Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears moderators where afraid of Braziliansigma

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200410 154010 Opera

Imagine spending your entire life posting on a watchdog group trying to make yourself seem like a hero, only for the other members to become fearful of your spergery and think your a complete loser.
Fuck you Brazilianfaggot not even bluepillers like you

He'll unironically end up killing himself.
Calling it now.
he just lost his full-time job.

only submissive cucks would be afraid of smegma

He is probably having a breakdown right now

Are they actually talking about that fool or another? We don't see any reference.

wait what happened? I dont follow sigmadrama that much, did he get banned or something?

Are they actually talking about that fool or another? We don't see any reference.

True. After all, the mod who made IT private wasn't BrazilianSigma - and this is who they're most likely talking about.

wait what happened? I dont follow sigmadrama that much, did he get banned or something?
It's from this thread:

The old inceltears mods have been making new subreddits since their old sub got destroyed. And I challenged them about braziliansigma

True. After all, the mod who made IT private wasn't BrazilianSigma - and this is who they're most likely talking about.

Was he a mod there?

what did i miss? did sigma get banned?
His only cope, inceltears is gone now. He has nothing else to wake up to now. His only purpose in life is gone.

His only cope, inceltears is gone now. He has nothing else to wake up to now. His only purpose in life is gone.
is inceltears rly gone? dafuq what happened
does it being private mean its gone? i dont know about reddit so excuse my ignorance lol

Wait I don't get it, braziliansigma got shit on and so he got mad and privated inceltears?

does it being private mean its gone? i dont know about reddit so excuse my ignorance lol

Apparently the head mod came back after a long break, didn't like what he saw so he demoted all the lesser mods, including soyma, set the sub to private and deleted his account.

CuckTears is rebranding and ditching sigma :feelskek: This evening cant get any better, can it?

The moderator that private inceltears removed all the other mods from their mod positions before he privates it. So nobody else has the ability to unlock the subreddit now. Unless reddit administrators step in the subreddit is destroyed

t
Apparently the head mod came back after a long break, didn't like what he saw so he demoted all the lesser mods, including soyma, set the sub to private and deleted his account.
thank u

Yes I believe so

Yikerinos... Such toxicity from that little fellow... He should take a shower... with pesticide fumes... then incineration... That'll sort out his toxic personality... Such anger & hate & bigotry from that little guy... Not good...

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD::dab::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsEhh::feelsYall:;):lul::y'all::cool::yes:

View attachment 234430

Imagine spending your entire life posting on a watchdog group trying to make yourself seem like a hero, only for the other members to become fearful of your spergery and think your a complete loser.
Fuck you Brazilianfaggot not even bluepillers like you
Smegma was such a huge faggot even IT rejected him. He's like that prick who jestermaxxed to get in with the Chads and ended up getting kicked to the curb after shitting on all the people who were most like them anyways.

Screenshot 20200410 164655 Reddit

I will never forget how schmegma made about 80 posts on valentines day on IT. This dude is a friggin freak

Wait I don't get it, braziliansigma got shit on and so he got mad and privated inceltears?
No it was another moderator who did that to inceltears. And now all the old inceltears mods are making new subreddits, and now they are all revealing their hatred for braziliansigma

Makes you wonder why they made him a mod in the first place when he was originally from braincels

lmao. sigmas life is over with now. what a piece of human garbage

Makes you wonder why they made him a mod in the first place when he was originally from braincels
It makes sense considering he provided 99% of the posts on that sub. On the few days he didnt post that sub would have no new threads since she was the only one who ever posted.
But from what this moderator says it looks like sigma was insanely power obsessed and acted like he was the ruler of that sub

My sides hurt :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He really had that place locked down and living in fear

giphy.gif

I will never forget how schmegma made about 80 posts on valentines day on IT. This dude is a friggin freak
How about the time he screenshot a suicide note and begged the OP to actually kill himself? He's either a hyper blackpilled incel himself or a fucking no life troll.

What do you mean he was originally from braincels?

How about the time he screenshot a suicide note and begged the OP to actually kill himself? He's either a hyper blackpilled incel himself or a fucking no life troll.
He´s the type of guy who says "i´m a virgin but at least im not an incel".

Even soycels that hate other incels aren't welcome among IT brutal ngl. Lol.

Between this, the pedo and the foid infiltrator IT is full of useless drama and I love it.

Does smegma run this "wehuntedthemammoth" faggotry too? I've seen their articles before and it's on par with his level of obsession.
thats his only other post now that IT privated. The page is suppose to be his TOP RECENT posts.

You unironically didn't know he was incel? :lul:

well.. I just didn't know he posted on braincels at one point

But nonetheless. We must all recognize:

Sigma is the most dedicated double agent history has ever seen.

His work of spreading the blackpill will never be forgotten.

If only karma got deleted along with deleted boards ngl, then Sigma would definitely rope

Last edited: