Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTrait : not be able to smoke/roll joints

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember my coworkers used some weed after our shift.
I was so inept I didn't even know how to smoke properly.

never done it tbh

No man there's many incels that can roll joints because they are used to weedcoping. This sounds like a you problem.

weed is the most degenerate normie drug in existence

weed is the most degenerate normie drug in existence
cope its alcohol by far. Alcohol is ironically one of the worst drugs around but because its so ingrained in normie culture and worshiped by normies its legal in pretty much most countries in the world despite it being insanely damaging. If alcohol was discovered today it would be illegal.

Never had a problem smoking it, but I never liked rolling. I like pipes more, they're efficient, and it gets you higher. I tried rolling more recently, and I'm nowhere near good, but it isn't that hard.

Been smoking weed for 20 years and still roll horrid joints, blunts never.

Doubt, I can roll very well, its my only skill I am proud of thanks to my actual ability in it, then again I spend 5-10 mins rolling while watching some videos and take it slow as fuck, my friends used to roll outside in the wind in 1 minute
No man there's many incels that can roll joints because they are used to weedcoping. This sounds like a you problem.
one tip, make sure you hold pressure on the roach when rolling and dont let go to keep it tight, its easy if you master a couple very simple movements with your fingers

Also I spent hours learning this shit alone in my room, just like everythign else I am even slightly not shit at. I had to drill this shit into my head and it paid off

Last edited: