Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inceltears, here's why you should be my girlfriend.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I'm 25 years old. Perfect average age for old and young women.
I'm 5'5". I can make you look majestic in a pair of heels.
I make 78K a year. That's higher than the mean average, if you also earn a living we can combine our income and buy a house in this crappy real estate market.
I do my own cooking and cleaning. 24/7, my apartment room is spotless, and I'm quite great on the grill.
I go to the gym. I have been maintaining a 3 days a week gym routine since Summer 2016, so I'm pretty physically fit, have abs and my body is the best it can be at the moment.
My favourite hobbies are gardening and electronics. I can make our lawn look super nice and fix up most of the technical issues you have in your life.
I smoke the herb:smonk:. Yes, I'm quite a deviant I know, but you can at least say you're dating a bad boy.:feelsdevil:
I respect my parents. Have to balance the bad boy in me, I have a great relationship with both my parents and they are proud of what I've accomplished so far.
I'm Arab. Yes, you can say that your boyfriend is from an exotic country, how nice!
I wash my asshole. With soap and warm water, every time. I even installed a bidet in my toilet.
I'm quite a homebody. I'm content with being on my own, and am very likely to be loyal.

Which one of you lucky r/inceltears fembots wants to go on a date with me?

I make 78K a year. That's higher than the mean average, if you also earn a living we can combine our income and buy a house in this crappy real estate market.
meanwhile that tranny princess kitty made 600k from OF :feelskek::feelskek: brooooootal

Bare minimum. Making double the median income for individuals, being more fit than 90% of men, and having interesting hobbies is BARE MINIMUM. You thought you could win by being better than everyone in everything besides looks? Sorry inkwell. Try therapy and being less of a misogynist.

Bare minimum. Making double the median income for individuals, being more fit than 90% of men, and having interesting hobbies is BARE MINIMUM. You thought you could win by being better than everyone in everything besides looks? Sorry inkwell. Try therapy and being less of a misogynist.
They will always shift the goalposts.

Seriously though one of the things that makes their advice so inconsiderate is that none of them actually had to do that much self-improvement to get a girlfriend. Tell me, what kind of 17 year old teenager is making 90K? How many men have girlfriends despite being slobs and playing video games all day?

They put us on this self-improvement treadmill to keep us busy, and whenever you meet their arbitrary goals they will say you didn't self-improve enough.

Seriously though one of the things that makes their advice so inconsiderate is that none of them actually had to do that much self-improvement to get a girlfriend. Tell me, what kind of 17 year old teenager is making 90K? How many men have girlfriends despite being slobs and playing video games all day?

They put us on this self-improvement treadmill to keep us busy, and whenever you meet their arbitrary goals they will say you didn't self-improve enough.
Very true. They know they don't have any of the qualities they preach. They just say that because someone else said it. Anyone who says get therapy has never seen a therapist. Reddit is full of mediocre people.

Unfortunately none of that stuff matters because you post misogynist comments on inel forum and women can use their psychic powers to sense that :foidSoy:

The bare minimum will change, yes; I remember years ago when being 5'9 was enough, and now it is being ridiculed as a manlet or short despite being taller than most girls, lol. I remember a point by Wheat Waffles the nice to have of the past will be expectations of tomorrow like many of us wouldn't be incel in the past.

I diagnose you with terminal betabuxx :dab:

I am a slob who plays video games. Don’t have a girlfriend tho:fuk:

No no sweaty!

7 feet 7 figures 7 pack only.

meanwhile that tranny princess kitty made 600k from OF :feelskek::feelskek: brooooootal
The fact they can make so much money so easily for literally zero effort really makes my blood boil. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: