Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceltear poster has a 5’3 manlet friend who is nice to women, still gets no sex

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ykof2n/why_be_violent_and_hateful/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Honestly just read this shit

If your ability to attract women has nothing to do with physical attractiveness and everything to do with personality (and how you treat women), then this 5’3 manlet who is a “nice person” should be swimming in an ocean of pussy right?

However in reality, as the poster says “he hasn’t gotten laid in forever and people keep cancelling on dates with him for ‘stupid reasons’ “.

Maybe it’s because no matter what your personality is like and no matter how nicely you treat women, it makes no effect on your ability to procure sex because women are primarily attracted to physical attributes over personality?

maybe this 5’3 manlet (despite being a nice guy) cannot get women because he is physically unattractive due to his midget height?

These posters argue against the blackpill but In doing so, they unintentionally further prove the blackpill to be true.

do these retards even have a brain?

@Transcended Trucel @wereq

Last edited:
that one was posted already several hours before

that one was posted already several hours before

Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see that post because I don’t spend all my waking hours on this forum like most of the retards here because I actually have productive shit to do

Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t see that post because I don’t spend all my waking hours on this forum like most of the retards here because I actually have productive shit to do
no problem, matie

TeeHee things will work for you TeeHee just be friendly

I FUCKING ROT TILL MY DEATH FUCK YOU SEXHAVING PIECE OF SHIT THERE IS ONLY MURDER AND RAPE LEFT FOR US IN GTA ONLINE

Question for IT.

Why not?

Static assets upload4865975014640764969

Holy shit these people are so blind :feelskek: That motherfucker probably wants to kill himself

@Fat Link @Komesarj i never ask for my own threads to be pinned because I’m a humble guy, but this thread needs to be pinned to reveal the sheer stupidity and low iq of the average IncelTears poster, seeing as though in this case they have pretty much just proven the blackpill to be true while trying to argue against it.

Even my pet dog is more intelligent and self-aware than these rubbish trash people, these people are not just a disgrace to humanity but a disgrace to the entire animal kingdom, their level of intelligence and self-awareness is no greater than that of cockroaches or rats, these people are vermin.

It would not surprise me at all if their manlet friend frequents this forum, or at least has blackpill thoughts. Colleagues and acquaintances often describe me as 'nice'. Nowadays any guy would be playing with fire if he wears his dating frustration on his sleeve

Do these people seriously expect homely men to just shut up and take it?

Incel Tears is a defender of the feminist status quo. They want us to shut up and accept our oppression.

just be okay being single
1. Easy for a foid to say. :feelsseriously:
2. Guaranteed this "friend" of hers is not okay with his situation, and is completely immersed in coping and masking mode. :feelsjuice:

He's nice but is actually a douchebag with shit personnality :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

These people have no brains.

Lack of awareness. IT always drop blackpills but are too caught up in trying to weave it into one of their own weird narratives that they often seem to forget that their own experiences and words demonstrate the blackpill.

There was an absolute classic on their old sub. A woman posted something and it was blackpilled af but it was trying to frame itself as somehow disproving the blackpill. While a lot of people agreed with her, including a mod, people in question also pointed out and said to her something to the effect of "this actually supports what incels say so could you please delete it". The irony.

Lack of awareness. IT always drop blackpills but are too caught up in trying to weave it into one of their own weird narratives that they often seem to forget that their own experiences and words demonstrate the blackpill.

There was an absolute classic on their old sub. A woman posted something and it was blackpilled af but it was trying to frame itself as somehow disproving the blackpill. While a lot of people agreed with her, including a mod, people in question also pointed out and said to her something to the effect of "this actually supports what incels say so could you please delete it". The irony.
I remember a certain cucktears user who 100% agreed with us, her only argument was that we treated the blackpill as some sort of secret esoteric knowledge while it's just simple observable reality. And she was right ofc.
Username was "gone with the flaps" or something along those lines.

If someone doesn’t want to see the truth there’s nothing that can be done.

I honestly feel sorry for him but I’m not surprised.

