Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IncelTears made another post about me, they're lying about my height. + Response To ITs

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
Image 2023 09 29 101038763

Must be nice getting all that karma by using my post.

They also lied about my height btw, I'm 5'7 now 5'3. Still subhuman height but 4 inches is still a noticeable difference.
Screenshot 2023 09 29 100044

I never claim to try for 0% bodyfat, I'm not a fucking idiot I know that 0% bodyfat is impossible.

A few other comments said that I'm lying about taking injections while doing cardio and eating only 700 calories.
First of all I don't always eat 700 calories MAX I will do 1000.

Nope

2nd of all you can BUILD Muscle while cutting. If a majority of your diet is protein and you are working your muscle you
will build muscle while being in a caloric deficit because it's protein and muscle training that builds the muscle, I could eat 2000 calories
and I wouldn't get any muscle from it if it was all trash food. It depends on the food you eat. I eat mostly high protein so there you go.

Also there was another comment calling for my suicide, so theres that typical IT behavior.

most of them tbh felt sympathy for me for whatever reason they think I'm not truly a incel and that my wrist, height, etc isn't the problem. Well it is and I never
got a say in how I wanted my wrist or leg bone length soooo yea if it were up to me I wouldn't be incel. A majority of us here would NOT be incel if we had the choice.

I never claim to try for 0% bodyfat, I'm not a fucking idiot I know that 0% bodyfat is impossible
A man needs 3%+ to survive.

Is lurking IT like ego surfing for incels? Do I have to compile some absurd bait thread to make a name for myself? Do we get groupies or nah?

Who cares about these room temperature IQ retards at this point

based profile pic greycel

You can eat under 1k calories and be fine. Being underweight won't kill you. Being overweight is just as if not more dangerous and the majority of the population including IT are overweight.
They don't really feel sympathy they're just insecure that you're skinny while they're fat.

I've had family who hate me who suddenly "cared" and would try to get me fat whenever they saw that I'm skinny. It's not kindness, it's bitterness and jealousy. "just eat three cheeseburgers bro! You're too skinny bro!"

Crazy cope. You will never build muscle at any significant rate in a deficit, especially if it's as ridiculously low as 1000kcal.
Yeah it's not all just protein, not like I understand the bio-chemistry but

"In general, muscle is not lost before fat—it is very dependent on nutrition and activity volume," Miranda-Comas says. "A person who is attempting to lose weight by not eating may lose weight in muscle first before fat."

How does that happen? Well, the body likes to go for carbs (glucose) for energy first. If that's not available, it goes for glycogen, which is glucose that's been stored in the liver and muscles, says Dr. Miranda-Comas.

"Fat is also used for energy depending on duration of the physical activity, and an individual can train their body to use fat as the primary source of energy," says Dr. Miranda-Comas. (Hello, ketosis—the basis of the keto diet.)

"A healthy diet is usually 45-65% carbs, anywhere from 15-35% protein, and 20-35% fat," says Wesley Delbridge, RDN, spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. "The point is having a balanced diet and not restricting any food very low."

View attachment 888386
Must be nice getting all that karma by using my post.

They also lied about my height btw, I'm 5'7 now 5'3. Still subhuman height but 4 inches is still a noticeable difference.
View attachment 888400

I never claim to try for 0% bodyfat, I'm not a fucking idiot I know that 0% bodyfat is impossible.

A few other comments said that I'm lying about taking injections while doing cardio and eating only 700 calories.
First of all I don't always eat 700 calories MAX I will do 1000.

View attachment 888421
2nd of all you can BUILD Muscle while cutting. If a majority of your diet is protein and you are working your muscle you
will build muscle while being in a caloric deficit because it's protein and muscle training that builds the muscle, I could eat 2000 calories
and I wouldn't get any muscle from it if it was all trash food. It depends on the food you eat. I eat mostly high protein so there you go.

Also there was another comment calling for my suicide, so theres that typical IT behavior.

most of them tbh felt sympathy for me for whatever reason they think I'm not truly a incel and that my wrist, height, etc isn't the problem. Well it is and I never
got a say in how I wanted my wrist or leg bone length soooo yea if it were up to me I wouldn't be incel. A majority of us here would NOT be incel if we had the choice.
You are wrong. Unless you are obese you won’t gain muscle by being on a calorie deficit. Doing 700-1000 calories as a male is absolutely fucked, you will ruin your health and long term weight loss. Never get below 1800 calories as a man.

You can usually retain most of your muscle mass while cutting, given that you continue training and eating sufficient protein. As for building muscle however, your body will be very reluctant to do so if it's already struggling to cover its metabolic baseline. That's why bulking is essential for hypertrophy.
good news for me, guess I get to keep eating carelessly

they gottaa be aattracted to us mang

You guys may think I'm overreacting, but the fact that @lilwrist decided to open up about this with us only, and them just putting it out there to the world, as a means to bully him, is beyond disgusting.

You guys may think I'm overreacting, but the fact that @lilwrist decided to open up about this with us only, and them just putting it out there to the world, as a means to bully him, is beyond disgusting.
just shocked one dude told me to go off myself, and he still hasn't been banned from the subreddit.

just shocked one dude told me to go off myself, and he still hasn't been banned from the subreddit.
They have dehumanized us so much, that telling one of us to kill ourselves is just the logical continuation of that.

It's not a "big deal" to them, and not even ban worthy.