Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels who support alt-right, Nazism, and white supremacy are cucks

I agree with you that whites are god. No doubt!

But in nazism, the master race are not all whites, but the Chad and Stacy nordic whites. Incels were deemed subhumans exactly as they are now.
In fact, during the T4 program you would have been gases BEFORE me. And you would be gassed BECAUSE you are an incel while me because I am Jew and not because I am incels. JEWCELS MOG NAZICELS EVEN WHILE BEING GASSED!

The problem is not the “jews” or “Kalergi Plan” the problem is that your governments are run by Chads and Stacies who SOLD their (your) history, identity, culture, and very future for yummy restaurants and cheap labor power.

Jfl at nazicels and antisemiticcels.

OY VEY!!

Open boarders for Israel

Semi high IQ

If we were to go for a type of communism it would be libertarian in nature

I support Mongols. They were incel gooks who slain prime pussies across Eurasian from Poland to Iran.

Last edited:
I am Jew
JEWCELS

The problem is not the “jews”
I’m not even far right but the Jews are the problem bro.

who’s responsible for increase in sexual promiscuity? Who’s responsible for tinder and dating apps? Who’s responsible for women’s rights? who are the elite in every western country letting this shit happen?

((((())))

At least with Nazis, I wouldn't have been born, as my parents met in burgerland. had Nazis won I would not exist.

I am excessively antisemitic.

I am excessively antisemitic.