Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IncelTears are acknowledging that their Blue Pill BS is precisely that.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Just read on further down the thread.

I doubt many of them believe the bluepill 100%. A lot admit that looks do matter to some extent.

How many of those who post there flout this blatant rule? & are allowed to get away with it?
I doubt many of them believe the bluepill 100%. A lot admit that looks do matter to some extent.

There's our opening. That's all we need.

a lot of trolls and bluepill cucks who think the trolls are serious and go along

Lmao, so many incels (or incels in denial kek) asking for advice

I don't think many of them believe in the blue pill at all, you have to be braindead to believe in it. I think they just say blue pill-isms like "Lol, if they just got a haircut they wouldn't be lonely" just to fuck with us. No rational person believes that looks don't matter, and no rational person believes that ugly men don't have major issues finding a date, and yet blue pill retardation preaches both that looks don't matter and that ugly people can get dates just as easily as good looking people.

I don't think many of them believe in the blue pill at all, you have to be braindead to believe in it. I think they just say blue pill-isms like "Lol, if they just got a haircut they wouldn't be lonely" just to fuck with us. No rational person believes that looks don't matter, and no rational person believes that ugly men don't have major issues finding a date, and yet blue pill retardation preaches both that looks don't matter and that ugly people can get dates just as easily as good looking people.

I'd say most are dark blue pilled irl. They acknowledge that looks are important but they think you can get lucky and find someone who likes you for you (as long as you put in effort to be desireable. They loathe people who think they should date while not trying looking good; you can see this attitude when they say that incels don't do anything to improve themselves).

I'd say most are dark blue pilled irl. They acknowledge that looks are important but they think you can get lucky and find someone who likes you for you (as long as you put in effort to be desireable. They loathe people who think they should date while not trying looking good; you can see this attitude when they say that incels don't do anything to improve themselves).

Both valid.

The entire subs existence breaks rule 7.

As can be seen from this.

Lmao at them thinking the foid ban is new

Your observation is valid the same as the other guy. Just to briefly elaborate. Nobody wants to feel helpless and hopeless (saw that phrase on Incelswithouthate) as that :blackpill: by itself is suicide turbo fuel. That's why they don't want to ever identify with it due to the fact that if they ever found themselves in that predicament they would actually commit suicide.
Wow @ the number of users (44) and guests. (43)

Hello Incel tears. :feelsautistic::feelswhere:

When Ideology trumps reality.

The real reason they're attacking us.

They want everyone to think that they want to help incels, when all they want is bullying us until we rope. They are nothing more than a bunch of psychopaths and murderers. That sub alone has caused more suicides than any stock market crash :woke::woke::woke:

Holy fuck there IS one thing lower than an incel, a cucktears incel in denial. :feelshmm:

When Ideology trumps reality.

The real reason they're attacking us.

Like half the board is curry or black and they still say this "mostly white" shit

Like half the board is curry or black and they still say this "mostly white" shit
I don't get it either. Maybe most of our haters are liberal, and it makes them uncomfortable that large swaths of ethnic men are incel. If it weren't women themselves maltreating ethnic men, maybe females would be sympathetic to incels' rage.

It's similar to when feminists try to support Islam; it's complete cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Cucktears know we are right, but they think we shouldn't complain. They think we should work quietly in the plantation with our heads down.

Actually I have read somewhere that saying someone is beautiful is politically incorrect (akin to fatshaming) so I'm guessing its next feeamayels cause-celebre (i.e. muh #metoo)

I had to necrobump... A picture speaks a thousand words... They honestly think like this... JFL @ this :feelsclown: world. Such Greed of Metropolis.