Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTears rule #7 is total hypocritical. "Dont make fun of someone for something they cant control".

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
IT

Hey cuckfucks, I am glad that you agree that you shouldnt make fun of someone because of something they cant control.

Such as height:
SHORT MEN

AND

Face:
CAHDDD

Hey cumrag landwhales from IT and Foids in general..at some points you outright make fun of us saying we are ugly..

But its all indirect through your reactions and emotions that are being expressed(disgust, hatred) for ugly men like us.

Dumb hypocrite faggots...

View attachment 87141

Hey cuckfucks, I am glad that you agree that you shouldnt make fun of someone because of something they cant control.

Such as height:
View attachment 87142

AND

Face:
View attachment 87143

Hey cumrag landwhales from IT and Foids in general..at some points you outright make fun of us saying we are ugly..

But its all indirect through your reactions and emotions that are being expressed(disgust, hatred) for ugly men like us.

Dumb hypocrite faggots...

Their hypocrisy is their supremacist belief in their own self absolutist righteousness in their SJW mantra.

They are actually "making fun" of our "personalities' tbh.

Their hypocrisy is their supremacist belief in their own self absolutist righteousness in their SJW mantra.
Cucktears should be considered a shining example of hypocrisy by the whole population tbh.

Cucktears should be considered a shining example of hypocrisy by the whole population tbh.
Exaclty, "looks dont matter" proceeds to date a guy looking better

Exaclty, "looks dont matter" proceeds to date a guy looking better
The foids post some of the most cringy low iq nonsense I've ever seen. It's painful to read whatever a foid types anywhere however.

is being a cuck something they can control? :feelskek:

Superficial whores :feelsree:
That is basically every foid ever tbh. And the majority of men tbh. Everyone is horridly superficial but foids are the worst. On top of that they are low iq hypocrites and evil manipulators. All the worlds governments should just have foids put in camps tbh.

Thx for the shoutout in your Avi ;)

Also I hate IT with a passion. They are just hypocritical and even worse than us. No humanity left in them.

Thx for the shoutout in your Avi ;)

Also I hate IT with a passion. They are just hypocritical and even worse than us. No humanity left in them.
Who the fuck would shout you out?
Asd1111111
that was the pic

Hehe, 1 sniff of pussy a year mogs your whole existence :soy::soy::soy:

We need more posts like these. The is blackpill 101 to wake people up in the reality we live in.

It's not ok to make someone for something they can't control, but it's absolutely hilarious when we make fun of them when they complain about it.

- IT

It's not ok to make someone for something they can't control, but it's absolutely hilarious when we make fun of them when they complain about it.

- IT
Summed up perfectly.

it is true because they think ugliness is something you can solve by taking shower

For IT cucks who read this:
You are the most hypocritical fags on earth. I hope your holes get stuffed with bombs and zyklon b comes out of your showers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back