Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IncelTrait: Saving money

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
We're always concerned about putting something aside for an emergency, for a future expense, or for retirement.

Chads, meanwhile, live way beyond their means, spending everything they make and taking on enormous debts. They often live paycheck to paycheck, or are thousands or even millions of dollars in debt. This is especially common with professional athletes. Not that it matters.

Money is almost meaningless to Chad since his looks give him virtually infinite value in the long run.

I'm saving my money for my NEET time

I don’t know if I’m going to be homeless or out of a job at any moment. Also there’s no consoomer crap that I’d want to buy.

And how is this incel trait exactly?

Many people do this including people that run business or companies ( although they have other means like insurance, stocks etc ). Even countries maintain a reserve for emergency times.

And how is this incel trait exactly?

Many people do this including people that run business or companies ( although they have other means like insurance, stocks etc ). Even countries maintain a reserve for emergency times.

Because if you're saving money, you're basically admitting that the future is bleak for you.

The better-looking you are, the less reason you'd have to believe the future is bleak.

Because if you're saving money, you're basically admitting that the future is bleak for you.

The better-looking you are, the less reason you'd have to believe the future is bleak.
You don't necessarily need to believe the future is bleak. But the thing is you can't predict the future, how many people could have predicted the Great recession or atleast realised something is not right ? Not many. Nobody can predict the future ( although they can give you a probability which too is not necessarily correct ). Hence it is always better to have some precautionary measure.

I would not say it's an incel trait but rather a smart move but also conservative.

If you save money as an incel you can either use it for looksmaxx or copes

I try to save money for various high dollar future projects but i usually end up using it for emergencies.

Money...lol
Must be nice

I try as possible

I kind of like professional atheticism only because it is one of the ways incels can succeed. You can be ugly as fuck but still be strong and good at a sport and fuck foids. I mean the chances that you will be good enough for the pros are almost nil for most people. Hate to discourage any jockcels here. But if you do, and its possible, holy shit your life can be good. There are some really ugly, incel looking players on both of my fav professional sports teams. And their lives, an sex lives, mog me to the extreme. Just be a pro sports player, bro.

No, i'd rather blow my brains out than save for retirement.

Incels, end up on the streets or the morgue or they save to betabuxx an ungrateful roastie.