Last edited:
I remember a certain cucktears user who 100% agreed with us, her only argument was that we treated the blackpill as some sort of secret esoteric knowledge while it's just simple observable reality. And she was right ofc.
Username was "gone with the flaps" or something along those lines.
Literally sharing a space with people who actively deny reality, as most people do when addressing such issues with people who are negatively affected jfl.

just lol at their self awareness :lul::lul::lul:

He knows the right person will come along for him and love him for who he is.
Massive cope here btw. That's not how reality works.

IT posters contradicting themselves, episode 64754753378

a little on the shorter side (about 5’3- 5’4)
basically a manlet :feelskek:

he still treats everyone with kindness and doesn’t resort to being nasty and hateful.
So he is a "nice guy" that let's everyone to step over him.

Last edited:
i have no idea why they buy into that shit its extremely stupid unreal any nigga can fake being nice like a woman forever and you aint gonna get a wife dumbass only betabuxx loser and a wife you cant truly love

This dude's friend very well could be a poster here. Incels just don't go around treating other people like shit and talking black pill facts. We'd get lynched by a mob of white knights.

Another thing is how unconcerned this guy is about his friend. I'm pretty sure he's suffering from all these rejections, even if he doesn't show it, and his friend is using this get points in one of the most toxic places of reddit.

the unwarranted optimism still coming from him. how are you still trying after having your dates cancelled for dumb reasons multiple times? they are laughing at him behind closed doors. Women can be hateful and discriminate but when man does it he’s “incel” “abhorrent” and “toxic”

I can’t do this anymore. foids are enigmatic. You have to be jesus christ to them in order to be worthy of a minute of their time

No it wont.

"a little on the shorter side" lol I would kill myself if I were 5'3. Already considered roping being 5'5, can't even imagine 5'3

Last edited:
Poor guy is gonna end up roping one day and his “friends” will wonder what happened

Few days ago, some POS in my country murdered a 52 yo hospital worker absolutely for nothing. Just stabbed him at the street. This 19 yo chadlite is a "soldier" in a crime family, has serious criminal offenses and known as a dangerous bully. And he has a cute 8/10 girlfriend, off course. So yes, it's all depends on your personality.

Are you actually living if you’re a 5’3 male?

What a joke. The retard didn't even bother pretending that his incel friend will ever stop being single.

Its seems they are somewhat aware But want to keep the narrative that Woman are angelic Shits That Love kind man .

These normtards and their delusions man ...

Its seems they are somewhat aware But want to keep the narrative that Woman are angelic Shits That Love kind man .

These normtards and their delusions man ...

It’s funny how the poster says “just be ok with being single”, yet I bet she is in a relationship or at least gets consistent access to sex

I bet if she somehow ended up being sexless for several months or longer, she would be complaining about her situation all the time and wouldn’t be saying that being single is ok.

These people are hypocrites, they are speaking from a position of privilege, if they were in our position then they would have the same complaints as us.

It’s funny how the poster says “just be ok with being single”, yet I bet she is in a relationship or at least gets consistent access to sex

I bet if she somehow ended up being sexless for several months or longer, she would be complaining about her situation all the time and wouldn’t be saying that being single is ok.

These people are hypocrites, they are speaking from a position of privilege, if they were in our position then they would have the same complaints as us.
This cunt would Be a drug addict or dead If she where in my Shoes.

Non NT , minimal / nonexistent friend circle , No Sex .

A relationshit today would be cucked as fuck aswell. Every fucking cunt heard of OF These days . Or Is a lying cheatimg piece of Shit.

This world needs to Go To the Final " Hell already.

If you are ugly, being nice doesn't give you anything.
It doesn't matter how you act, you already lost

If you are ugly, being nice doesn't give you anything.
It doesn't matter how you act, you already lost

Exactly, being unattractive is the license to go “free for all.”

You can basically do anything you want, because you know that people will always hate you based on your looks irregardless of whether you are a “good person” or “bad person”.

So at that point you may as well become a villain, because as a hero you will be nice to others but still hated in return

as a villain you will be hated just the same, however you can get some revenge on humanity in the process and punish them for their harsh treatment towards you.

It’s true, we already lost, but the people who have lost everything have nothing left to lose. And those with nothing left to lose are the most dangerous people

Hell on earth

The grim reaper is not really a person...