Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTear Foids: “Why dont yu improve yerself stupid inkwell!!!1”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
avg it foid:

So i’m the one who needs to self improve yet you can’t eat less than three cheeseburgers a day and walk on the treadmill at least once? :lul::lul: JFL GENDER EQALITE PPL!!!!

volcel if you wouldn't

Female hypocrisy. It runs heavily everywhere especially on that horrid subreddit

Not even in my nightmare.

Fuck those hypocritical ugly foids, short-ass foids and landwhales who talk shit like that.
Some men even dare to break their legs just to become a bit taller. And what do those whores do to improve themselves? Nothing.

She is fatmaxxed tbh tbh

I put a lot of effort into improving and it kills me inside to see that normies and especially chads achieve so much more than me with nearly no effort

IT users lack self awareness.

Fuck those hypocritical ugly foids, short-ass foids and landwhales who talk shit like that.
Some men even dare to break their legs just to become a bit taller. And what do those whores do to improve themselves? Nothing.
Not only that, but they advocate AGAINST even TRYING to improve themselves with this body positivity bs

This landwhale really needs a flamethrower to roast her, that or a brazen bull should do it.

You don't tell me to improve myself when your one leg is the size of my body.

Even many fat women are self-entitled whores.

Imagine having sex with that creature. after post nut , the guy will be shitting bricks screaming aaaaa what is that walrus looking thing he just fucked.the boobs will touch the floor if left hanging without any bra. She is full of arteriel clogs and may die while giving a bj. She is a biohazard in the shape of a walrus piclg hybrid. She was bought in a wheelchair for the photoshoot. her heartbeats 120 climbing 2 steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back