Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels who have me on ignore aren't incel. But feds.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It just makes complete fucking sense. You wouldn't ignore a male in the same situation as you. I wouldn't that's female mentality. Anyone who says otherwise is incorrect as always. But fuck sadly we have normnigger mentality folk around here. Sadder than my shit stained underwear ngl.

Putting users on ignore is literally a foid trait. Real men go through the shitstorm that is called incels.is

Putting me on ignore will make you sadder than the fucking grime stains on my briefs. That's kinda gay. You don't wanna be ...gay now do you? Cowboy?

Putting users on ignore is literally a foid trait. Real men go through the shitstorm that is called incels.is
Exactly this extra dimensional being fucking gets it. Either you take my posts like a hard glass of liquor or you be a pussy and ignore because of muhhhh schizo. If masculinity is that important shit the fuck up and fucking say DNR OR FUCKING GET OUT OF THIS THREAD

Machine Gun GIF
ILL SAY ITS OK WHEN ITS FUCKING OK

Ignoring is for pussies.

Never ignore a brocel

Yes I'm sick of this human nature shit getting in my way Everytime.

It just makes complete fucking sense. You wouldn't ignore a male in the same situation as you. I wouldn't that's female mentality. Anyone who says otherwise is incorrect as always. But fuck sadly we have normnigger mentality folk around here. Sadder than my shit stained underwear ngl.
unrelated but amazing pfp and based name