Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears weekly advice threads in a nutshell

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Incel: "Hi guys, I've never been laid or had a girl show sexual attraction towards me, any tips? I've tried self improving but that hasn't worked at all. My life is really depressing. "

Delusional ITcel: "No dude, its 100% YOUR FAULT for being a permavirgin since you having a bad personality, its not that your genetic programming resulted in undesirable facial, dermal and skeletal traits bro. Girls are 100% pure beings who couldn't possibly show any immoral behavior when selecting for someone to fuck bro. Just look at me bro, I am short and balding, but I am married and get 15 minute starfish sex once every 5 months bro!"

Incel: brings up bullying/rejection due to appearance

ITcel: "BRO WE NEVER SAID LOOKS DON'T MATTER BRO. WE JUST DON'T WANT YOU BRINGING UP YOUR PROBLEMS AS AN UNATTRACTIVE MALE CAUSE IT OFFENDS WOMEN AND CAUSES ME TO SELF-REFLECT ON MY SEXLESS TEENAGE YEARS BRO!"

Their advice is always useless and solves nothing.

"just be yourself man" said in 20 different ways

Convincing perfectly normal looking guys that they are deformed and they should just give up on everything because of it doesn't sound any better.

Well, what kind of advice you expect from a stubby fat guy with an ugly beard and think black glasses?

The latest pile of shit "truth" I saw from them is that after doing all you can do and still failing is that "if a vooman rejects you then there's nothing you can do but to accept it and move on" but god forbid they admit that sluts are shallow pieces of shit with a dried pig's shit for a brain.

Even now they are still saying to take a shower and get a haircut as if it weren't meme advice.

Their iq is not high