Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels with sisters/female cousins, how do you cope knowing that theyre being plowed by Chad

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I cant cope with this, I even have one cousin my age thats pregnant while Im a virgin, JFL

I don't talk to them at the gatherings and holidays if IK they're a whore.

I'm not attracted to my relatives. I don't really care.

I'm not attracted to my relatives. I don't really care.
Its not about being attracted to them, its about knowing that Chad is fucking your family

I have a slut sister. I’ll tell you how I cope.

I know she is a slut and she is in constant competition with the other sister. The slut one was fucked by a lot of guys, Chads too. One of them had a tattoo with the face of my sister, and then he got kicked out for another man, less attractive but richer. Having two sisters in my family blackpilled me a lot, especially since I know how female competition for Chads can be harmful for them.

I primarily cope thinking of how bad the life of my sister is, because I hate her. Also I cope thinking about how the idiot who tattooed his chest eith the face of a slut is now living with a permanent tattoo while my slutty sister is in a relationship with a betabux.

The less sluttier sister is a Becky, she was envious of the other one for being able to obtain so many Chad’s dicks while she was a femcel, now she’s married with an older beta and she is destroying his life.

It’s useless to say that I gained a lot of lifefuel from my sisters, their boyfriends are total betas who also helped me in some ways since they thought that being friend with the brother of their girlfriend was a nice thing to do.

I know she is a slut and she is in constant competition with the other sister. The slut one was fucked by a lot of guys, Chads too. One of them had a tattoo with the face of my sister, and then he got kicked out for another man, less attractive but richer. Having two sisters in my family blackpilled me a lot, especially since I know how female competition for Chads can be harmful for them.

I primarily cope thinking of how bad the life of my sister is, because I hate her. Also I cope thinking about how the idiot who tattooed his chest eith the face of a slut is now living with a permanent tattoo while my slutty sister is in a relationship with a betabux.

The less sluttier sister is a Becky, she was envious of the other one for being able to obtain so many Chad’s dicks while she was a femcel, now she’s married with an older beta and she is destroying his life.

It’s useless to say that I gained a lot of lifefuel from my sisters, their boyfriends are total betas who also helped me in some ways since they thought that being friend with the brother of their girlfriend was a nice thing to do.
Just hate your own blood theory

My sister is married to a 6'8" Chadlite. I've accepted all of it. She's getting plowed by giant Chad every day and I'm subhuman. We're complete opposites in every aspect of life.

I have a sister who just sits at home all day. Says she's depressed

I agree with you except this "femcel" part lol

I just try not to think about it

My sister isn’t a slut. I’d be surprised if she was into the type of stuff ppl here post about their families.

My sister is pretty religious so I assume she is not bouncing from dick to dick. I could be wrong. I don't really care to be honest.

mine is fiancé with her only bf so its okay

my father and myself have threatened my sister to brutally beat her if she was a slut, and she knew she was not allowed to act like this

i have two jb cousins who have already lifemogged me to oblivion, good thing is i only see them once or twice a year so i try not to think about it

i give 0 fucks about it

I have a 9/10 Stacy cousin. Her life isnt comparrable to mine in any sense of the word

All my female "relatives" are dead to me

I don't talk to them at the gatherings and holidays if IK they're a whore.

based

do your sisters know you hate them?

I cant cope with this, I even have one cousin my age thats pregnant while Im a virgin, JFL

Feels weird tbh. Kinda like thinking about how your parents banged each other when they conceived you. I wonder if they were drunk and if they shared a smoke afterwards.

This is what is considered normal when you are upon kufr

all my female cousins are whores, and I don't give a fuck what they do

I don't speak to my sister
Feels weird tbh. Kinda like thinking about how your parents banged each other when they conceived you. I wonder if they were drunk and if they shared a smoke afterwards.
How are you unbanned

TBH I don't give a fuck. They are getting fucked, not me.

My cousin gets plowed by manlet, actually played league with him, real cope is most girls won’t get chad long term unless they’re 8/10 at least

So glad I don't have a sister.

Glad I don’t have a sister. I’ll take a chad brother that mogs me in every conceivable way over a sister tbh..

Well, my step-sister is 9 so... It sucks to know she's lost her virginity before me.

Highly doubt my 7 year old sister is getting smashed already, but wouldn't doubt in 2050 if girls at that age are already having sex tbh

Highly doubt my 7 year old sister is getting smashed already, but wouldn't doubt in 2050 if girls at that age are already having sex tbh
How big is the age gap between siblings in your family

How big is the age gap between siblings in your family
Older brother is 38, i'm 19 (age difference is from my foid mom being a whore), then my younger sister and brother are from my dad and his ex, they are 7 and 5. All my siblings are technically only half siblings, i have no TRUE brother or sister

My younger sister is engaged to her first boyfriend - a rich tall Aryan football Chad who fucks other girls on the side. He treats my family like shit and lives in their house when he wants. She's nice to me but I just ignore her.

I'm glad I live alone because I would hate to put up with that shit. And they can forget about me going to their wedding.

My sister tried to tame a tall hot abusive guy in high school, and then reality smacked her in the face like a brick wall at Mach 4. She called him god and he beat her.. typical meme tier tall hot abusive guy relationship. That didn’t work out and then she got with a 5’7”balding framecel good boy and now they’re engaged.

We’re middle eastern, strict values, she never stayed out at night or spent the night anywhere but home. Heavily sheltered.. of course I know that she wishes she was out late at night being NT and trendy like all the other girls and getting fucked by chads, but it just didn’t happen for her.. she’s in college now, engaged, and I have no reason to believe that she is getting fucked by chads. Kinda lucked out there tbh idk how I’d cope if my sister was a cumdumpster.

My dumb Stacy sister is 14 years younger than me and dresses like a complete, cheap slut. Also she has a new boyfriend every few weeks. Oh, and my older brother is a Chad who has kids with 3 different Stacy's. I long ago accepted my fate as a 35 year old KHHV and the fact my brother and sister have got sex on a tap, it's a good thing I won't be able to breed as my kids would only end up having miserable live being fuck ugly.

I don't care
Atleast my nephew won't suffer my fate

I don't have siblings and my cousins live unreasonably far away to visit, guess I got lucky. Although I do know that one of my cousins is married to a landwhale, he's maybe 8 years older than me.

My. 17 year cousin study's for 8 hours don't leave the house expect for collage she is a virgin

I disowned my family a decade ago

My dumb Stacy sister is 14 years younger than me and dresses like a complete, cheap slut. Also she has a new boyfriend every few weeks. Oh, and my older brother is a Chad who has kids with 3 different Stacy's. I long ago accepted my fate as a 35 year old KHHV and the fact my brother and sister have got sex on a tap, it's a good thing I won't be able to breed as my kids would only end up having miserable live being fuck ugly.

For you, it's better to have daughters than sons. Imagine how hard it was for you to have a son, and 20 years later you see him being an incel in the society full of retarded stacies like the women in your family...

For you, it's better to have daughters than sons. Imagine how hard it was for you to have a son, and 20 years later you see him being an incel in the society full of retarded stacies like the women in your family...
All hypotheical in any case bro as no foid is gonna want to have sex with an alcoholic, fuck ugly 5 foot 4 manlet with a literal micropenis.