Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears logo is a guy with a paperbag around his head but looks don't matter?

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I mean we all know how retarded cucktears is but isn't that like a new level of idiocy? But it fits to the leftist agendas, they virtue signal about wanting equality but when it comes to dating they of course can't settle with their looksmatch and dream about chad

still mogs me with the paper bag on tbqhngl

Yeah, they're retarded.

still mogs me with the paper bag on tbqhngl
Bro how can a paperbag mog you
Never seen their logo

Yeah, they're retarded.
Based

Tbh he does eyebrow mog me

Those retarded cucktears hypocrites will say, "teehee found da inkel, it's da short and ugly guy, imagine that," and then, three seconds later, "HEIGHT AND LOOKS DON'T MATTER!!!!1one It's all about PERSUHNALITEEEE!!"

Those retarded cucktears hypocrites will say, "teehee found da inkel, it's da short and ugly guy, imagine that," and then, three seconds later, "HEIGHT AND LOOKS DON'T MATTER!!!!1one It's all about PERSUHNALITEEEE!!"
They've been brainwashed

Lol I didn’t even notice that before.. dachshund-tier self awareness

Just wear a paper bag br0

I mean we all know how retarded cucktears is but isn't that like a new level of idiocy? But it fits to the leftist agendas, they virtue signal about wanting equality but when it comes to dating they of course can't settle with their looksmatch and dream about chad

Inceltears are obviously a bunch of bullies. Nothing else.

They can’t get their priorities straight

It is a symbol of us you idiot.

Paperbag: Low end and poor but provides anonymity
Tears: Us "bitching" about women and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back