Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelTears is now obsessed with the word "chucklefuck." New soy buzzword?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
After seeing like three posts over this past month that this dude named "Fillerbear" made with the word "chucklefuck" in it, I want to see how many times he said it. Here's a compilation of IncelTears users saying it.

Pretty sure there's more than this because I saw a post from him and a couple people on there today that said "chucklefuck" too.

It bothers me because I genuinely used that insult in a serious demeanor when I was like 8. I hate looking back on those times and cringing, but here we are today.

Holy pickle on a popsicle an Incel!

They like to use random and quirky words to make ip for their lack of personality

And they accuse us of having our own language.Atleast our terms are easy to get.I never once had to look up an incel term ,i just learned what it was through the context it was used but these numale terms are pulled straight out of their ass.

I know this phrase from tf2 scout

those clonky cluckleducks ought to mind their own business.

Terrible word.

It bothers me because I genuinely used that insult in a serious demeanor when I was like 8. I hate looking back on those times and cringing, but here we are today.
More proof that IncelQueers have the mental age of a literal child, at least you grew out of using that type of vocabulary.

And they accuse us of having our own language.Atleast our terms are easy to get.I never once had to look up an incel term ,i just learned what it was through the context it was used but these numale terms are pulled straight out of their ass.

What infuriates me about IT, is that they are too low IQ to even learn the terminology thru context, they have to create a tutorial island glossary front and center on their site.

"Yikes" is the worst, now every time I hear it anywhere it reminds me of IncelTears and the soyface memes.

What infuriates me about IT, is that they are too low IQ to even learn the terminology thru context, they have to create a tutorial island glossary front and center on their site.
ironically IT does a great job at preserving our culture :feelshaha:
if for whatever reason incel culture suddenly disappeared, IT could serve as an archive
"Yikes" is the worst, now every time I hear it anywhere it reminds me of IncelTears and the soyface memes.
yeah, that and "creep" or "creepy" :lul:

You should have named this "Infiltrating a hacking community and deciphering their secret language".

ironically IT does a great job at preserving our culture :feelshaha:
if for whatever reason incel culture suddenly disappeared, IT could serve as an archive

yeah, that and "creep" or "creepy" :lul:

Let's unpack this.

chucklefuck isn't really that weird of a word I've heard it tones of times.

After seeing like three posts over this past month that this dude named "Fillerbear" made with the word "chucklefuck" in it, I want to see how many times he said it. Here's a compilation of IncelTears users saying it.

Pretty sure there's more than this because I saw a post from him and a couple people on there today that said "chucklefuck" too.

REMEBER WHO'S ORBITING WHO REMEMBER REMEMBER WHO'S OBSESSED WITH WHO

Swearing in English: create some nonsensical word and add the word fuck in front.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
It sounds super soy