Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels who support alt-right, Nazism, and white supremacy are cucks

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
I agree with you that whites are god. No doubt!

But in nazism, the master race are not all whites, but the Chad and Stacy nordic whites. Incels were deemed subhumans exactly as they are now.
In fact, during the T4 program you would have been gases BEFORE me. And you would be gassed BECAUSE you are an incel while me because I am Jew and not because I am incels. JEWCELS MOG NAZICELS EVEN WHILE BEING GASSED!

The problem is not the “jews” or “Kalergi Plan” the problem is that your governments are run by Chads and Stacies who SOLD their (your) history, identity, culture, and very future for yummy restaurants and cheap labor power.

Jfl at nazicels and antisemiticcels.

Tradcucks and neo-nazis are usually the biggest chad and women worshippers. The nazis themselves adored women and praised them for "being mothers" and shit this. They were basically tradfeminists.

Last edited:
I'm a death all rounder.

Ok chad
full

There is no nationalism for your face.

Hitler didnt like schzio guys :feelsbadman:

We should gas chads and stacies

That's what I've been saying too but I think they do it with an irony lel. No way they think subhumans would've been treated much better than they are now plus they're probs race mixed anyway

In fact, during the T4 program you would have been gases BEFORE me. And you would be gassed BECAUSE you are an incel while me because I am Jew and not because I am incels. JEWCELS MOG NAZICELS EVEN WHILE BEING GASSED!
They basically killed people that were handicapped or severely mentally ill. Wtf do you think it takes to be incel today? None of us would be killed except for maybe that wheelchair guy.

Tradcucks and neo-nazis are usually the biggest chad and women worshippers. The nazis themselves adored women and praised them for "being mothers" and shit this. They were basically tradfeminists.
Yeah they're pretty much extreme left that wanted a cucked world full of supreme people for a supreme race
They basically killed people that were handicapped or severely mentally ill. Wtf do you think it takes to be incel today? None of us would be killed except for maybe that wheelchair guy.
Cope

Last edited:
Average height in Germany was like 5'8 and they had plenty of high ranked people that were ugly as shit. Women today are a million times more merciless in their culling than the nazis were.

tbh the only non-cucked political position for a lonely, non-charismatic guy like me is anarcho-capitalism, cuz freedom and no sucking balls for benifts.

Average height in Germany was like 5'8 and they had plenty of high ranked people that were ugly as shit. Women today are a million times more merciless in their culling than the nazis were.
They would've been even more merciless because cuckism would've been pushed 10x more for a supreme race

Whites are gods, that's a fact, but that doesn't mean we should willingly submit to them.

Lonely socially unfit people were targets too. Maybe not extermination but sterilization.

Sterilisation was also legalised for chronic alcoholism and other forms of social deviance.

What makes you think autistc behaviour would not be considered a "social deviance"?

tbh the only non-cucked political position for a lonely, non-charismatic guy like me is anarcho-capitalism, cuz freedom and no sucking balls for benifts.
High IQ

muh white race :soy::soy::soy:

The leaders of the Third Reich were basically ascended incels
DCF4CF3D 51DD 4728 BEC5 BADF143B9BA8

What makes you think autistc behaviour would not be considered a "social deviance"?
I think a few hundred autistic children were sent to Spiegelgrund and killed there.

JFL at tradcucks thinking nazis get laid. Aryan blondes are fucked by niggers daily

I agree with you that whites are god. No doubt!

But in nazism, the master race are not all whites, but the Chad and Stacy nordic whites. Incels were deemed subhumans exactly as they are now.

The problem is not the “jews” or “Kalergi Plan” the problem is that your governments are run by Chads and Stacies who SOLD their (your) history, identity, culture, and very future for yummy restaurants and cheap labor power.

Jfl at nazicels and antisemiticcels.
Such High IQ. Find it so irksome that some incels talk of like a master race of which they might be a part of. JFLLLLLLL :feelskek: how delusional, youre a subhuman if you are posting on this forum, better start accepting it, I know I am.

None of those things but you don't have to be a nazi to be anti jewish

Screenshot 20200227 211044 Discord

I support nazism because it means slav subhumans myself included would be eradicated from history

I support nazism only because nobody deserves to be born with inferior genes, if Germany had won the war, inceldom wouldn't exist today.

Hitler and nazism was funded by Vatican gold . Roman Catholicism is the semiramis/tammuz religion which is basically mother/foid worshipping.

Incel white nationalist alt rights are only supporting Nordic chads and the Stacies that would never fuck them.
a truecel is rejected by everyone, even his own people.
I’m Latino and I despise Latinos, so
I don’t give a fuck what people say about them . Spic foids have been the most awful to me most of my life

They would purge the subhumans within their own ranks before moving on to other races

They would purge the subhumans within their own ranks before moving on to other races
True
Incel white nationalist alt rights are only supporting Nordic chads and the Stacies that would never fuck them.
a truecel is rejected by everyone, even his own people.
I’m Latino and I despise Latinos, so
I don’t give a fuck what people say about them . Spic foids have been the most awful to me most of my life
I brutally agree with you

Lonely socially unfit people were targets too. Maybe not extermination but sterilization.

Because being shy or not knowing what to say to girls is hardly socially deviant enough to get you killed, that is the kind of "autism" that people here have. It would be hard to be lonely and socially unfit in a world without tinder and feminism.

Germany was at war, they needed every worker or soldier they could find. If you think you would be gassed in Germany because you're incel, then your inceldom must be caused by physical disability or mental retardation, not looks.

Works the other way around imo. Radical leftists and progressives that are incels are also cucks

Works the other way around imo. Radical leftists and progressives that are incels are also cucks
True. There is something utterly cucked in saying that whites are gods. :feelsrope:

Are you that retarded you think that alt right = automatically nazis with racial superiority laws?

Are you that retarded you think that alt right = automatically nazis with racial superiority laws?
Frankly no. In fact obviously no.
But for the sake of blaming goyim yes.