTok and see a bunch of prettyboys with statusMaxxed clothing.

most of them are shit anyway

exactly prettyboys on tiktok dress like faggots
I just wanna have Dante's jacket or some shit tbh but most stuff today are jeans and uncreative shirts with dumb fag colors
older generations dressed way better that's for sure

most of them are shit anyway
This. The last trend I recall knowing of years ago were tight clothes for guys.
I have balls, I have things I need to place in my pockets, I tend to want to breathe, and I don't want to attract men.

As for hair, I know the "I look like a retarded bird" hair thing been going on for a few years and it's still going. You know the hairstyle I'm talking about as every stupid male got that haircut for years now. Weird bird looking hair on the top and most of the hair on the sides are cut off.

Or the worst on foids that's even gotten into my video games and look like horrible horrible hair on them. The shave off the one side of your head and the rest of your hair, you throw to the other side of your head. Usually on the right side of your head and it looks disgusting and ugly.

Other than those, I don't know any trends or styles.

I dress thrifty and practical. And yes I unironically wear cargo shorts. I have 3 pairs of them. Jogging pants yep. Thermals yep. I'm 20 but dress like a 50 y/o.

I have balls, I have things I need to place in my pockets, I tend to want to breathe, and I don't want to attract men.

As for hair, I know the "I look like a retarded bird" hair thing been going on for a few years and it's still going. You know the hairstyle I'm talking about as every stupid male got that haircut for years now. Weird bird looking hair on the top and most of the hair on the sides are cut off.

Or the worst on foids that's even gotten into my video games and look like horrible horrible hair on them. The shave off the one side of your head and the rest of your hair, you throw to the other side of your head. Usually on the right side of your head and it looks disgusting and ugly.

agreed mainstream haircuts are fucking awful, it's like every normie is trying so hard to be a failed thugmaxxer.
foids look like shit as well, especially the feminist cunts who do that crap.
About clothes most are made for fags these days and I hate it, I literally have gym clothes as my favorites because of how fucked the trends are.

dressing differently won't change anything so i give it 0 thought

Screenshot 20200425 033908

Is this the type of haircut you are talking about? I agree, it's extremely faggot looking, I hate it so much.

Giving a fuck about clothing trends is pointless if you're ugly and will remain incel no matter how "hip" you dress.

I dress thrifty and practical. And yes I unironically wear cargo shorts. I have 3 pairs of them. Jogging pants yep. Thermals yep. I'm 20 but dress like a 50 y/o.
Jfl
I wear hoodie and jeans both label-less and 3 sizes too big

All i wear is blank black T shirts and sweat pants.
Also Black hoodie and cheap walmart shoes
NEET poorcel who shops at walmart

All i wear is blank black T shirts and sweat pants.
Also Black hoodie and cheap walmart shoes
NEET poorcel who shops at walmart

NGL you can get some good shoes there on the cheap if you pay attention. But for other clothes I go to resale places or thrift stores.

Jfl
I wear hoodie and jeans both label-less and 3 sizes too big

Baggyclothesmaxx like the 90s and early 2000s. I love hoodies tho.

NGL you can get some good shoes there on the cheap if you pay attention. But for other clothes I go to resale places or thrift stores.
I'd go to thrift stores more but i have no money plus i'm very overweight
so no matter what i wear, it won't look very good

Just fashion Maxx bro, women love expensive clothes :lul: :lul:
Images 39

View attachment 244653
Is this the type of haircut you are talking about? I agree, it's extremely faggot looking, I hate it so much.
That's one type yeah. If it's not like that' they curl it up to make it look like a pidgeon is sitting on their head about to take a shit on it.

It's either the pidgeon look, or that one you posted which I'm not sure what kind of bird it is but it looks like one usually that's roadkill. Maybe a chicken? I might go with chicken. Maybe a quail.

That's one type yeah. If it's not like that' they curl it up to make it look like a pidgeon is sitting on their head about to take a shit on it.

It's either the pidgeon look, or that one you posted which I'm not sure what kind of bird it is but it looks like one usually that's roadkill. Maybe a chicken? I might go with chicken. Maybe a quail.
Jfl at the curly haircut where it is short on the sides. The sad part is that most foids from 17-22 years of age actually like that haircut. Only if it's on a Chad face, though.

I've always just worn khakis but for the past few years I've kind of switched to generic sweat pants. I'm pretty active (illegitimately like fence hopping) so the former got destroyed a lot. I do not own a single pair of jeans and never have. I hate them. Maybe it's cause I zipped them up on my dick once when I was 6 or because I also fell in them at the same age and skinned my knee. The jeans didn't rip but my skin did. Never trusted them again. No jeans since the age of 6.

I've always just worn khakis but for the past few years I've kind of switched to generic sweat pants. I'm pretty active (illegitimately like fence hopping) so the former got destroyed a lot. I do not own a single pair of jeans and never have. I hate them. Maybe it's cause I zipped them up on my dick once when I was 6 or because I also fell in them at the same age and skinned my knee. The jeans didn't rip but my skin did. Never trusted them again. No jeans since the age of 6.
Jfl at no jeans. Though jeans are "going out of style" for pretty boys, so maybe it's for the better :cool:

I wouldn't notice if this was a problem. I wear generic color T-shirts and trousers all the time.

Jfl at no jeans. Though jeans are "going out of style" for pretty boys, so maybe it's for the better :cool:
I also refuse to wear anything that shows a brand name.

I always use the same clothes tbh, i don't want to waste my money

Ngl this. Been wearing jeans and plain t shirts for as long as I can remember

Clothing trends look fucking stupid anyway. Just wear what’s comfortable.

Clothing trends are for simps. I often see clothingmaxxed curries and rice. They look stupid and funny as fuck. As for me I always wear jeans, tshirt and leather jacket on spring/summer. Just a reminder that Chad don’t need this.